Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥  (Read 1302 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.
Information about this is still small, but, as I understand it, you just need to create an application, that you are ready to exchange one currency for another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.
Information about this is still small, but, as I understand it, you just need to create an application, that you are ready to exchange one currency for another.
And then you just need to wait until someone finds my application?
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

In principle, yes. But still there will be a system of smart alerts. It will speed up the process of exchange, it is not necessary to wait for a long time.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

In principle, yes. But still there will be a system of smart alerts. It will speed up the process of exchange, it is not necessary to wait for a long time.
Smart notification system? How will it work?
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Conditionally speaking, if a user needs to change dollars for euros, he will receive an alert from the system if someone creates an exchange request for dollars for the euro.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Conditionally speaking, if a user needs to change dollars for euros, he will receive an alert from the system if someone creates an exchange request for dollars for the euro.
Cool, it really speeds up the search process. And any additional services will be to promote their exchange services?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

How will the funds be sent to other cities?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Any user of the system can become an exchange? And what will it take to get this opportunity?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Do contractors have any rating or reputation?
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I'm intrigued. Tell me, why do you have a 5 ruble banknote of  USSR in the landing? Is this some sort of reference?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

You say that Bitcoin ONE will have a physical form: coins and bills. And where can they be obtained?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

Is there something like a bank card for Bitcoin ONE that will be able to pay this currency every day quickly and conveniently?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Do contractors have any rating or reputation?
Yes, each counterparty will have ratings and reviews.
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

It’s an interesting project, and fork promises to be interesting. But I haven’t found any info on arbitration or similar system. I hope the developers will think it out.
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

It’s an interesting project, and fork promises to be interesting. But I haven’t found any info on arbitration or similar system. I hope the developers will think it out.
It seems u wasn’t attentive enough. There will be the system of internal arbitration and it’s described on the official site.
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

It seems u wasn’t attentive enough. There will be the system of internal arbitration and it’s described on the official site.
Hm, it’s possible. How will it work?
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Well, it’ll be just standard. According to the results of the dispute the party who’s guilty is charged with an amount of fund back which is given to the system and the party aggrieved.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

Well, it’ll be just standard. According to the results of the dispute the party who’s guilty is charged with an amount of fund back which is given to the system and the party aggrieved.
Tried and true scheme of operation of arbitration. But it’s unclear who’ll play the role of arbitrators in this system in B1cash. 
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

When will it be possible to sign up for B1cash?
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

I would like to know what your upcoming roadmap will look like
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: