Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This post is no longer maintained  (Read 12044 times)
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

good time to join this project

Nice a legendary thank you so much Cheesy
i see how you work on project and own me a masternode.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papacabeza
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

This is a great project --- I've been in the community since April. Learned how to set up my first MN, and now I have a few. For anyone perusing coins like this, here's how I'd describe the project:

The dev has a long-term vision and has made some hard choices (from the beginning) to achieve that goal.  That's meant restarting the chain, changing the algo, moving to PoS, and constant upgrades.  The project is constantly being worked on, improved, tested.  New ideas are thrown out to the community --- some accepted, others not --- it's got the spirit of a Silicon Valley startup scene, flipping up pancakes to see what sticks.  That's not a criticism, it's an absolute pleasure to see.  There are so many cut & paste coins there with the same roadmap, same plan to bring "crypto to everybody" or somesuch. Instead, this project is more like an effort to build something together, involving crypto, but could be a lot of other things (they've proposed a commercial network, etc).

For me, seeing these ideas come and go, with some sticking, is the magic.  Eric Schmidt (former Google Chairman and CEO) used to say "let 1000 flowers bloom" in an innovation zone where testing occurs and failure is not just allowed --- but encouraged.  On a much smaller scale, of course, this is how I feel the Curium team is going at it.

If you want a quick buck, stay away.  But if you want to join in on something that's very experimental, very long-term focused, bringing long-term value to a project that will be around for a long time then head on over. I'm now using this as a way to teach my daughter about crypto and get involved and show how open innovation looks (in it's beauty and it's clumsiness, both are part of it).  And to learn how Proof of Stake works.  It's one thing to read about this, another to try it.  (Also: ever seen how many of these coins have these scammy MN sales? That's not this at all).

For around $50 to $100 you can buy 10k CRU (at todays prices) and set up a MN. Buy the coins on Graviex (80% of trading volume), Stocks.Exchange, Crypto Hub or SouthXchange. From there you'll be participating in the PoS model.  Don't expect this coin to moon by Christmas, but I frankly don't think the price will stay that low for that long.  Heck, for $100 of coin that you buy on the exchange, it might be worth just the effort to learn how to set up the MN yourself and have a community (and dev) join in to teach you.  Our current MNs are running GCP (the cloud) but my daughter and I are going to set up another one this weekend on a RasberryPi.  Maybe we'll post pictures on the Discord channel. Smiley

Come join us.  I realize people say this kind of thing all the time and so don't believe me if you don't want to, but I don't do endorsements; I'm not paid in any way by the devs; etc.  Come say hi!

PAPACABEZA
nedian

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

Amazing project. what is the per coin price? and do Curium have see saw mechanism reward system?
byhugom6
Copper Member

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

good time to join this project nice idea nice coin.

only problem is very low volume in stock.exchange
StevenBl

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest business. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

I don't know, is there anything happening with this project??  Masternode (10k CRU) is worth about $5 now... Future looks pretty bleak...
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

I don't know, is there anything happening with this project??  Masternode (10k CRU) is worth about $5 now... Future looks pretty bleak...

Kind of waiting as you may know the bear market isn't the best time

As mrmetech says, the bear market is not helping anyone at the moment. Having said that, on Graviex CRU is up about 30% over the last 3 months, it did take a dip a month or so ago but as I say is well up compared to 3 months back.

As has been written by others the dev and community are driving the project forward. It all takes time, but there is remarkable progress.

Come and have a look at the conversations on discord and look at the website to find out more.
Eyeguy97

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:49:16 AM

No, not dead... Only in transition. Got an announcement on Discord from Karmawolf:

"I have been silent recently due to a number of events happening in the background. While I am not able to release much information yet, the project has been picked up by a company from the Music industry (they have a high placing in the global recording landscape).

There are some legal matters still to work through however you may have noticed the market action has picked up slightly as things are starting to come together. Once I am able to the entire project will be made pubic. For now, please keep your MNs running and check in here often as the currency and network is about to get a serious boost of nitrous oxide"

So hold on to those nodes! These things takes some time!
NormDSR

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:03:44 AM

The updated website appears to confirm this announcement.  Curium will be seeing some new life.

Hitmaker organization taking over development of the CRU blockchain, and brand. This could be big.
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:37:00 PM

Project update:

Hitmaker Services has taken over ownership of the Curium network and will be building upon the blockchain in the near future. For more information on both Hitmaker and Curium please visit the below links:

Company websitehttps://hitmakerservices.com/

Curium website: https://www.curiumofficial.com/

Curium Discord (where all community conversations take place): https://discordapp.com/invite/BNxtX7b

NormDSR

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:02:54 AM

So there is progress being made on this project, but little communication with the community. Huh

Anyhow I just noticed Curium is now listed on mercatox exchange.  I think the takeover team is trying to accumulate as much as possible before any big announcements are made.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRU/BTC
NormDSR

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:57:15 AM

Eminem tossing up the curium gang sign!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403629680734896129/682057820606431255/unknown.png
Shes bout to explode
NormDSR

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:19:11 AM

Link to that video (just so ya know its legit)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t96p6-VftzM&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: