Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Evareium - Tokenizing & Digitalizing Real Estate Investment  (Read 719 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:34 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:46:58 AM by newsilike

Welcome the Evareium ITO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Launch Dates and times

ICO Status:
ITO live now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First ITO Release
Tokens on sale      : 30,000,000 only in this release
Start date      : 1st March 2018
Finish date      : 30 April 2018
Offer price      : initially US$ 0.85 per 1 EVM token (reflecting 15% discount to US$ 1 par value) changing by 1.25 percentage points each    7-days to 10% finally in  week 5 to end of this tranche release.
BONUS credits for EVT       : 50% from 1st to 7th March
                 : 45% from 8th to 14th March      
                 : 40% from 15th to 22nd March   
                 : 35% from 23rd to 29th March
                 : 30% from 30th March to 5th April
Tokens issued      : a few days after standard KYC/AML check (into the platform wallet)

Second ITO Release

Tokens on sale      : UNLIMITED
Start date               : Announced Soon
Finish date              : Announced Soon
Offer price              : US$ 1 per EVM token to US$ 1 par value
BONUS credits for EVT   : 30 % from 6th to 12th April
                                : 25% from 13th to 19th April
                 : 15% from 19th April onwards ‘til the end of ITO (extended as required)
Tokens issued      : a few days after standard KYC/AML check

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why choose the Evareium platform

Evareium offers the opportunity to invest in a tokenized private equity real estate investment platform with a mandate to perpetually invest in strong projects - thus providing strong upside potential from all acquisitions and exits made and managed by the Evareium team in perpetuity. The plan is to target only the most lucrative off-market and on-market real estate asset acquisitions with high capital growth and strong investment returns potential fundamentals giving the opportunity for instant liquidity through blockchain tokenized exchange.

Description of Evareium Project

The first private equity real estate investment platform incorporating full blockchain token exchange. A managed investment platform 100% held for the benefit of the investors themselves – providing scalable upside from continual assets acquired and disposed of in a cyclical ecosystem model.

Timeline and Roadmap

The Team

Motivation behind the project

Having joined in partnership with leading blockchain experts, we have created 150,000,000 EVM tokens with the aim of raising at least US$ 90 million of equity to invest into select, compelling real estate assets and projects in Dubai/the UAE and elsewhere, targeting strong, annualized investment returns.

Useful links:

Details about the ICO and coin details:

Accepted currency: BTC, ETH   
Token standard: Ethereum ERC 20 through a smart contract

How tokens will be distributed
Tranching:
Pre-Initial Token Offering (“ITO”) issued at 30% discount value 30,000,000 EVM then issued at 15% sliding discount to par value up to 110,000,000 EVM final tranche at par (unsold tokens are burnt)

Founder’s EVM:
The founders will make available an additional 10,000,000 EVM, 25% of which to be locked-in from sale for 5-years to align value-creation interest with investors.
Incentive:
Early EVM investors receive the above discounts and other ongoing privileges as preferred partners, such as asset co-investment opportunities and first notification of further token releases at preferential rates and most importantly for 2018, free bonus token issuance to your wallet of the Evareium Blockchain Utility Token (“EVT”). Successful investors in the EVM ITO will also immediately get free credits towards EVT – the next token Evareium plans to launch soon into 2018 - please refer to Roadmap section for timeline. EVM investors who keep their EVM tokens in their original wallets will avail EVT tokens once launched and issued in 2018. The amount of bonus EVTs received will be greater, the earlier an investor subscribes during the EVM ITO process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I guess this project has a potential in the near future. I wanted to join bounty but I'm hesitating because of KYC. I have no idea about KYC.  Can anyone help me what is the process of KYC?
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

I guess this project has a potential in the near future. I wanted to join bounty but I'm hesitating because of KYC. I have no idea about KYC.  Can anyone help me what is the process of KYC?

KYC (Know Your Client) is a process of identify your personality. So you need to send them your passport or driver license to confirm your personality.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

a very nice project. and I believe that all of the team here will manage the project very well. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gives satisfactory results.

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Well it is difficult to say probably now what will be in the future with this project, it seems to me to run now early very much forward and to draw conclusions, it is only possible to assume. In general projects with the real estate already it not the first and so far fruits not visible at those who did similar earlier. Them for some reason it is not heard at all. And how will use in this project in general coins or will just bargain at the exchange without any real application?
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

it looks like a project with an interesting real estate concept to follow. I see they have expertise in managing finance, real estate and investment that allows finding loopholes to develop and succeed the project, I think many investors will be interested, just how the Team promotes this
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

it looks like a project with an interesting real estate concept to follow. I see they have expertise in managing finance, real estate and investment that allows finding loopholes to develop and succeed the project, I think many investors will be interested, just how the Team promotes this
the project is indeed has the concept of a very good and promising. I am sure that all teams will manage the project very well, so that the project can be successful.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

the project is indeed has the concept of a very good and promising. I am sure that all teams will manage the project very well, so that the project can be successful.
interesting and appropriate projects to develop, hoping the team will work well in order for this project to be successful for its future.
pcatalin93

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

Sorry for my wrong post. Just editted.
arus

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

The ICO project is increasingly taking on the real estate concept, which appeals to this project in its dubai wow location ... this is very promising.

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

the project is very impressive, I'm sure this project will definitely be getting a lot of support because this project has a very nice concept.
 and of course by having a responsible team is certainly good for the progress of the project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

Evareium: The World's Digital Real Estate Token
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyHjBkB-PXI

Evareium is as an eco-system to procure, plan, finance & asset manage compelling acquisition opportunities for the benefit of the EVM holders, providing a lucrative, asset-backed business model coupled with boundless token exchange which will be developed via a bespoke token exchange platform that will aim to interface with numerous security token exchanges globally.
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Having visited this website is very convincing this will attract investors to join, it will be very profitable good luck

The ICO project is increasingly taking on the real estate concept, which appeals to this project in its dubai wow location ... this is very promising.

Evareium is as an eco-system to procure, plan, finance & asset manage compelling acquisition opportunities for the benefit of the EVM holders, providing a lucrative, asset-backed business model coupled with boundless token exchange which will be developed via a bespoke token exchange platform that will aim to interface with numerous security token exchanges globally.

Thanks all for liking our project
arus

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

Having visited this website is very convincing this will attract investors to join, it will be very profitable good luck

Thanks all for liking our project

sorry, sir, I will register on the website but in the country column is not listed my country Indonesia, is Indonesia not included in this project?

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for users from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124973

Please share with others and participate   Smiley
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Real estate-themed projects are now mushrooming and promising. The Evareium project will also follow other real estate projects that attract investors and succeed in the market. With the concept of investing in real estate by using a blockchain-based token, surely it will benefit investors a lot. I am optimistic this Evareium project will reach the desired target.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

many real estate-themed projects have sprung up in the ICO market. requires innovation and characteristics that are different from others, I'm sure the dev team has a great strategy to lure investors and compete with others.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

With a large number of projects that used the same theme about investing in Real estate hope this project can compete with other projects. the expectation of the concept of this project more attractive for investors to join them in this project.
egetrorx

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

croatian wp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nPHmONLkRzxE5RiRhCRdk6_Yday3xuNC/view?usp=sharing

egetrorx

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

Blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/evareium-tokenizing-digitalizing-real-estate-investment/

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: