Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6192 times)
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

SONDER ICO Community manager

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

I took a look at the Sonder team. I didn’t understand who’s a developer or supervisor of development of the blockchain...
Our CTO Justina Marciauskaite from Barclays Technical Department and state of hired blockchain and smart-contract developers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

i heard about projects that created their own crypto exchange. will Sonder also do this or will it be  connected to the already working ones?
P2P exchange will be implemented into Sonder Payment System
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

via which channels will the Sonder app be distributed? will it be paid?
Sonder app will be free
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Will third parties be able to offer their ideas of finalization in the SDK and API?
Yes, it will be available.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

how will the project’s token be protected from reduction of price after the end of the ICO?   
We are not able to impact the price of tokens at exchanges. But to avoid speculations, we decided to lock tokens of Team for 6 month.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

💥Meanwhile, its left less than 1 Million USD to reach Hard Cap and start listings to first exchanges!
🎉Sonder Team is very excited!

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

where the first SNR exchange will be added
pds74

Activity: 630
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Good day. I speak to bernard12345, the bounty manager of this campaign and found out that SONDER team are a bunch of scammers. They didn't pay the bounty manager for doing his work. I don't know if it's true or not but the team should answer this or it will greatly impact to their project.

Below is the link for the images of my conversation with bernard12345.(the image doesn't show somehow even if its enclosed in )
https://imgur.com/a/viTtsIz

PS. I may be hiding in someones account but this issue should be clarified ASAP. I just don't want to risk my real account getting in this issue.

We really had some troubles with our bounty manager Bernard. Due to our initial agreements, his job was paid week by week, but last time we had begun to get a lot of messages from people, who were unsatisfied by his work. Every day we had got 4-5 complaints from bounty participants, who had problems with counting their spreadsheets. Our requests to solve this issues were ignored by Bernard and we put him requirement to count activities of all the members.

Now bounty campaign is officially ended and its time to contribute tokens among bounty participants. Our general requirement to Bernard is to send us all spreadsheets, where all participants will be counted.

ONLY AFTER WE ARE ENSURED THAT ALL BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS IS COUNTED CORRECTLY AND WE ARE ABLE TO SEND THEM TOKENS, BERNARD WILL GET REST OF HIS PAYMENT.

SO, THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED AS SOON AS OUR BOUNTY MANAGER FINISHES HIS WORK AND ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SATISFIED BY THEIR SPREADSHEETS - BOUNTY-HUNTERS WILL GET THEIR TOKENS AND BERNARD WILL GET HIS PAYMENT.

IN ANOTHER WAY WE LEFT THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OUR AGREEMENTS WITH HIM, BECAUSE IT HURTS AS OUR COMMUNITY, AS OUR IMAGE.

SONDER TEAM HOPES, THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BE SOLVED POSITIVELY TO ALL THE SIDES
Roll Eyes

May be we can send our reports to you?
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Good day. I speak to bernard12345, the bounty manager of this campaign and found out that SONDER team are a bunch of scammers. They didn't pay the bounty manager for doing his work. I don't know if it's true or not but the team should answer this or it will greatly impact to their project.

Below is the link for the images of my conversation with bernard12345.(the image doesn't show somehow even if its enclosed in )

PS. I may be hiding in someones account but this issue should be clarified ASAP. I just don't want to risk my real account getting in this issue.

We really had some troubles with our bounty manager Bernard. Due to our initial agreements, his job was paid week by week, but last time we had begun to get a lot of messages from people, who were unsatisfied by his work. Every day we had got 4-5 complaints from bounty participants, who had problems with counting their spreadsheets. Our requests to solve this issues were ignored by Bernard and we put him requirement to count activities of all the members.

Now bounty campaign is officially ended and its time to contribute tokens among bounty participants. Our general requirement to Bernard is to send us all spreadsheets, where all participants will be counted.

ONLY AFTER WE ARE ENSURED THAT ALL BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS IS COUNTED CORRECTLY AND WE ARE ABLE TO SEND THEM TOKENS, BERNARD WILL GET REST OF HIS PAYMENT.

SO, THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED AS SOON AS OUR BOUNTY MANAGER FINISHES HIS WORK AND ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SATISFIED BY THEIR SPREADSHEETS - BOUNTY-HUNTERS WILL GET THEIR TOKENS AND BERNARD WILL GET HIS PAYMENT.

IN ANOTHER WAY WE LEFT THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OUR AGREEMENTS WITH HIM, BECAUSE IT HURTS AS OUR COMMUNITY, AS OUR IMAGE.

Roll Eyes

I agree with this. I also have some concern regarding the campaign, and if it won't be fixed i won't be able to get my bounties even if i join and did what is required since from the start. Bounty manager doesn't respond to my private messages weekly.

And also i want to ask bounty campaign ended but ico still going on?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Roll Eyes

If we wont solve this issue with bounty manager, we will have to act in that way - all the paerticipants should send reports to us and we will have to conduct them manually. It will take us a lot of time, but we will have no other choice, because we are care about our community members.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Roll Eyes

I agree with this. I also have some concern regarding the campaign, and if it won't be fixed i won't be able to get my bounties even if i join and did what is required since from the start. Bounty manager doesn't respond to my private messages weekly.

And also i want to ask bounty campaign ended but ico still going on?
Bounty is over
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: