Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6191 times)
Colmandan618

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

It seems to me that the Sonder project will change the future of the crypto community. It is future of the technology!
Yeah! I think so too!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

SONDER ICO Community manager

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

I congratulate the SONDER team with new partners!
What are the advantages of this cooperation?
OmiseGo coin will be used as payment means in Sonder Payment System. Besides, we have negotiations with some another projects regarding including their coins/tokens to our P2P exchange.
Hello, Jonas,
I want to invest in the ICO, but have a several important questions to be addressed. I will appreciate your reply.

1. Where one can find the proof of the partnership with OmiseGo? (Like OmiseGo web-site, twitter or something like that, so far I saw nothing there about SONDER.)

2. There was a period during the pre-ICO, when there was a 10% bonus. Currently it is a 15% bonus because the pre-ICO was extended. Does it not counterintuitive – those investors who got 10% bonus are not happy now, aren't they?

3. Theoretically, there are two ways: a) a hard cap is in USD, and ETH that is risen during the fundraising campaign should be immediately transferred to USD, so the funding volume announced at the every moment does not change due the ETH price fluctuations, or b) a hard cap should be in ETH. But in case of SONDER it is that a hard cap is in dollars, but the price of tokens is in ETH, and hard cap is constantly changing because of the fluctuation of the ETH/USD price. Could you, please, comment that?

4. Furthermore, if the price of a token is in ETH, the number of tokens to sell is fixed and the hard cap is in dollars there is an obvious mathematical conflict here. I.e., 168M tokens price in ETH will be 11760ETH. With the hard cap of $6M it would work if the price of ETH will be fixed at around 510$. But it is not, so the hard cap will be reached faster than the 168M tokens will be sold. So, what will happen with the unsold tokens? I do not think that this important point is mentioned somewhere... Please, comment that.

5. The conditions of the pre-ICO were changed, but it was not reflected on the SONDER web-site and the whitepaper. Shouldn't the solid project avoid to have such unprofessional issues?

6. At the LinkedIn pages of Kenjiro Tamaki and Benjamin Li there is nothing said about participating in SONDER. (The latter also does not have the data about his occupation at all, so we do not have a proof of that he works at Beijing Honden Capital...) How come that even a co-founder did not mention such a crucial thing for the trust for the project at his LinkedIn page?

7. What is expected cost of a future SONDER master-node and its profitability?

8. Finally, the SONDER whitepaper is extremely non-technical, so most of the properties of the proposed blockchain are rather unclear in a way of achieving them. For instance, it is said that "Immediate execution of transactions will be achieved due to a high speed of forming blocks, the consensus between the masternodes, reasonable emission schedule and the system-friendly rates". Well, immediate execution means that there must be something like >100k TPS for the SONDER use case, but a) high speed of forming blocks is not a method for increasing TPS, but actually the same thing, b) consensus between the masternodes is a regular issue, alone it cannot give you 100k TPS, c) emission schedule point is a complete nonsense! because it is supposed to be zero! the total supply is already defined and what is the emission we are talking about then?
In principle, there should be something like sharding, like in Zilliga, second-layer solutions etc. Nothing of that kind, not saying about something new, is proposed or even thoroughly described by SONDER.

Please, take my questions not as a FUD attempt, but a wish to become sure that the project is solid and it is reasonable to invest. Thank you in advance.

P.S. If someone could answer some of those questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi there!) Thanks for approaching
1. We had stated in our social networks, that its not a strategic partnership, but agreement on technical cooperation. We had reached it with OmiseGo representators via e-mail. As we are young project, we decided  to announce that news, otherwise they didnt. To tell the truth, it doesnt matter a lot  Roll Eyes If we will establish complex strategic partnership in further, pretty sure, both sides will make announcements.
2. Such decision was made by Sonder Team just  due to very unstable market situation.
3. Our Hardcap is not just numbers. Thats that amount we need to continue developing of our project. If ETH price will rise - great, we will reach cap earlier. If ETH falls - so, more  people will have opportunity to purchase SNR-tokens during ICO.
4. Unsold tokens will be burnt. We stated it many times  Wink
5. It was announced at the main page of the website that Pre Sale is extended.
6.You are free to contact each member of Sonder Team via Linkedin and ask him directly. As you could notice, we dont have e.g. paid superstars in our team like most of ICOs do. We are just team of professionals, who knows, how to develop the project, which will make crypto really useful in everyday life.
7. It will be published in the separete Technical Paper.
8. And once again, detailed description of the Sonder technologies will be published in the Technical Paper. The matter is most of investors are not so technically educated, so we decided to write WhitePaper in the most simple and acceptable manner, so everyone could understand what is Sonder about.

Thanks for your questions and attention to our project  Wink

Thank you, Jonas, for your time. 

I'm afraid that your answers are... not convincing, to put it mildly. I could explain why, and you may answer one more time stating more irrelevant things. This will continue until the ICO will be over and, maybe, even later on. But for me there is no reason to continue this conversation. If someone has doubts about the points I highlighted, please, send me a message, or drop it here, I could explain my position in details. So far, this is good enough for me to make an impression about the project. From that point I decided not to invest.
As i had said, its your right)
just imagine, how much messages would be there, if everyone who decided invest or not invest wrote here about his decision  Roll Eyes
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Hello, I made the transaction , but no coins were received. Later, I tried to make a transaction and for her coins were accrued. Where can I write to clarify the situation?
Had you solved your issue? in any case, tokens will be sent to Private Cabinets till the end of Pre Sale stage.
The problem is not solved. Coins for the first transaction were not received in the private office. I wrote to the mail, but received no reply.
Dont worry. In any way, you will get your tokens till the end of Pre Sale stage )
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

hi dev? if in pre-sale, the token sold out
then there will be no crowdsale. Is that true ?..
and what is the plan after ico is finished
how long sonder is in exchanges after the ICO
If HardCap is reached during Pre Sale, Crowdsale will be cancelled
Exchanges will come in 2-3 weeks after the end of ICO)
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

what if the token sold nearly $ 6 million? whether dev will reduce the number of tokens when ICO ?......

and when "SONDER" will be openly to the public about the number of token holder and plan, where the exchanges for the first token "SONDER"
Lincoln4217

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

Hello, I made the transaction , but no coins were received. Later, I tried to make a transaction and for her coins were accrued. Where can I write to clarify the situation?
Had you solved your issue? in any case, tokens will be sent to Private Cabinets till the end of Pre Sale stage.
The problem is not solved. Coins for the first transaction were not received in the private office. I wrote to the mail, but received no reply.
hey. whether you been discussed this in the official telegram sonder. where your problem can be solved https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@SONDER_official
I'll try
GenioInvestment

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

I received my tokens, registration problems were in my browser, thanks to the admin of telegram for help
fazan3112

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

when begins crowd-sale and how long will it last ??
Is it possible to take part in some pool?
andriyana

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Pre-Sale with 15% bonus will continue until mei, 21. Minimal investment to get bonus-1 eth!
if pre-sales reach $6 million then no ICO takes place
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

what if the token sold nearly $ 6 million? whether dev will reduce the number of tokens when ICO ?......

and when "SONDER" will be openly to the public about the number of token holder and plan, where the exchanges for the first token "SONDER"

all the unsold tokens will be burnt
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

On May,22.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

💥Sonder Team had visited China for negotiations with our Chinese partners regarding further implementation of Sonder Payment System into e-commerce market 💥

andriyana

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

whether sonder has many investors from Tiongkok
it is a good start to cooperate with merchants from Tiongkok
Jharroze

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

seems Hard Cap will be reached till the Crowdsale  Roll Eyes
Jharroze

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

what were the main issues raised?
what to expect from a partnership with China?
waiting for detailed information!
Jharroze

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

my personal opinion I think that Chinese whales are interested in investing a large amount, for the development of the project and getting a good profit from it
Andrexis1988

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Hello. How much is the minimum investment in your Token?
andriyana

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
you can see all about SONDER on
WHITEPAPER: https://sonder.vision/wp-content/themes/sonder/docs/whitepaper.pdf
you can buy TOKEN SONDER at https://sonder.vision minimum investment up to 1 eth.
AND SONDER READY TO PROVIDE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR INVESTORS, who believe in sonder from the beginning and support for solid investment.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

💥Sonder Team had visited China for negotiations with our Chinese partners regarding further implementation of Sonder Payment System into e-commerce market 💥

whether sonder has many investors from Tiongkok
it is a good start to cooperate with merchants from Tiongkok
In asia, especially in China, this industry (e-commerce) is big and popular, and the people also quite familiar with cryptocurrencies.
So i think theyre the best target for this project, and its really nice to see you cooperate with some people there/from there.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

i’ve tried to understand the project and its aims and i got confised
there’re payment systems, wallets and other tasks which the system performs
how is all this connected and how it helps Sonder?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: