Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 06:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LIRACOIN (LIC)[POS 100%]  (Read 10218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:05 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 08:24:08 AM by ImLiracoin

Principal website: http://liracoin.com
Explore Blockchain: www.liraexplorer.com
Cryptosquare.pro: https://www.cryptosquare.pro
LIC Exchange: www.licex.io
Whitepaper: available on www.liracoin.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liracoin/
Telegram: https://t.me/liracoin
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/liracoin
Liracoin Academy: http://liracoin.academy

General Introduction of Liracoin

Launch date: 05/03/2018

1. Name: Liracoin
2. Coin Abbreviation: LIC
1. Total Number Of coin: 60.801.176
2. Coin premined : 7.930.588
4. Time Spam Coin Tranction: 3 Sec +
5. Confirmation: 3
5. Explorer Node: 2
6. Network Difficulty: 180 day/every block/time
7. Algorith: Scrypt
8. WALLET: Online/Android/IOS
9. Mining: POS/POW
10. Annual Inflation Rate: 4,25 %
11. Personal Privacy: Stealth Address

How are they produced? Proof of Work and Proof of Stake

Liracoin currency uses a special algorithm called POW / POS to protect the Liracoin network.
The moment you acquire Liracon you can download the wallett and start undermining with the POS.
All you have to do to make money with this method is to keep the coins in your Liracoin wallet.
Besides the coinage of PoS, the Liracoin coin can be extracted in the future with CPU / GPU and with Asic.

POS start date: 05/03/2017
POW start date: Finish in 2018

Download Wallet

Download Liracoin coin windows desktop wallet, which allows you to receive Liracoin, store them, and then send them to others. It also allows you to stake Liracoin.
Desktop client for Linux, and OSX available soon.

Setup guide for Desktop wallet - public 2019
Setup guide for Staking - public 2019

FEATURES

Privacy
The way conventional banks work, third-party users have access to their clients financial and personal information. Each of their transactions is visible; there is no electronic cash system in which a customer's account is not owned by someone else.
This causes higher costs and huge privacy problems.
We have become used to delivering our credit card casually to a merchant without thinking that we are delivering into their hands our entire line of credit. Credit cards operate on a pull basis, where the shop initiates the payment and enters the amount that will automatically be withdrawn from your account. Cryptocurrencies use a push mechanism which allows only the cryptocurrency holder to enter the amount and send exactly what he owes to the merchant or other recipient without having to communicate further information or present any type of identification document. Cryptocurrencies enjoy anonymity, are disconnected from central banking systems, and significantly reduce transaction costs.

Decentralization
Most cryptocurrencies are decentralized; this means that there is no point of concentration of information and power and cryptographers are not supported and directed by governments or other financial institutions such as central banks. Decentralization means that the network operates on a user-to-user or peer-to-peer basis. Central banks control the flow of finance within geographic regions and act as individuals within a global financial ecosystem. In the cryptocurrency sector users control the flow of finances and data.

Universal recognition
Since cryptocurrency is not constrained by exchange rates, interest rates, transaction fees or other charges in any country, it can be used internationally without territorial limits. This in turn saves a lot of time and money, which are often needed for transfers by traditional means.

Low commissions
There are usually no transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because miners are compensated by the network. Conversely, exchange commissions are applied in FIAT/Cryptocurrency transactions, i.e. from national currency to cryptocurrency, which the most popular exchanges in the world offer as a service.

Value
The rate of inflation that can drastically decrease the purchasing power of FIAT or traditional currencies (such as Sterling) does not affect the value of a digital currency since each has an established production number and the inflation ratio is determined and communicated at the time of marketing. Once a currency is produced it can not be eliminated by any government or institution; neither the quantity produced nor the price can be manipulated.
Demand and supply determine the value of money.

Accessibility
Cryptocurrency is universal. This facilitates transactions that, unlike bank transfers, do not require changes, additional costs and long waiting times.
The traditional methods of exchange through banks are also limited to some territories. There are about 2.2 billion people who, unable to access traditional methods of exchange, have prepared to opt for the cryptocurrency market.  For example, Kenya's M-PESA system, a mobile-phone-based money transfer and microfinance service, recently announced a BTC device already used by one in three Kenyans.

MarketCap for LIRACOIN(LIC)

Cryptosquare: http://www.cryptosquare.pro
Coincapital: https://www.coincapital.live/index.php/coin/LIC
Coinlistcap: https://www.coinlistcap.com/
SatoshiNakamoto: https://satoshinakamotoblog.com/
Cryptoindexlive - https://cryptoindexlive.org/
Coincap - in the future
Moreico - in the future
CoinMarketCap - in the future
WorldCoinIndex - in the future

Liracoin Exchange

1° EXCHANGE: www.licex.io
2° EXCHANGE: August 2019

Source code
The source code is here:
public after on github - https://github.com/liracoinad/liracoin

ROAD MAP

1st quarter of 2018 ✅
Public Github ✅
Public liracoin.com ✅
Beginning of the mining on 5 March 2018 ✅
News and information area on Liracoin.com✅
Whitepaper 1.0✅

2nd quarter of 2018
Listing on the 1st exchange: www.licex.io
Opening trades on the LICEX Exchange ✅
Whitepaper 2.0 ✅
Public social group ✅
Coincapital: https://www.coincapital.live/index.php/coin/LIC
Android mobile applications ✅

3rd quarter of 2018
Paper Wallet application ✅
Video marketing ✅
IOS mobile applications (pending after Apple limitations)
New Logo ✅
New website design www.liracoin.com
Preview Liracoin international community ✅
New application design ✅

4th quarter of 2018
New presentation ✅
Lirafix Token ✅
Publication "Liracoin's Vision" ✅
Listing on a new listing website✅

1st quarter 2019
Listing on coinlistcap.com ✅
Listing on coincapital.live ✅
Listing on satoshinakamotoblog.com ✅
Listing on cryptosquare.pro ✅
Listing on cryptoindexlive.org ✅
Liracoin Academy ✅
New Whitepaper 3.0  ✅
Listing on coinlistplaza.com ✅

2nd quarter of 2019
Video Beta-Application SGP ✅
Publication Liracoin international community
Ambassadors Plan 2.0
New tools on liracoin.community
Lirafix Token upgrade
Presentation 4.0

3rd quarter of 2019
Crypto ID member
Ambassadors Plan 3.0
Lirapay Platform API
Listing on 2nd Exchange
Liracoin 2.0

4th quarter of 2019
Web Wallet
Wallet downloadable
E-commerce platform
DAMO ecosystem
White paper 4.0
Listing on new listing websites
Turbo Swap
Votation system
Anonymous chat

Liracoin SGP (Smart Global Payment)
Multi-Cryptowallet
Arbitrage and IA prediction software
Local Lira
Liracoin Embassy
Crowdfunding ICO Ecosystem
Marketing Campaign

Listing on a 10 listing website
LiracoinSX (Smart eXchange)
ICO Stake Program Launch
Beginning of ICO collection
P2P decentralized exchange
Launch of decentralized nodes
Node project presentation
Governance 2.0

Liracoin Community Decentralized Ecosystem

Why Liracoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU

The era of programmable money

Blockchain technology, applied to finance, has changed the world. Bitcoin was the first digital currency, today there are 1,200.
Today we are interested in micro-payments, transactions, the holding of value and the construction of an ecosystem where Liracoin can be spent, where users can have freedom of movement, enjoy anonymity and be for the first time holders of their own money.

Nine years have passed since the first cryptocurrency was born. What is the situation today? $500 billion market cap and $35 billion of transactions per day.
Liracoin actively participates in this revolution in the financial world. Liracoin is money produced by people, used by people, which arises from agreements between the users themselves. They'll look like huge numbers to you but they're not. We are still in phase 1, the phase in which you can participate in this revolution as a winning player; tomorrow you will be a simple user.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.
— Henry Ford

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin Core and some of its derivatives are the only known safe implementations of full nodes. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and Bither are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryan West

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

I met Liracoin a couple of days ago and I like the entire project! The most the possibility of POS (proof of stake) mining system that allows everyone to take part of the mining
block.tiger

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

Interesting, I'm going to check the white paper
charlesb06

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Any details on mining?

Active?

qt-Wallet?

Pools???
jakebeatz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

I just bought 600$ LIRA Cool
waiting for the raise up
PMA Grin
Hindi.Lu

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

I had never seen a cryptocurrencies project with such a well-defined mission. Focusing on the community I find the right way to raise ... I bought some coins by BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC, looking forward to seeing what will happen Roll Eyes
FRANKPUGL

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

I bought 600$ of Liracoin about a month ago at 1 and today the coin is at 1.58 ... I like it lol  Grin
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I met Liracoin a couple of days ago and I like the entire project! The most the possibility of POS (proof of stake) mining system that allows everyone to take part of the mining

Thanks for your comment
milovan

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

I have account on Licex.io. I buy Bitcoin and I successfully transferred to my account on licex.io. Now I try to change in exchange on Licex.io site. When I click on the button BUY nothing happens. When I enter in the exchange on Licex.io site first i need to verification mail, when I successfully verify mail, there are two windows. one is "BUY LIRA" and the other is "SELL LIRA". Of course I want to buy a liracoin and pay with a bitcoin, and that's why I use the first window "BUY LIRA". ? In that window I have three empty columns. The first is "Units", the second is the "Prices" and the third is "Total". Between the second and third columns writes "fees 0.25%". When in the first column I enter number 10 (number of LIRACOIN that i want to buy), in the second column I have the lowest price that enter automatic and in the third column i have Total of bitcoin for 10liracoin+fees 0.25% same automatic. In the third column I can not change anything because is "closed for write". Where and what should I do to buy LIRA COIN? Please explain gradually and comprehensively. You can also send an "image" or link to make it more understandable. Is there maybe some rules like limited money or some else...?
 Please help
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

I have account on Licex.io. I buy Bitcoin and I successfully transferred to my account on licex.io. Now I try to change in exchange on Licex.io site. When I click on the button BUY nothing happens. When I enter in the exchange on Licex.io site first i need to verification mail, when I successfully verify mail, there are two windows. one is "BUY LIRA" and the other is "SELL LIRA". Of course I want to buy a liracoin and pay with a bitcoin, and that's why I use the first window "BUY LIRA". ? In that window I have three empty columns. The first is "Units", the second is the "Prices" and the third is "Total". Between the second and third columns writes "fees 0.25%". When in the first column I enter number 10 (number of LIRACOIN that i want to buy), in the second column I have the lowest price that enter automatic and in the third column i have Total of bitcoin for 10liracoin+fees 0.25% same automatic. In the third column I can not change anything because is "closed for write". Where and what should I do to buy LIRA COIN? Please explain gradually and comprehensively. You can also send an "image" or link to make it more understandable. Is there maybe some rules like limited money or some else...?
 Please help

Hello Milovan,
we are more than happy to help you and to guide you on the purchase process.
We appreciate your message and we suggest you to use the support area inside the Licex account so the team can help with a fast reply to your requests.

Thank you.
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

I had never seen a cryptocurrencies project with such a well-defined mission. Focusing on the community I find the right way to raise ... I bought some coins by BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC, looking forward to seeing what will happen Roll Eyes

Thank you for your support Grin
milovan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

Guys i have 3. question. Click on this link to open picture http://prntscr.com/jjua5i to be more clear what i need to know.
1. Why i don't have number of stacking days (LIC Stake Wallet)?
2. Why my Daily Stake Production is 0.00000000 LIC when i have 1.34170854 LIC in LIC Stake Wallet?
3. I have Bitcoin in my BTC Wallet. Can i somehow change BTC for LIC and that LIC put in my LIC wallet or i just can change BTC for LIC and put in LIC stake wallet?
Thanks for helping...
milovan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

My stacking days has appeared so on first question now i don't need answer. Thanks
milovan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Daily stake production comes after 24 hours. Answer on second question... Thanks
alex-nn

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

If they don't have Team and WhitePaper on their webiste - skip this project because it has no bright future, DYOR
Harry.mirage

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 04:19:12 PM by Harry.mirage

Stake Wallet one of the best things ever!
Anyone can be not only the owner of the coin but also its producer.
Fast - Safe - Simple to use... Love it!
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

If they don't have Team and WhitePaper on their webiste - skip this project because it has no bright future, DYOR

Hi Alex, the white paper is on the official website liracoin.com
There is a big yellow button.
There's the link to download it https://liracoin.com/img/WP_ENG_15apr18.pdf
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

Guys i have 3. question. Click on this link to open picture http://prntscr.com/jjua5i to be more clear what i need to know.
1. Why i don't have number of stacking days (LIC Stake Wallet)?
2. Why my Daily Stake Production is 0.00000000 LIC when i have 1.34170854 LIC in LIC Stake Wallet?
3. I have Bitcoin in my BTC Wallet. Can i somehow change BTC for LIC and that LIC put in my LIC wallet or i just can change BTC for LIC and put in LIC stake wallet?
Thanks for helping...

Hi milovan, you can find a tutorial about the Staking on Marketing Tool section on liracoin.club!
1. Try to log in again, you will see the days.
2. The Daily Stake Production it's not a prediction, but a wallet where you can find your gains. You have to move the interests produced from there in your LIC wallet (and then decide whether to place them in the Staking). If it was zero it was because had not yet passed the time needed to generate the gain. The profit is daily.
3. After conversion, you can choose to put your LIC wallet in Staking. It's not mandatory. You can use them to buy Mining packages or simply keep in your LIC wallet.

Kshama91

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

How the stake works? Thank u  Shocked Cheesy
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

What is the platform for security here? In the future we can trust this project or not?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.