Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 01:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LIRACOIN (LIC)[POS 100%]  (Read 12171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
ramesh1982

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

HI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shazy001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Hi

I have Some Questions that Lead to me That LIC is ponzi.

Q1:  Who is the creator of Liracoin?
         Bitcoin creator is satoshi nakamato Everyone knows
         May i know the name of developer LIC?

Q2:  LIC block explorer is same other using 5 to 7 Other Crypto currencies same block explorer and they are 100% ponzi why LIC has no professional block explorer like bitcoin and etherium and dash or litecoin

Q3: LIC is on Github So?
      There are lots of ponzi coins also on Github But there is no Commits No Contributor..
 LIC is on Github since March But there is No Commits And only 5 repositories and 4 Users and they First project i cannot see thier previous projects and they are hidden no name of developers.. why??

Q4: Who is name.com i checked Owner is hidding identity registrant is hidden this is a also big sign to lead me ponzi

Q5: What is the Utility of liracoin and source of income people getting Daily profit?

Q6: Any project has 4 Pillars Before investing
       1 Technology 2 Exchange 3 Minning 4 Usibility?
      so can you explain me Liracoin has these 4?

Q7: Bitcoin is a old technology 1.0 and then etherium Came with 2.0 Technology and nowadays new projects coming with 3.0 Technology like Bitcoin lightning network 10000 transactions per seconds So why people will use And invest in Old technology? It doestn mean to good to be on github and bitcointalk platform and listed on exchange and with whitepaper these are tools to fool people easily..

I have also lots of questions but i need Answers of these question From to understand me Explain me this project is good not scam ..

thanks

ImLiracoin
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

Q1:  Who is the creator of Liracoin?
         Bitcoin creator is satoshi nakamato Everyone knows
         May i know the name of developer LIC?

Q1: Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. The identity of Satoshi Nakamoto remains a mystery. Is it possibly a woman or man or a group, we don’t know what might be their life story and skills.

Q2:  LIC block explorer is same other using 5 to 7 Other Crypto currencies same block explorer and they are 100% ponzi why LIC has no professional block explorer like bitcoin and etherium and dash or litecoin

Q2: Please, explain technically better what is not clear to you.

Q3: LIC is on Github So?
      There are lots of ponzi coins also on Github But there is no Commits No Contributor..
 LIC is on Github since March But there is No Commits And only 5 repositories and 4 Users and they First project i cannot see thier previous projects and they are hidden no name of developers.. why??

Q3: Liracoin is currently developing a new protocol that will be made public only upon its completion.

Q4: Who is name.com i checked Owner is hidding identity registrant is hidden this is a also big sign to lead me ponzi

Q4: Liracoin is an organization managed and distributed in blockchain, managed by a DAO, a decentralized autonomous organization.  
In a system where safety and proper behavior depend solely on its users, it does not matter who created the invention. In other structures where there is a central power, where decisions are taken by a few, in this case it matters who decides.
Every developer can check how Liracoin exactly works. All transactions carried out can be viewed transparently in real time, because Liracoin is completely open source. This means that anyone can have access to the entire source code. No one controls Bitcoin and everyone can learn exactly how it works, same for Liracoin.

Q5: What is the Utility of liracoin and source of income people getting Daily profit?

Q5: The value of a cryptocurrency is the network of people who participate in it. Users, on the basis of demand and supply, always determine the value of money. Daily profits are possible through the production of new coins: if you attend in the generation of new coins, you will receive gains in Liracoin as a reward.
The amount of Liracoin is limited. The total supply of coins that will be produced is 60,801,176 with different levels of complexity.

Q6: Any project has 4 Pillars Before investing
       1 Technology 2 Exchange 3 Minning 4 Usibility?
      so can you explain me Liracoin has these 4?

Q6:  Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcoin:
•   as a new form of currency based on the community trust;
•   for peer-to-peer exchanges;
•   for the people.

What’s the situation today?
95% OF TRANSACTIONS THROUGH EXCHANGE

NO PEER-TO-PEER MARKET
MANIPULABLE SYSTEM
CENTRALISED SYSTEM

Bitcoin has failed its mission. Today, cryptocurrencies are born for the sole purpose of speculating. Buy and sell; sell to buy more and pocket dollars or other fiat currencies. Cryptocurrencies are used to speculate. Exchanges clearinghouses, they are becoming banks for cryptocurrencies.
Liracoin has been created with the aim of building the first decentralised ecosystem of trading value, and distributed in blockchains. The user can access the ecosystem for free and has the opportunity to become a node of the ecosystem, meaning a core of peer-to-peer transactions.
Liracoin is more than a cryptocurrency: it is an ecosystem of interaction between users so that value is traded by means of peer-to-peer.
The user can access the ecosystem for free and has the opportunity to become a node of the ecosystem, meaning a core of peer-to-peer transactions.
The exchanges are going to be no longer be necessary when will be accepted everywhere, virtually and physically. Until that day, we must learn to look at the exchanges for what they really are, a tool, not the mirror of the value of a cryptocurrency. Today, you can buy Liracoin on www.licex.io by BTC.
As you can see from the roadmap, Liracoin will publish a new protocol with its distribution system, in which users will no longer need an exchange, creating a system that can maximize the usability of the currency.
The goal is to make its level of spendability as high as possible. The more people adopt Liracoin as their currency, the more online and offline businesses accept it to receive and send payments. The more the community that uses the currency to exchange goods and services grows, the more the value of money increases.

Q7: Bitcoin is a old technology 1.0 and then etherium Came with 2.0 Technology and nowadays new projects coming with 3.0 Technology like Bitcoin lightning network 10000 transactions per seconds So why people will use And invest in Old technology? It doestn mean to good to be on github and bitcointalk platform and listed on exchange and with whitepaper these are tools to fool people easily..

Q7: Any technology after a month may already be obsolete and must be updated; we update ours constantly in the good of the users and the project itself.
Technology can always improve. What lasts in time is the reason for choosing a cryptocurrency, how it can improve people’s life. If users choose a cryptocurrency only for its technology, they will move another project when it will be upgraded, and improve technology is necessary at some point.  
Liracoin has the goal to build a protocol allows a peer-to-peer exchange worldwide. Download the presentation from liracoin.club to understand the project.

We are here to answer all your questions, but first get informed through presentations, social channels and information material available online. In this way, you will ask clearer questions, and we will answer you as fully as possible.
Liracoin is a new project with new rules. We are not here to adapt to the situation, we are here to create our economy.

Asterope

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Liracoin is a decentralized real currency with its own real blockchain whose purpose is to give back financial freedom. Wealth is distributed across multiple wallets and nn concentrating wealth in a few individuals. The purpose of Liracoin is the peer to peer exchange thing in which the bitcoin has failed due to the speculation of "whales" cydettes whose ultimate goal is speculation. Liracoin is the future
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Liracoin is a decentralized real currency with its own real blockchain whose purpose is to give back financial freedom. Wealth is distributed across multiple wallets and nn concentrating wealth in a few individuals. The purpose of Liracoin is the peer to peer exchange thing in which the bitcoin has failed due to the speculation of "whales" cydettes whose ultimate goal is speculation. Liracoin is the future
Thank you for your contribution Asterope! We are ready to conquer the future.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

It's a great great project. I'm interested to work with this project. Please pm me in telegram @arnobs007

Regards Smiley
milovan

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:48:55 AM

Dear,
Why the app does not work?
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:36:21 PM

Dear,
Why the app does not work?

Hi milovan, the mobile application is being updated. Meanwhile, you can keep using Liracoin Club from your mobile or desktop browser.
invisiblebeing

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:09:43 AM

Tell, please, coin Lire (Liracoin), this the same coin?
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:41:04 AM

Tell, please, coin Lire (Liracoin), this the same coin?

Hi invisiblebeing, no, they are different currencies.
The official website of Liracoin (LIC) is www.liracoin.com
Today you can get Liracoin by peer-to-peer exchange or by purchasing it on the Licex.io exchange by BTC.

www.liraexplorer.com
github.com/liracoinad/liracoin
katerith

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

I would like to ask some questions about Liracoin.
Does anybody know if I can withdraw money every month (from the 70% of my mining profit)?
And what about the other 30%, for how long does it main frozen into my stack account untill I can use it?
Finally, I haven't understand if the currency of my profit from mining is on LIC or USD.
Thanks in advance!
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:51:43 AM

I would like to ask some questions about Liracoin.
Does anybody know if I can withdraw money every month (from the 70% of my mining profit)?
And what about the other 30%, for how long does it main frozen into my stack account untill I can use it?
Finally, I haven't understand if the currency of my profit from mining is on LIC or USD.
Thanks in advance!

Hi katerith.
You can send your Liracoin (LIC) from Liracoin Club to another platform to withdraw at any time, even every day.

From your Smartdrop you get a daily distribution in LIX. Convert your LIX to LIC, to use them for your purchases or to join in the Liracoin forging by entering them in your LIC Stake wallet.

The Liracoin stay in the LIC stake wallet for 500 days. The 500-day count down starts from the day the first Liracoin coin has been put in the LIC stake wallet. Find out more about Liracoin Club functions here: https://liracoin.academy/liracoin/

If you have any questions, please let us know!
shamim708
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

ooks good indeed ! i saw very nice FEATURES where the Accessibility is very effective. because Cryptocurrency is universal..best of luck and interesting project.  Wink
CodeScheme

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:57:29 PM

I just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU where you announce the launch of an application to pay directly in bitcoin via the NFC of the smartphone. Can we download it when?? It's crazy, I can't wait to download it!
SHIFTEXCHANGE

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:19:51 PM

Fill out our Listing form for free listing : https://shorturl.at/lJP68

Features:
Tradingview Charting
Instant Deposits
Instant Withdraws
Simple Signup
USD Pairing - We do offer users to hold a USD balance but users will not be able to withdraw USD Balance. * ONLY TRADE *

https://satoshishift.com
pitbully2000

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:29:39 PM

this application btc/nfc is pretty GREAT! Congratulations on this project, I will join Liracoin too. A link to download the app?
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:50:17 PM

I just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU where you announce the launch of an application to pay directly in bitcoin via the NFC of the smartphone. Can we download it when?? It's crazy, I can't wait to download it!

Isn't paying with NFC should emulate some contact less  credit card behavior? I thought it what is phone actually doing.

dabidwilly7

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

How to join liracoin? I want this app nfc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU&t=418s please help

pitbully2000

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

waiting for reply
anosike

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

how to download the application we see in the article of satoshinakamotoblog