Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2019, 04:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LIRACOIN (LIC)[POS 100%]  (Read 12329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
Marlonis Brandonis

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:18:35 PM

Good job with this app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalyn

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:26:38 AM

really impressive the nfc app
cryptokath19

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:20:15 AM

I did not know liracoin, it looks cool, how do we register?
Dukekjams

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:47:33 AM

share the link for the app
1richkid

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:49:19 AM

I want to join Liracoin how should I do? I do not find any referal link
Mpemba

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

Can I invest in Iracoin? There is an ICO?
KiwiKryptoKing

Activity: 4

The Flood Gates in the Crypto Realms are Open

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:39:52 AM

I would like access to beta test please how can we make this happen?
daboss708

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:50:08 AM

I read the satoshinakamotoblog article about your btc payment app, but I did not find the link in the article to download it. can we download the beta version?

what is the official website to register in liracoin to have the nfc application to pay in bitcoin?
lrbbd

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:52:28 AM

I saw on https://www.satoshinakamotoblog.com/liracoin-democratizes-cryptocurrency news regarding nfc app. How to download it please?
shamim708
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:54:16 AM

I read an article on the website satoshinakamatoblog (https://www.satoshinakamotoblog.com/liracoin-democratizes-cryptocurrency) about an app that allows to pay in bitcoin worldwide through an application. Where can I find a link to download the application and join liracoin?
Mpemba

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:06:13 AM

I want the app https://www.satoshinakamotoblog.com/liracoin-democratizes-cryptocurrency share the link now please
KiwiKryptoKing

Activity: 4

The Flood Gates in the Crypto Realms are Open

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:13:49 AM

I want the beta version of the application, I saw it on satoshinakamotoblog, how should I do ??
teruyasakaki

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:26:33 AM

if i join liracoin i can have the app i saw on satoshinakamotoblog?
bolivarcoin

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

well, what the hell, i want it the beta application too  Cry

ImLiracoin
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:47:25 AM

ooks good indeed ! i saw very nice FEATURES where the Accessibility is very effective. because Cryptocurrency is universal..best of luck and interesting project.  Wink

Thanks for your support  Wink .

To join Liracoin visit Liracoin.com and Liracoin.Academy.

LIRACOIN TEAM
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:52:04 AM

I just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU where you announce the launch of an application to pay directly in bitcoin via the NFC of the smartphone. Can we download it when?? It's crazy, I can't wait to download it!

Hello CodeSheme,

Thanks for the interest in Liracoin!

As indicated at the end of the video and in the Road Map of our White Paper, our NFC application will be officially launched in January 2020.
Join Liracoin right away by visiting Liracoin.com and Liracoin.Academy

You will find our white paper and presentation in more than 10 languages on Liracoin.Academy/community/

Regards,

LIRACOIN TEAM
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:57:33 AM

Fill out our Listing form for free listing : https://shorturl.at/lJP68

Features:
Tradingview Charting
Instant Deposits
Instant Withdraws
Simple Signup
USD Pairing - We do offer users to hold a USD balance but users will not be able to withdraw USD Balance. * ONLY TRADE *

https://satoshishift.com

Hello,

Please, do not use this thread for advertising.

Thank you

LIRACOIN TEAM
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:00:17 PM

this application btc/nfc is pretty GREAT! Congratulations on this project, I will join Liracoin too. A link to download the app?

Hi pitbully2000,

Thank you for your comment and the interest in Liracoin.

As indicated at the end of the video and in the Road Map of our White Paper, our NFC application will be officially launched in January 2020.

Join Liracoin right away by visiting Liracoin.com and Liracoin.Academy

You will find our white paper and presentation in more than 10 languages on Liracoin.Academy/community/

LIRACOIN TEAM
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:17:33 PM

I just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU where you announce the launch of an application to pay directly in bitcoin via the NFC of the smartphone. Can we download it when?? It's crazy, I can't wait to download it!

Isn't paying with NFC should emulate some contact less  credit card behavior? I thought it what is phone actually doing.

Hi Thin,

Thank you for your comment and your interest in Liracoin.

The purpose of our Application is to enable us to pay in Bitcoin in more than 52 million businesses worldwide by simply using the NFC technology of your smartphone.

Today if you want to pay a service or a goods using Bitcoin you have three possibilities:

1- Sell your Bitcoin via an exchange and then transfer them to your bank account.
Problem: It takes a lot of time and commissions and exchange rates are not necessarily the best.

2- You order a special VISA card that you can recharge with Bitcoin and then use the VISA card to pay.
Problem: You have to order the card, wait several days or week to receive it, depending on your Country you can not receive it, it's paid and the card works only with terminals that accepts VISA but not MASTERCARD.

3- You pay via a QR code or a wallet address.
Problem: Only possible for merchants who are equipped with a bitcoin wallet, which represents less than 5% of the businesses in the world today.

Thanks to our application we democratize the payment in Bitcoin in the world. You just have to download the application for free and you can use it immediately. The merchant will not even know that you just paid in Bitcoin, the operation is completely transparent.

I invite you to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU, and visit Liracoin.Academy to better understand the different benefits of this application and especially what it will bring as an advantage for the project LIRACOIN.

Do not hesitate to visit also Liracoin.com and if you have questions we will be glad to answer them any time.

LIRACOIN TEAM
ImLiracoin
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

How to join liracoin? I want this app nfc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h-v5ZVgZU&t=418s please help

Hi dabidwilly7,

Thanks for the interest in Liracoin.

As indicated at the end of the video and in the Road Map of our White paper, our NFC application will be officially launched in January 2020.

Join Liracoin immediately by visiting Liracoin.com and Liracoin.Academy

LIRACOIN TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.