Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e USD Deposits not working  (Read 10443 times)
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:32:11 AM

i just found they raised the min deposit for wire transfer from $500 to $2000, does that imply anything? Undecided
Implies they no longer want small traders.  OP has your issue been resolved?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctraderr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:51:29 AM

Damn, wish I had read this thread before yesterday. I wired them $9500 yesterday....let's see how that turns out.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:10:48 PM

Keep us updated. Bump.
meelos

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:22:06 AM

Will do,sent them private messages here, sent multiple support tickets, sent skype messages in English and Russian... Nothing.
bnjmnkent

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:42:20 PM

There's no reason for the # to be anything but $12,375 since it was a USD wire sent to them....
It is 1% from their side. What about your bank. Normally it should take a fee for intl wires, maybe a %age.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:07:13 PM

They do take out larger than 1%.  I wired 3k and they only credited me with 2831.  Nearly 5.6%.  I am guessing perhaps something with the exchange rate and their bank fees.  But still, they should not be advertising 1% when they are taking 5+
btctraderr

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:03:58 AM

BTCe credited my account today with the wire I sent on Friday. Quite relieved, and also the fastest I've seen them do it.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:38:53 AM

btctraderr, what percentage did they take out?
bnjmnkent

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:06:50 AM

They do take out larger than 1%.  I wired 3k and they only credited me with 2831.  Nearly 5.6%.  I am guessing perhaps something with the exchange rate and their bank fees.  But still, they should not be advertising 1% when they are taking 5+
Maybe it is better to convert the funds on the sender's side instead of leaving the task to btc-e?
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:34:17 AM

Did you guys enter the correct 'payment details' to identify your account?

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
meelos

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:10:44 PM

Yes I sent the correct details. I have the proof and swift copy of the transfer from my bank. They are ignoring me and trying to steal my money period.
bnjmnkent

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:57:43 AM

Yes I sent the correct details. I have the proof and swift copy of the transfer from my bank. They are ignoring me and trying to steal my money period.
resolved?
johncclarke

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:00:30 AM

I've been waiting since 14 November for my deposit. Their support is not getting back to me. I have a Russian colleague that properly translated a message for me that I sent to support but that hasn't helped either. So far I've logged a ticket which I have to fight to keep open, contacted them via the forum (user: btc-e.com), sent emails to financial@btc-e.com and root.servers.btc@gmail.com, sent a message via twitter, contacted "Mayzus Financial Services Ltd" who confirmed they have processed it, went to my bank and paid for a trace, and I've posted on numerous threads.... what's left to do?

Wouldn't it make more sense to post some kind of announcement saying they are having difficulties rather than have a whole bunch of people bad mouth them on forums? E.g. Handle it professionally. Change people's perception from "I've lost my money" to "Oh, I just have to wait for my money".
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:48:31 AM

that sounds scary man... what's the damage?

I've been waiting since 14 November for my deposit. Their support is not getting back to me. I have a Russian colleague that properly translated a message for me that I sent to support but that hasn't helped either. So far I've logged a ticket which I have to fight to keep open, contacted them via the forum (user: btc-e.com), sent emails to financial@btc-e.com and root.servers.btc@gmail.com, sent a message via twitter, contacted "Mayzus Financial Services Ltd" who confirmed they have processed it, went to my bank and paid for a trace, and I've posted on numerous threads.... what's left to do?

Wouldn't it make more sense to post some kind of announcement saying they are having difficulties rather than have a whole bunch of people bad mouth them on forums? E.g. Handle it professionally. Change people's perception from "I've lost my money" to "Oh, I just have to wait for my money".
meelos

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:40:48 AM

resolved?

Nope, absolutely no answer still. Posted yet another ticket this week in both Russian and English. The ticket was closed this morning.

They now have a message on their site saying that all International Transfers in USD will be rejected, if the funds are sent by USD then there will be a mediating bank in the US forwarding the funds.

I'm gonna call my bank again today, see what the situation is and how I go about getting my 10 grand back, I don't even care about the 70 grand loss in profits that the exchange has caused me (I sent my money on the 15th of October) I just want my money back. I'm based in the UK.

Might be that I have to get a lawyer to send a letter to MAYZUS (the UK company)

I'll keep everyone posted.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:08:58 PM

Nope, absolutely no answer still. Posted yet another ticket this week in both Russian and English. The ticket was closed this morning.

They now have a message on their site saying that all International Transfers in USD will be rejected, if the funds are sent by USD then there will be a mediating bank in the US forwarding the funds.

I'm gonna call my bank again today, see what the situation is and how I go about getting my 10 grand back, I don't even care about the 70 grand loss in profits that the exchange has caused me (I sent my money on the 15th of October) I just want my money back. I'm based in the UK.

Might be that I have to get a lawyer to send a letter to MAYZUS (the UK company)

I'll keep everyone posted.

That's crazy.

I went to go do a bank wire yesterday and it wasn't going through. I thought it was due to incompetence of the banker since I had wired about 2 weeks ago with almost no problems, just a week delay, (I am in the US).

Thank's for the heads up, you probably just saved me a few weeks worth of headaches.

The most success I have had with them is to message their Skype account in English AND Russian using Google Translate.
mellowyellow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:11:58 PM

Meelos - think I may be in a very similar situation as you. Where did you read that on the website about not accepting wire transfers in USD? I can see they are now saying

We don't accept any more international wire transfers from US Citizens or from US Bank
All transfers from UC Citizens or US Bank will be refused by bank

but nowhere I can find that it says any wire in USD, just wires originating from a US citizen or bank account. (I sent a wire in USD from Mayzus in the UK too, which I thought was ok).
meelos

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:50:55 AM

OK, My deposit was credited today. Only took 50 days and God knows how much lost in potential gains... But I'm just grateful to have my money back.
... Now how to get it back out.... Hmmm.

mellowyellow. It kinda has to be USD by default I think. The way the banking system works any large deposits in a particular currency have to be routed through a bank that holds large reserves in that currency (US Banks) although I could be wrong in that assumption.Smiley

What seemed to work for me was to open up 2 tickets at btce, 1 in Russian and 1 in English.
When they close a ticket, don't just re-open it. Make sure you reply. I think the system will simply close it again automatically if you don't add an actual reply.

Then post in the official btce thread here. Make sure you post in both russian and english and quote your ticket numbers like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3807394#msg3807394

I'll keep everyone posted on the withdrawal procedure.
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:33:53 PM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:05:45 PM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

I have my bank well trained in how to process a wire transfer to you, including Details of Payment.  My bank saved the information in my account so to send you money is not any effort.  And even though it is a US bank, the funds arrived without unusual delay.

However I now notice that on the wire transfer deposit screen under the payment instructions is this text:

"We don't accept international wire transfers from US Citizens or from US Banks
All transfers from US Citizens or US Bank will be refused by bank"

I am happy to get another bank account in order to continue working with you, but asking me to change citizenship is going to take a while.  I <3 BTC-E, but you do ask a lot in a relationship.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: