Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficulty chart tracker  (Read 168 times)
Bimmber (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

I know you can check on CoinWarz, but you have to click each coin to see it. Is there a website which tracks difficulties of mineable coins, where you can sort by most increase, biggest drop etc?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Max Likelihood

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

I've been interested in a good source for this too. Coinwarz seems to have some dead coins and miss others. The best alternative I've found so far is this,

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/monero-difficulty.html

where if you go to a coin's page there's a link for the difficulty chart like that above.
SubutaiKHAN

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

There are some good sites that focus on JUST Cryptonote or Scrypt, or whatever. What coin algo in particular are you looking for?
Bimmber (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

I`m not interesed in any specific coin, all of them. That would help picking coins to mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: