Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way of BITCOIN! 2018  (Read 476 times)
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

The price of bitcoin is starting to rise again and that is good for those who have invested from it,bitcoin way is too long for those who believe in it and only those who have patience will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

In 2020 or 2040, I don't know but bitcoin will be definetely $30k and $200k as well. It is pretty real, there is no limit, this is not a company so it has not a certain value, even with a utility token, there is a limit. But bitcoin is currency, neither security nor utility token  Wink
I also think that Bitcoin will come in this way, day by day Bitcoin is becoming the most discussing issue around the world and people are taking this platform for earning a lot of money. Not only that but also Bitcoin is being used for the trading and investment So that it's becoming the most effective tool for this purpose.
I think Bitcoin price will regain its value very soon and we will see expected revolution within a couple of years. I believe that Bitcoin will certainly become the global money one day for sure.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

In general, bitcoin has limited advantages in making payments between large companies and ordinary consumers. This is neither easier nor faster than any other mobile payment.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

In times past we've been with a bitcoin Witness as it's still developing as light in the future other bitcoin still highs its price every year despite some falls but it's still to grow every year.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Maybe the way of bitcoin this year 2018 are full of thorns and rocky road going to the bright future. Government,banks and other countries are against bitcoin. But whatever the obstacle i believe bitcoin will overpass it. And as the years had pass new technology will be discover and develop that helps bitcoin become more stronger that leads to become more valuable more than before and whatever speculations we have for bitcoin future i believe it will be great to happen. Maybe bitcoin will reach $20k,$30k,$40k,$50k or even $1Million dollar,it is not impossible to happen because bitcoin nature is volatile and the more demand the higher it's value. So,let us keep supporting bitcoin industry.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

The Japanese authorities have adopted a new law that introduces the bitcoins into the list of legitimate means of payment.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Despite Japan's reputation as progressive in the technological issues of the country, its authorities have always treated the crypto currency quite coolly; did not specify only the turnover of bitcoins by individuals.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 has been very interesting with a peak price in the beginning and falling from there till now. Although it rises during sometimes, it's rise is not as we all wanted but those who understand bitcoin really anticipated this. I have a great believe that bitcoin price will peak at the end of the year as it did at the end of last year.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Bitcoin is now raising so many questions about its future. All most everyone related to this crypto is asking only one question! What will be the future status of bitcoin in 2018? Well, first of all, there is no direct answers to that question. But many experts are seeing the upcoming future in many different ways.  Wink

BTC First of all, one prediction is taking the number one place. And that thing comes from the investors. That is really a bit of shocker and it is: Bitcoin investors are expecting that this king crypto can reach up to near 50K in this lucky year numbered 2018!  Roll Eyes  which will be the doubles of the highest rise in the history(2017) !!   Huh

BTC Here is the number two magical statement, which has come from the magical mouth of a group of the financial analyst (AMSYS group) and they are predicting that Bitcoin will break the resistant level of 30K USD in this running year!! They also mentioned that they have been checking this stats for more than 12 months and what they had discovered is really shocking. "There is a significant level of demand and supply imbalance in the current price level". They predict that this imbalance can cause something devastating. From there another analysis, they had mentioned that a lot more money is going to come into this year, which will be the record-breaking amount.   Lips sealed

Here is the latest bomb, which has been launched from another bitcoin expert Bobby Lee, the man behind one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in the world,
says that "Bitcoin? 1 Million Baby"   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Well, that was a lot of saying about the unseen future. But sometimes, predictions are likely to be matched. So whats your thoughts on bitcoin guys? Come on throw some of your thought.  Smiley

Well I only uphold this saying that "bitcoin is unpredictable" therefore I don't expect if bitcoin will go up or go down these coming years so all I need to do is to gain more profit and no matter how bitcoin world then its up to you on how to deal with this ups and down of bitcoin. But I always look positive when it comes to bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Even though I respect the opinion of this people but I genuinely feel that Bitcoin won't grow overnight as we have experienced in the recent rally, I am expecting Bitcoin to grow with the sustainable growth rate in rest of the year after the first quarter. I believe that Bitcoin will reach new all time high level in this year itself but I am highly skeptical about figures like one mio. On the other hand, I do see good growth in the user base and market environment in this year.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Bitcoin is now raising so many questions about its future. All most everyone related to this crypto is asking only one question! What will be the future status of bitcoin in 2018? Well, first of all, there is no direct answers to that question. But many experts are seeing the upcoming future in many different ways.  Wink

BTC First of all, one prediction is taking the number one place. And that thing comes from the investors. That is really a bit of shocker and it is: Bitcoin investors are expecting that this king crypto can reach up to near 50K in this lucky year numbered 2018!  Roll Eyes  which will be the doubles of the highest rise in the history(2017) !!   Huh

BTC Here is the number two magical statement, which has come from the magical mouth of a group of the financial analyst (AMSYS group) and they are predicting that Bitcoin will break the resistant level of 30K USD in this running year!! They also mentioned that they have been checking this stats for more than 12 months and what they had discovered is really shocking. "There is a significant level of demand and supply imbalance in the current price level". They predict that this imbalance can cause something devastating. From there another analysis, they had mentioned that a lot more money is going to come into this year, which will be the record-breaking amount.   Lips sealed

Here is the latest bomb, which has been launched from another bitcoin expert Bobby Lee, the man behind one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in the world,

Well, that was a lot of saying about the unseen future. But sometimes, predictions are likely to be matched. So whats your thoughts on bitcoin guys? Come on throw some of your thought.  Smiley

all I can say is that, predictions are limitless, it depends on how predictors want to their future, the same with bitcoin it is unpredictable, we can't say how it gonna be for this year but every  crypto people were hoping that it will begin pumping without turning back. For the past two months, it's a rocky road but it's too early to predict, 2017 year ender was a good one and it will happen again, this year.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

This combination identifies the input data, but can not be converted to the reverse side, i. E. is a cipher. The quickest way to find the key to solving the problem is to pick up the source data.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

I predict bitcoin will get at least 20k in end 2018 and 30k in end 2019
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

See, if it's just about giving predictions, we have hell lot to say!! There should be something supportive to back that prediction. Like for obvious reasons, we all know that predictions are not bound to come true but whatever we say must be concrete, i.e., must show some credibility. Like just saying bitcoin would touch the $200k barrier in just a year makes no sense when we presently analyse the market. The Crypto market fluctuates ridiculously, but this is $200k is crazy, I think!! Shocked

But yes bitcoin has had a history of shocking everyone by its unpredictable price movements...so $50k that is one of the widespread prediction running through the forum these days tends to come true seeing the recent market analysis!!
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:56:17 AM by BelieveInBTC

People expect Bitcoin to hit even $80 thousand dollars by the end of 2018. That would require a lot of new people to start investing their money and time. It is possible because people slowly become aware that fiats aren't as good as governments and banks say. We all have to be patient, if Bitcoin pride starts to grow so rapidly then it might be a problem. Transaction fees will surge if we dont finish Lightning Network on time. I believe that we will manage to do that.

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:03:15 AM by moonblocks

A $1 million Bitcoin would be absolutely fantastic but this seems a little unrealistic for now

Even a forecast of $50,000 is a considerably high estimate for this year considering the current market conditions

belousov

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Seeing the progress this year, I doubt that it will reach $50000 this year. However, if you are investing for long term , expect $100000 in 2-3 years.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

The Japanese authorities have adopted a new law that introduces the bitcoins into the list of legitimate means of payment.
That’s so cool! This is the reason why other nations cannot compete with Japanese in the race of technology. They are really the owners and masterminds of technology that world is enjoying these days. Other countries should get inspired from them and welcome warmly the new technology of currencies in their lands. Crypto currencies are definitely going to make them progress more than ever.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

A $1 million Bitcoin would be absolutely fantastic but this seems a little unrealistic for now

Even a forecast of $50,000 is a considerably high estimate for this year considering the current market conditions

The way of bitcoin in 2018 is a struggle way. But some of the experts sees potential growth up to $1 million plus but sound unrealistic, but it could be realistic considering this crypto currency is unpredictable in behavior. For me it depends upon the big whales manipulation and strategies.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

this year's crypto market fall below $ 400 billion, as bitcoin fell to $ 6,000 and $ 7,000.

but according to CNBC experts, in this year bitcoin will reach $ 50000.

and also the majority of experts believe that the crypto ecosystem will pass the $ 1 trillion. so the bitcoin value will also automatically rise and high.

tom lee, Bobby Lee they predict the bitcoin end value in this year will be good and high.

so, I still believe them and I always hold and make their predictions as the basis for my judgment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: