Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16474 times)
Deripasca

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

well, we live in modern world, where we have rights and we have right to share information with our friends, nothing criminal in this information, so nothing to scare I guess

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

It seems to be all right ... the company continues, another question is that they are not paid anything for nobody can collect their goals.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
I heard that Facebook banned ICO's but I have joined some bounty campaigns and they still have Facebook advertisement. There didn't delete what I've shared from my Facebook Account so I think it is not totally banned as of now.
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

mayby facebook banned that posts because that was not sharing a link with friends but real advertisment and that is not allowed do not fear, everything is alright and be more careful making posts there
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

as of now, facebook campaigns exists and many participants are joining. i believe that faceboook campaign is a good marketing arm in promoting ICOs and it will be a great help for the project.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

I've done a few campaign checks, and I've seen many campaigns continue to promote Facebook. Although Facebook has created some obstacles, it is also in a position to be the biggest social media and advertising. Therefore, I do not think that campaigns will eliminate this option easily.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Although Facebook forbids ICOS ads from advertising on Facebook, I still see some Facebook campaigns appearing, but perhaps more limited than before. This is a campaign that can be said to have a great influence and spread. People are involved in Facebook which is very large.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Although Facebook forbids ICOS ads from advertising on Facebook, I still see some Facebook campaigns appearing, but perhaps more limited than before. This is a campaign that can be said to have a great influence and spread. People are involved in Facebook which is very large.
It seems to me that a social network that advertises a lot of goods practically loses its only feature for which this project was created. Thus, Facebook turns into an advertising banner, and not a website where people communicate.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

Of course, there are bounty companies in the social network Facebook, but is there any point in taking part in them? I am constantly banned by Facebook for messages related to cryptocurrencies.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

I think because of the people who hit bitcoin in facebook is look spam for them when they see about crypto currency  in their news feed.

yes, it was a rumor that had circulated before. but now Facebook has allowed it to promote digital currency. even now Google has allowed it. We hope that in the future there will be no more restrictions issued by Facebook, Twitter and Google to campaign for digital currencies on their social networks.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

even though Facebook has banned ICO advertisements but everyone who still uses Facebook can still participate in the Facebook bounty and post or share ICO pages on their profile. that is not true if there is no Facebook bounty because currently the Facebook bounty is still active and many people participate in the ICO through the Facebook bounty.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

I heard that news for a long time, if Facebook banned ico ads and so on,
but the persistence is still safe and I don't think there is a ban on publishing ico. if the fact is that this happened, it will have an impact on the participants participating in the bounty campaign
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

I think facebook campaigns are useless , every one can make dozens of facebook accounts and make thousands of friends in each of them , I think reddit is more professional in that case to involve people with cryptocurrencies more .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

I think facebook campaigns are useless , every one can make dozens of facebook accounts and make thousands of friends in each of them , I think reddit is more professional in that case to involve people with cryptocurrencies more .

It is true but I would still feel that Facebook is not that useless because if you consider out of thousand who participate their would be certain % who might create a fake etc but rest of them their would be genuine as well and today where majority of youth are on Facebook it is the best way to advertise and reach to the audience and let world know about the project.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Now everyone has just created plenty of Facebook accounts for join the campaign. And they are doing this because of the fewer rewards they has getting as compared to other campaigns.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Now everyone has just created plenty of Facebook accounts for join the campaign. And they are doing this because of the fewer rewards they has getting as compared to other campaigns.

It's true, bro, there are now many fake accounts that follow the Facebook campaign that produce very little prizes, but I agree if there is no Facebook campaign, if I think the Facebook campaign is stopped it will have a negative impact on ico investors who don't know the new ico spending .

[
andrerusso

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

some facebook groups totally ban links about ico.  some even specify in their rules that there should be no advertisements about ico and anything crypto.  facebook also rejects links from medium articles..it's risky and your account will sometimes end up being disabled.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I not totally agree with a face book bounties to advertise icos to earn money because for me, those bounties are other  form of CYC but yes, facebook bounties has a big rule in terms of advertising some good product to reach their goals, so if facebook bounties will be ban its  can affect the success of some product who depends on Facebook bounties hunter.

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

I strongly disagree that the Facebook campaign was deleted from the bounty campaign, because Facebook is very much used by new or old investors, which can affect the sales ICO

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I strongly disagree that the Facebook campaign was deleted from the bounty campaign, because Facebook is very much used by new or old investors, which can affect the sales ICO
Still many bounties have faceook campaigns as well so it looks like it is ot against their rule but facebook and other form of advertisemet through bounties got no effect since the market is very down.SO any advertisement won't make the people to invest that is why most of the bounties were stopped.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: