Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindset and personal expirience, how important is it in crypto?  (Read 483 times)
zrock21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that the simplest way to earn from crytocurrency are investing to the high profile in the market.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

Im sure if you dont have good mindset your mind and decision making wouldnt be that effective,experience will improve your trading instinct and decision making so yes,it is very important to everyone of us,if you mastered these two factors you will be making a lot of money from the cryptocurrencies,im sure you will be  rich.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

Yes of course,if you dont have enough experience you wont get good results in trading,the experiences will teach you how the market behaves and im sure you will get familiar with the movements you are facing to,mindset will give you peace of mind in every trades you are doing so these two are imporant factors besides the technical and fundamentals.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

Mindset and personal experience both are very very important in crypto. Crypto market rise slowly, so mindset is essential.
Personal experience help to work in crypto, so it is essential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

i think that investment in the cryptocurrency market needs to be planned and most of the short-term speculation will be lost . investing ia a coin requires long-term research , at least half a year . you must believe it . if you invest it . the market will rise and fall .you must keep it , until it reaches you expectations .
randomhumster (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Having the right mindset and having the right skill set is integral to anybody success at crypto. Best part of it all, is that since the industry is fresh and new anybody can learn these skills and anybody can become a successful trader. Main reason why people aren't is because they think crypto is some get rick quick scheme and that couldn't be further from the truth. You need to have a lot of discipline, mainly in emotional and money management skills. And that is much easier said than done, in actual execution it is hard to not let our emotions get involved because we are human.

Ah that's a great one!
Emotions is a very good point. Markt dip is the best time to invest and growing market can be a trap. I think people understand it mostly. But then market is bleeding again and we just look in fear to invest more.

Another point is that you need to have plan for any case. Be like batman and have "no plan situcation" plan. For example to to invest your fiar fight away but keep some ready to buy at a right time, like avaerage whale does. i still can't lern this lesson.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

for me it doesn't matter your background we are all here for the profit this is the thing that make the space to grow this big, the denominator for everyone is the money. Though having invested in stock market before now and seeing the way the market moves helped me a lot in decision maaking
randomhumster (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

What kind of mindset should we have to survive the purge? Everuthing bought since the begining of December is pretty much desroyed now. I think we need to take a break and stop checking the market until monday. Spend some time with family and friends perhaps...
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

The most important quality is the desire to learn.  Abilities can be developed in oneself.  Experience also comes with time.  But if there is a desire only to receive money, and at the same time not to delve into the process, the result will not be.

[/center]
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Having those aspects as you are into cryptocurrencies can help a you a lot in many ways. If your mindset  is that you will hodl no matter hard the situation is, then you will survive. Your experience will also dictate you not to be shaken in times of crisis because you already know that's crisis are just normal based on your experience.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Yes it is very important to have both good mindsentr and experience,because you cannot learn these things from any books,your mindset will be deciding factor if you are going to open and close some trades when we are talking about trading,experience will give you the best intuition about the market's situation so these two are very important factors.
The mindset is critical, this is what separates those that make profits and those that make losses, think about the holders there are many people that think that they can hold for long term and as soon as the price began to go down people began to sell, only a few have been able to hold despite the huge crash in the market and those that are still holding are the ones that are going to get profits in the future.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

Mindset is none emotional and is setting what is good to be done. Easier said than done though as sometimes we fall into greed and worry because of our emotions. Experience on the other hand is very helpful in both mindset and our emotions. I myself is a bit tough now because I have decent experience already. I saw and observed the market up and down. 
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

i think that investment in the cryptocurrency market needs to be planned and most of the short-term speculation will be lost . investing ia a coin requires long-term research , at least half a year . you must believe it . if you invest it . the market will rise and fall .you must keep it , until it reaches you expectations .
You do not need to research a coin for half a year that is simply too long and many people to not even take 10 minutes to research it, you need to find a middle ground make a deep research that takes a week or two if after that time you are still not feeling sure about investing in a coin then you should never do it, and also you need to keep track of it so that you do not do the same work again.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

It is very important especially in a market like crypto which is still immature and is largely manipulated, people should learn to patiently hold the good coins for maximum benefit and profit, no need to sell for cheap price.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:58:35 PM by tylerderden

Everyone who is investing in altcoins is actually investing in busines. What previous expirience can help you? Are we all starting from the same point or do someone have an advantage on the level of mindset? I've been thinking much about it lately. Looking at the people I know, I can say that we all are on very different position.

I came to an idea that thre are 2 major archetypes of people in crypto world: bussinesman and average people. I've made a small article on this topic: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/mindset-archetypes-in-crypto-world

To tell my thoughts short:
There are two main categories of people here: those who work for themselves and hired workers. I don’t want to say that any category is better than the other, but it looks like one gives you mindset more suitable for crypto world.

People with business background
They invest their money and time to their business and count only on themselves. They understand several important things:
- nothing valuable is given for free
- invested money doesn’t return immediately
- you always need to have a plan/strategy
This expirience and skills help a lot in crypto world. This knowledge always comes at a price and these people already learnt it before coming here.

Average people
Hired workers, students and etc. Such people don't usually have much expirience in investmaent. They learn about crypto from news or from friends and see crypto currency as lottery ticket to a bright feature. They don't usually understand the following:
- cryptocurrency is business in the first place
- you just can't really become reach by chance without working on it
Such people do silly mistakes (I did them too, a lot actually), the FOMO into coins, make decisions based on some youtube videos, follow the hype buying at ATH and sell in the middle of correction because they haven't become rich in first 3 weeks and etc.

What do you think? What was your expirience/skill that helped you in the world of crypto?

Yes experience and skill have helped me a lot in crypto world as there were many a times that someone would have scammed me or would have stolen my coins but my experience helped me identifying a potential scam. But when I was new to this world then I made pretty stupid mistakes of falling into scams like HYIP and ponzi schemes in gambling section here and lost about 0.5BTC in the process. And now I stay away from that section in the forum just in order to stay away from the temptation of winning big without any hard work.
aniden

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

personal expirience is more important in crypto, because its your own experience,  but  Mindset  is more important for market, because market is a live thing like a human
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: