Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2951 times)
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

It does not always so happen. Bitcoin has a high dominance in the cryptocurrency market, so the movement of the most of altcoins will depend on how it behaves in the market. Usually, the growth of altcoins occurs when Bitcoin is in flat.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

I've noticed that whales manipulate the market. And bitcoin doesn't fall without cause. A sharp drop at the market due to the fact that whales want to buy cheap coins. But we must be able to use this volatility.

It is nice to buy cheapest coin and hold so that they can trade it in the market if it has a high value because no one else can say when it comes or happen. In crypto currency world each token has different value depending on the market.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
If we closely watches the recent price chart of cryotocurrencies it will looks like the bitcoin price chart so when bitcoin bumps altcoins also bumps and vice versa so it is impossible to predict that which pattern they are following so what we need to do is long term investing in potential coins.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Ha ha
Maybe this is the best strategy on the crypto market)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

In the crypto money market everything can change. Btc is affecting everything and I agree with it until the end. As the time progresses, this becomes more apparent.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

I agree with you yes from the first chart is always so because all the coin relies on bitcoin if the ride altcoin is also the same good step that we are for now ya invest a long time and wait for the right time to sell or buy

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

That has been the case for long time, the money flow into and out of the space through Bitcoin, because the fiat gate way is majorly through Bitcoin and will leave exchange through Bitcoin, it is when is leave BTC that if flows into Altcoin market, that is why I use to tell people that it is on the interest of everyone to allow BTC price to bee up because the price movement brings the market down also
That’s the case for now. The reason is many exchanges use BTC as trading pair for other crypto currencies and there are no fiat gateways for transaction in USD or other such currencies. If a person wants to buy some altcoins, first he has to buy bitcoin and they exchange bitcoin for the altcoin he wants on exchanges and trading platforms. This connects the prices of altcoins with bitcoin.

This wont be for long as many exchanges are getting regulated and fiat currencies are being added to many exchanges which removes the need for one to buy btc in order to buy some other altcoin.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

yes i have noticed that when people got profit from bitcoin investments then they reinvest in other cryptocurenncie it reduce risks.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

My feeling is that when Bitcoin is rather stable, the altcoins have their chance to grow.
When whales are getting out, they sell altcoins too, not just Bitcoin, making everything go red. Also since the alts are mostly valuated vs Bitcoin, they all look bad.
When whales get in, they buy Bitcoin first, making it skyrocket. And, as I said at start, when things calm down, the alts have their chance.
True. The whole game in controlled by the whales. When whales get in crypto, the buy bitcoin first and hold it for some time, till other people see the surge and buy it too, then they dump btc with profit and buy other altcoins at cheap with it and therefore creating surge in altcoins, people as usual seeing the surge get in altcoins and whales again sell altcoins for btc and the whole cycle continues, making the whales even more rich and giving more control over the market.

If one understands the market, he can make profits alongside whales, but if one doesn’t know what is going on, the whales will swallow him whole leaving with just loss and regret.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

I entirely agree with you. Yes I noticed this pattern market moves like the way you said on several occasions. Whenever there is a aggressive movement market makes correction after that. As we all know everyone want to sell its bitcoins when market at peak and after that on the other hand we buy less value altcoins that has good potential in hope to earn maximum profit from that coin.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

that's what happens, when bitcoin is pumped up, many of the investors exchange their altcoin with bitcoin. and after bitcoin tends to be stable. traders and investors exchange it with altcoin. and of course there are techniques and strategies to do this kind of scenario.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

This is how the speculative market looks like. This is a normal process in the current high volatility of both bitcoin and other crypto-currencies
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

I fully agree with your opinion because I also see a lot of coin that has touched its lowest price due to this bitcoin price reduction and it's time to buy and wait for the price back up.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

If we look again it is always like the rhythm experienced in the world of crtypto, I agree with you.
But now the market is very strange I note the fluctuations of Bitcoin always with the price of $ 9000-10000 nah immediately altcoin prices also continue to experience a very deep decline, let alone newly listed ICO coins in the market decreased by 50%.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

I agree with you, mate. All are connected to bitcoin and without bitcoin they will fall as well.

xmas7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

It is usually the same pattern when bitcoin raise all the other coins raise as well because BTC is one of the base currencies for altcoins. Also after steep raise it usually falls to 1/3 of the highest price a from this price after few months it goes even higher. Now it is the right time to buy again.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

these are obvious things, it's just impossible to know when the fall begins or ends. so I choose long-term
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

It is happens only in few cases, the thing that you should notice is volumes. Whales totally control the market, retailer can't do anything. its better to follow the market and don't against them, you will regret.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Yes but now the most of investments are out you can check total coinmarketcap its 370 billion . It should be atleast double to reach december price . Once the investments back then there will be huge boom . I think there should be some major news as well as investor has to return back . I dont know how long it will take investors trust back .

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I think yep, its long known fact. We had crazy bull market when bitcoin and all altcoin were increasing in price along with bitcoin, now market settling down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: