Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

The platform will be something like a community. The members of the platform will be very closely linked, which in turn will help it to become even better.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

The platform will be something like a community. The members of the platform will be very closely linked, which in turn will help it to become even better.
The platform will run on the Ethereum blockchain. This is what you need. Smart contracts radically change the interaction between members of the platform between
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

The platform will run on the Ethereum blockchain. This is what you need. Smart contracts radically change the interaction between members of the platform between
Most modern projects use Ethereum as their basis. This is a universal choice . It can be suitable for many platforms.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Most modern projects use Ethereum as their basis. This is a universal choice . It can be suitable for many platforms.
On the platform, you can even develop food delivery routes using the Digital Decentral Franchise service .
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

On the platform, you can even develop food delivery routes using the Digital Decentral Franchise service .
Global decentralized growth could thus be achieved, which could then attract more users to the platform.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

You know about the fact that now Vitaly Buterin will introduce a fee for renting his Ethereum blockchain.
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

You know about the fact that now Vitaly Buterin will introduce a fee for renting his Ethereum blockchain.
Frankly not heard about such information))
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

If this is true, then this is very unpleasant news for those platforms that will use its blockchain.
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

If this is true, then this is very unpleasant news for those platforms that will use its blockchain.
I have not seen any official source where it would be written something about renting a blockchain. But I think that the projects that use someone's ready blockchain use it not for free, although I may be wrong.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

I think even if and will be introduced rent for ufoodo it will not be a problem, and most likely the fee will not be too high
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

Good idea, but how are you better than competitors?
To compete with your opponent should consider the opponent has limitations, then from that attack on weakness
kaltar

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

I think even if and will be introduced rent for ufoodo it will not be a problem, and most likely the fee will not be too high
In any case, the hard cap, the project is not too large , and there is no doubt that he will collect the necessary sum. And then we will really see whether the platform is in demand or not.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

In any case, the hard cap, the project is not too large , and there is no doubt that he will collect the necessary sum. And then we will really see whether the platform is in demand or not.
In theory you can argue long and what will be enough to see it live. Let's see how the price of the token will change a year after the launch of the platform.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?

On the official website, I saw yesterday an entire article, there is not a long search, I think you did not even look for
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: