Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop] SKRAPS (SKRP) - Backed by Mcafee  (Read 1174 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

did you guys pay Mcafee?
Someone think Mcafee is a pumper for hundreds projects! But most of the projects he supports have achieved great success
This project is really lucky to have him on board. The more reason i'm so enthused about this project

Namaste111

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

did you guys pay Mcafee?
Someone think Mcafee is a pumper for hundreds projects! But most of the projects he supports have achieved great success
This project is really lucky to have him on board. The more reason i'm so enthused about this project
the guy pumps an ico per week

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

it is not bad! Because he reads and works with 1 project per week.
While my friends are investing in 7 projects per day Smiley
Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

your friends are not reading, they are just throwing money

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

did you guys pay Mcafee?
He presence alone shows some legitimacy in the project and attracts more investors

Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

did you guys pay Mcafee?
He presence alone shows some legitimacy in the project and attracts more investors

not negating that, but the guy is very active promoting, thus puts into question is he worth listening to ?

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

did you guys pay Mcafee?

not negating that, but the guy is very active promoting, thus puts into question is he worth listening to ?
He is a great influencer thus needs to be listened to. Any project recommended by him sees success. You can choose to listen to him and earn some real time tokens from successful projects or do the otherwise

mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

soft cap reached (congratulation), but still long way to reach hard cap. I am participant in your bounty program, so why don't join also this airdrop.
Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

soft cap reached (congratulation), but still long way to reach hard cap. I am participant in your bounty program, so why don't join also this airdrop.

i like this project , just don't like Mcpump

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I don't get your concept. He is the one going to make this project breed huge sums of money in the end. Are you really participating in this project?

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

your friends are not reading, they are just throwing money
Someone invests in projects for new blockchain
Someone invests in Fintech projects
Someone invests in projects for social platform
Someone invests in Lending projects
Someone invests in projects of exchanges

They lost 50 ETH in BCC, Exacoin and ect.

I hope Skraps is better for us!
mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

I don't get your concept. He is the one going to make this project breed huge sums of money in the end. Are you really participating in this project?

Yes, I am participant in skraps bounty campaign.
Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

nah people fed up with his pumping

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

You call it pumping, but is McAfee expressing his option to a big fan base and them following like sheep really his problem?
Is he not meant to have an opinion and be vocal in the crypto space? I don't think he can help it if it means a coin or project get's pumped because he lends his support.
I know for a fact he supports a lot of projects that he doesn't invest in, so I don't think it's about pumping the price personally.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
skokopoko (OP)

Activity: 182

skooooo kooo poooo kooooo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

You call it pumping, but is McAfee expressing his option to a big fan base and them following like sheep really his problem?
Is he not meant to have an opinion and be vocal in the crypto space? I don't think he can help it if it means a coin or project get's pumped because he lends his support.
I know for a fact he supports a lot of projects that he doesn't invest in, so I don't think it's about pumping the price personally.

he's just hating on Mcafee, the guy have an important role in the crypto community, no one can deny that!
Namaste111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

he's just hating on Mcafee, the guy have an important role in the crypto community, no one can deny that!
what important role ? pump & dump ?

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

Is John Mcafee really an advisor on this project? He has indicated so many coins lately.

By the away, I have some doubts about translation bounty.

BennyK

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

Is John Mcafee really an advisor on this project? He has indicated so many coins lately.

By the away, I have some doubts about translation bounty.
Any reason for supporting your claim?

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

did you guys pay Mcafee?

Ridiculous: the idea that McAfee isn't capable of choosing the projects he wants to support.  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Namaste111

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

did you guys pay Mcafee?

Ridiculous: the idea that McAfee isn't capable of choosing the projects he wants to support.  Roll Eyes

he just bought a vpn company thanks to cryptomoney

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: