Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 and 1200 watt switching power supply  (Read 127 times)
CoinBimBop (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

I have a used antminer S1 and a switching power supply that can actually power 2 or these s1's at once that I would like to get rid of. I am willing to let it go for cheap to a new home in hopes that someone else might use it. I will take $50 for both. I will post pics once I figure out how and most major crypto's will be accepted. If you're looking to get into mining and want something cheap to play around with first so you know you're able to get it going, this could make a decent purchase. That is what I bought it for and now, I'm ready to give it up. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuschelweich

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

I have a used antminer S1 and a switching power supply that can actually power 2 or these s1's at once that I would like to get rid of. I am willing to let it go for cheap to a new home in hopes that someone else might use it. I will take $50 for both. I will post pics once I figure out how and most major crypto's will be accepted. If you're looking to get into mining and want something cheap to play around with first so you know you're able to get it going, this could make a decent purchase. That is what I bought it for and now, I'm ready to give it up. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

What type of power supply is it an HP or some type of 1200W sever PSU? Also is US domestic shipping included in that price or how much would it be?

Thx!     
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Wow... what a blast from the past.  That was my first ASIC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: