Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform  (Read 20953 times)
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

Will there be any commission fee for any business transaction within the app,and will the platform render it's full service to its users?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

When would it begin, the airdrop? Or is it already live. Is it allowed for it to be posted here?

The airdrop is currently live!
I would recommend dropping into the bounty chat if you have any questions https://t.me/nynja_bounty

Great idea here but what are plans for sustainability, I mean future plans?

I'll use an excerpt from the whitepaper to answer your question Wink
"We aim to continuously innovate, respond to customer feedback, and – most importantly – anticipate what our customers will need in the future.
This is where existing apps have fallen short, leading us to believe that NYNJA App will penetrate the market in a swift and far-reaching way."
By the looks of it, seems like you guys will need more customers for this to be a big bang. How do you plan on getting more users?
NYNJA will be attending a lot of blockchain summits and conferences to present the product physically to the community
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

There is the perennial question of liquidity,  how do you address the problem of availability of cash?
Integration with decentralized liquidity platforms are currently being looked at to facilitate seamless exchange of values
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Quick question, just to be sure. Does the title 'NINJA' bear any hidden meaning apart form the real word meaning? Is it an abbreviation to something else?
NikolaBegovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

When would it begin, the airdrop? Or is it already live. Is it allowed for it to be posted here?

The airdrop is currently live!
I would recommend dropping into the bounty chat if you have any questions https://t.me/nynja_bounty

Great idea here but what are plans for sustainability, I mean future plans?

I'll use an excerpt from the whitepaper to answer your question Wink
"We aim to continuously innovate, respond to customer feedback, and – most importantly – anticipate what our customers will need in the future.
This is where existing apps have fallen short, leading us to believe that NYNJA App will penetrate the market in a swift and far-reaching way."
By the looks of it, seems like you guys will need more customers for this to be a big bang. How do you plan on getting more users?
We plan on raising awareness through our airdrop and bounty campaign

It's quite a cool project, keep it up guys, support from HK

Thanks very much!

Will there be fee payment and how much is NYNJA coin worth?
It is free to use the NYNJA app, the only fee will be when hiring a freelancer. Token price has not been announced yet.

I wonder what is the total supply of Nynja token. And it subsequent growth value, will there be token lock down or token burn?
The total supply is 5,000,000,000 NYNJACoin. There is no planned token burn.

Will there be any commission fee for any business transaction within the app,and will the platform render it's full service to its users?
There will only be a fee involved in hiring a freelancer. The rest of the app is free Smiley

Quick question, just to be sure. Does the title 'NINJA' bear any hidden meaning apart form the real word meaning? Is it an abbreviation to something else?
No
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

The goal and objectives sounds so lofty that at a point one begins to wonder how that can be achieved?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

In addition to our airdrop and bounty campaign, there will be a multifaceted marketing campaign across existing social media such as facebook, twitter, tubmlr, and more Smiley

The goal and objectives sounds so lofty that at a point one begins to wonder how that can be achieved?
The team are extremely experienced and have layed out a flawless plan to bring the project to its full potential.
You can check it all out here in the whitepaper:

https://nynjacoin.com/documents/english/NYNJA_whitepaper_EN_v19.pdf
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

No token burn.. No lock down.. OK. So the value of Nynja token will only grow based on it use case I think Huh
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Well if all gets sold, then there will be no problem I guess. But what If unsold tokens are to be remained, what you guys plan to do with it?
ChrisBren

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

No token burn.. No lock down.. OK. So the value of Nynja token will only grow based on it use case I think Huh
It's not all about buzzwords with NYNJA haha.
There is a limited supply of NYNJA tokens, so as the platform usage increases so does the demand for the token.
Remember our target audience is worldwide Wink

Well if all gets sold, then there will be no problem I guess. But what If unsold tokens are to be remained, what you guys plan to do with it?
Unsold tokens are going to be reserved by the team for future use.
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

That too would work, it's not a bad idea.. But a coin reserved for future use is ought to be locked up or stash somewhere safe.
Abeleez

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Good that you talked about eliminating spam and unsolicited messages but then how do you want to do in reality and from a technological angle?
Darerando

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

That too would work, it's not a bad idea.. But a coin reserved for future use is ought to be locked up or stash somewhere safe.

Yes of course, that's why security is of utmost concerned.
Abeleez

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

In talking about user's  control, do mean to provide controls that restrict audience, limit message duration because of online bullying among adolescents and even adults?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld.
Abeleez

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

you did talk about overcoming language barrier, the issue here is that there has been an interest only on the major internatinal languages. you want to be different and so, the question is are you addressing local dialects especially on the african continent, apart from the main international languages?
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

With this awesome application we can use it to hire a freelancer and more services. I plan to start using it for my freelancing and hiring services I might need online.
Darerando

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

With this awesome application we can use it to hire a freelancer and more services. I plan to start using it for my freelancing and hiring services I might need online.

Not only freelancing can you do, but there are other lot of things you can do by using the nynga app like trading, commerce, business association, communication,and more, all in this single app. The nynga app will allow users to accomplish everything they need in a single app
ChrisBren

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

You certainly do have a lot of questions Abeleez haha  Cheesy

In talking about user's  control, do mean to provide controls that restrict audience, limit message duration because of online bullying among adolescents and even adults?
Users will have full control over what information they share and who they share it with Smiley

you did talk about overcoming language barrier, the issue here is that there has been an interest only on the major internatinal languages. you want to be different and so, the question is are you addressing local dialects especially on the african continent, apart from the main international languages?
In the initial roll our there will be a focus on the main dialects as those are the target markets for the app. As it expands more languages will be picked up. That being said the freelance market will allow for locals to provide live translation services for their language as soon as that feature is live  Grin
Cryptotina

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Is it just me or something is missing here. Where can we find the details or link to the application? Can't wait to check it out, start making use of it and share with families and friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: