Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1451 times)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin without investing is to join the bounty campaign for altcoins. There are a number of rules to be followed  and you will see this listed out by the bounty campaign manager.  Bounties reward are usually distributed to your wallet address after the campaign is over.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Actually, I only know one way to earn bitcoin without investing money, and that is to join bounty campaigns. It would be difficult to find bounty programs that pays bitcoin, so you just settle for a campaign that pays token and afterwards just trade the token you’ve earned into bitcoin. Although, it might take some time because bounty campaigns usually last for months.
ICO Enthusiast

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin but from my experience, the easiest way to earn free bitcoins by completing the task on websites.
ptjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.
You can find so called "cranes" or "faucets". They give away small amount of cryptocurrency (not only bitcoin, there different cranes (bitcoin-faucets.club)) in certain period of time. It's free but take time to reach minimum payout.
lenjay

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

How about mining? Isn't that a way of earning? Sorry for a naive reply, I am just a newbie who wanted to learn and interested in this question. Smiley

You can do  mining there is many ways to do that if you want free investment you have to do task like join in free mining cloud that offer free.and if you want to do mining at your own, it cost you money first to buy equipment for mining,or you invest legit mining online like genesis mining etc.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

To earn bitcoin without investing, one can actually find a bounty campaign that pays bitcoin, and by just participating in either translation, signature, various activities. It is the most simplest method that I where a person can earn botcoin without investing on it. It could work to even if the campaign pays different coin, you can just trade it afterwards.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

there is no such thing as free money, i had to learn the hard way when i was a little newer to the crypto space!

Better to invest small first and then build up
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

There are many ways you can try..
You can go tu faucet site,or joining airdrop,joining bounties,etc.
Better if you have more skill,you can be an ICO group admine maybe

rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

I mean i know how to earn ethereum without really investing Smiley
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

in order to get free bitcoin do the following steps  

1-do bounties and airdrops

2-wait till u get paid  and have your tokens

3-wait till your new tokens worth something

4-sell them to bitcoin  

and congrats u earned free bitcoin   Grin  

if u  are not satisfied and one more  then just repeat the cycle   Wink

Cheesy
JasperVS11

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

ICO and Airdrop Community

If you want you can join the ICO and Airdrop community. I spend a fair amount of time a day to investigate the potential of each airdrop. That way I try to filter out the airdrops that have some real value. These valuable airdrops will be posted in the group together with some extra information about the project.

Feel free to join by using this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

I want to propose your participating in bounty campaigns. You can find its on this forum on altcoins topic. But you can get tokens which you can in future sell at the exchanges and buy BTC
Dyah Nevi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

If you do not have the money to buy bitcoin and without investing there is a way to get bitcoin, that is by participating through bounties. This Bounties is a race to promote crypto coin like and share in social media like facebook, twitter and in return have promoted will get a reward. Need to be patient to wait for rewards for having to wait until finished first.
arumiedes

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

If you do not have the money to buy bitcoin then the steps you can take to get bitcoin are by following the bounties, from bounties you can get bitcoin by following the campaign which is held while the result will be obtained after the campaign project is completed.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without investment.bitcoin it is not so easy.it's hard to do but you can gain success with it.because skill is a good way to make money.without a good skill you cant earn money.
however, without invest offer your skill here or go to work.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Definitely, you can earn bitcoin without investing just by joining in a legit faucet.That's where I started three years ago and until now I'm still doing it while doing bounty on the side. As much as I want to drop some ref link here but it's prohibited. So, just google it instead and do some research if that faucet is paying or not because there are lots of scam faucets too.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin without any investment like Airdrop , bounty campaigns , and try to learn other Bitcoin users experiences that how did they make their ways for earning.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Well, it depends what are your goals when getting bitcoin. If your goal is just to get extra money, you could do campaigns: they take up max. 10 min a day and can pay quite a stack if you do many at a time, which pay you tokens which could be later on transferred into bitcoin. And instead if you are interested in bitcoin as investment or just keeping your money in bitcoin, you could use Coinbase, physical terminals or other ways for exchanging cash into bitcoin, whcih are all around, so i don't thing it a problem.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

In order to earn bitcoin you will need to invest at least your time. There are several places you can check out, but you will need time and effort to have some profits.
One of them is Steemit. It is a kind of social media where your publications will be rewarded with Steem (their own crypto). Of course, you will need some followers, many votes, some commentaries to your post, etc.
The Steemit developers also created a video platform with the same system, is called DTube, where you can make useful videos, upload them and you will be rewarded, again with votes that will become Steem Dollars if you get enough followers.

You will need to invest your time, as in your own blog or youtube channel. The difference with those two is steemit is still kind of new, so it is easier to be seen...

Other websites offer Bitcoin in exchange for knowledge.  One page is called Bitfortip, a place where people are searching for something on the internet; you help them to find them and will be rewarded with bitcoin.

If you like playing poker, you can earn some btc free by joining freerolls in websites like Nitrogensports.eu, there are tournaments every monday, wednesday and friday, but is kind of difficult to win...

As said, you will need time and effort, but maybe it won `t be necessary to invest your own money on this. If you have the time and the will, of course you can earn bitcoin without buying them

wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

to start, you could sign up for some rewards campaigns and some airdrop, which will give you some coins and you can exchange them for BTC and when you have something reasonable from BTC you can use them to trade or keep them in hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: