Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL ASIC Chips - IN HAND  (Read 1302 times)
flowdab (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:28:15 PM

This Auction is for 100 Butterfly Labs Chips, these are IN HAND and available to ship at the end of the auction.

Starting Bid is .6 BTC per chip.

Buy It Now is 1.5 per chip.

End date and time: 3 days from the posting of this message on Board Time.

Payment methods accepted: BTC

Additional information: The highest bidders will receive the Grade A Chips until they are gone, with the next highest bidders receiving the Grade B Chips and so on. If you would like to purchase the chips at the Buy It Now price you can message me and I will update the thread accordingly. The Buy It Now price will erode the quality of chips, i.e. the Buy It Now bidders will take the Grade A chips while available and will take precedence over the auction bidders. For auction winners, payment must be received within 24 hours of the completion of the auction or your bid is forfeit with the chips going to the next highest bidders. For BiN bidders payment should be made ASAP.

John.K. had agreed to escrow a prior auction of these chips when I did not have them in hand and I will request that he escrow this if the buyer so desires.

Shipping: Shipping is free to the US 48 states. International Shipping will be the cost of said shipping in BTC.

Reservations & Warranties: I do not warrant that these chips work as I am receiving them straight from BFL. They have not been tested. If there are any issues with the chips then I will do my best to provide a replacement out of my stash or if I have no chips left help with talking with BFL as much as possible.

Cheers and good luck bidding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:29:31 PM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-10-11+20:28:15UTC
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:47:22 PM

You should upload a photo confirming you have the chips in hand.
Lucko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:54:56 PM

How did you test the chips? As far as I know they are not marked by grade...
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:55:14 PM

Will do when I get to them. Should be mid-afternoon tomorrow.

FWIW the auction and any bids will be invalid unless I confirm that the chips are in hand. I'm not lying, I just know that time is of the essence and I wanted to get the auction started sooner rather than later.
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:56:07 PM

How did you test the chips? As far as I know they are not marked by grade...

Actually, that is news to me. I thought I read that the chips were to be graded out? They are not?
Lucko

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:22:32 PM

Well you should see if you have them Grin

So I guess you were counting on someone telling you how to do that right?

Well as far as I know it was sad at the start that you will know grade but that was retreated at the later date... But you can look at chips to see if there are any markings on it. But be really careful. They are really sensitive since that is silicon slice on top. Static can kill it. If you don't know how I would suggest not to touch them. Juts do visual inspection. I don't know how they are packed so I can't tell you much. But if you really need to touch them do it when you are holding something that is grounded and use a tweezers... But don't touch silicon... Be really careful...
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:30:16 PM

Well as far as I know it was sad at the start that you will know grade but that was retreated at the later date... But you can look at chips to see if there are any markings on it. But be really careful. They are really sensitive since that is silicon slice on top. Static can kill it. If you don't know how I would suggest not to touch them. Juts do visual inspection. I don't know how they are packed so I can't tell you much. But if you really need to touch them do it when you are holding something that is grounded and use a tweezers... But don't touch silicon... Be really careful...

Okay, I was not aware of that update. I will visually inspect them tomorrow once I get home and report back. Thanks for the tips.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:11:12 AM

Wait, you say right in the thread topic "IN HAND".

Do you not actually have then in hand then?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:37:09 PM

Wait, you say right in the thread topic "IN HAND".

Do you not actually have then in hand then?

Sorry! They have been delivered to a different property of mine, so I have possession of them. Unfortunately, they were supposed to be dropped off at my apartment yesterday, but they were notm and . I'm going to suspend the auction until I have them in my actual physical possession. Sorry for the confusion.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:37:28 AM

That's not anywhere near your hand.

The next time you advertise an auction, please be truthful about what you are selling.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
flowdab (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 01:06:54 AM

That's not anywhere near your hand.

The next time you advertise an auction, please be truthful about what you are selling.

Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to get a start on the auction and thought they would be in my possession the following day. My bad.

I actually have them now. Please see the following pictures.

They are not demarcated with grades as you stated. Further, the packing seems a little spare to be honest.

I'll be re-posting the auction for anyone interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: