Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiobooks Limited Time Only  (Read 199 times)
DollarBKS (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:37:53 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 09:42:56 AM by DollarBKS

Audiobooks123.com
Hello and welcome to our first post on Bitcoin talk. We have recently Launched and felt this would be a perfect place to reach people.

If you like listening to Audiobooks or just want to give it a try, then we are the perfect place to do just that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:34:44 PM

Liked the site design. Is it a Legal site though ? I mean are you legally entitled to sell those audiobooks or is the site created to sell pirated copies of the audiobooks ?
Would be nice to see some business audiobooks on the site.

kyl.x-is
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:57:43 PM

DollarAudiobooks.com
Hello and welcome to our first post on Bitcoin talk. We have recently Launched and felt this would be a perfect place to reach people.

If you like listening to Audiobooks or just want to give it a try, then we are the perfect place to do just that.

Have a Family Member or Friend that likes audiobooks? You can create them an account using their email (no need to verify), then just send some BTC to their accounts BTC address, then give them the account as a present. They can change the password at anytime since their email was used.

We currently have a Library of 1000+ Audiobooks. We are also adding to it all the time, so if you don't see something you like, come back later and we might have it.
You can also give us suggestions on what books you would like to see and we will try our best to make it available.

Here is just a quick rundown of our service:
Audiobooks are $1 ( US DOLLAR equivalent )

LIMITED TIME - 6 Free Audiobooks, No Registration Required.
1:A Game of Thrones
2:Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
3:Outlander
4:Killing Floor
5:Naked in Death
6:Star Wars Episode I

Bitcoin Accepted ( Currently our only form of payment, we are working on adding more )
Instant Download's upon Verification of Payment (Most times its around 1 minute)

More Books added Weekly.

LIMITED TIME - FREE $1 added to all accounts. Can be used to BUY ANY OF THE 450+ AUDIOBOOK's on the site!

We recently launched and hope everyone enjoys the service.
There's no pressure to buy, just sign up and try one of our free books listed above or use your $1 to buy a Audiobook of your choosing.

If you encounter any errors on the site then you can notify us here on Bitcoin Talk or at our support page http://dollaraudiobooks.com/index.php/Home/help
The Site's look is still being tweaked, so there may be slight GUI changes but nothing major. We are also building a Mobile version soon.

Also Keep on the lookout for our upcoming referral program, its not yet finished. But you will have the chance get even more free books.

Thank you,
Dollaraudiobooks.com

Hi, do you have books on network security? I've been needing and searching for some for a while now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyl.x-is
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:40:40 PM

Thank you mod for the reply. I hope if I could get from somewhere, anywhere, so I'll check again as you have mentioned. Thanks.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: