Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99217 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:49:47 AM

What does the success rate now means on their order page? Ir wasn't there before.

Anyways, they seem to have removed any useful, step-by-step user guide on how to easily/best use their system, I don't know for whatever reason. Now I even don't dare to ask why they don't feature their fees structure on a prominent place. Tongue

I have no clue. Success rate doesn't seem to be accurate in my limited usage cases, as all orders have gone through at 20% (when it said 75% success rate).

It's probably all-inclusive, though. And afaik, people from the U.S. have the highest success rate. Those from more exotic countries will be dragging down the % of success.

Makes sense Smiley. Random question, but do you guys think Purse could survive if Amazon started accepting Bitcoin?

Yes, of course, since purse is all about the dicounts they give. There would be more painless ways to order. Even some sellers offering 10% discount directly. No waiting time for purse buyers. But purse still exists because of their high discounts.

This. Now if Amazon offered competitive discounts, it might negate the effects of Purse, but that's a long shot.

Amazon could never compete with discounts of 25% to 50% i believe. The margin they have is already built for mass sales. So it is impossible for them to give discounts in that area.

Though i'm not sure how often sales with these high discounts are happening on purse.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:09:52 PM

I am interested in purchasing amazon coins through your service but am having trouble finding a way to list that item on your site. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
mrkent (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 11:31:39 PM

I am interested in purchasing amazon coins through your service but am having trouble finding a way to list that item on your site. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

It's difficult to support digital item (no tracking info to track, but I can help you set it up manually) PM me.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:28:07 AM

I wanted to use this once, but most buyers back out when they find out the price of shipping to my country Sad
Big bummer for me.

Anywho, seemed good, they returned my coins though I didn't get to buy the item I wanted haha.
mrkent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 01:05:19 AM

I wanted to use this once, but most buyers back out when they find out the price of shipping to my country Sad
Big bummer for me.

Anywho, seemed good, they returned my coins though I didn't get to buy the item I wanted haha.

There's a field for entering additional shipping costs. Have you tried that?

Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:26:17 AM

Big bummer for me.

There's a field for entering additional shipping costs. Have you tried that?

Nope? Dang, should've done that. Maybe I'll check it out again some time.
Thanks mrkent!
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:28:29 PM

Today my purse.io account was compromised. Password was changed and the balance was withdrawn (0.36 BTC).  Currently waiting to hear from Purse.io support and am running Avast anti-virus to see if my computer is compromised.

It kind of looks like my emails didn't reach my computer during the time (as I didn't download them) that the withdrawal was confirmed. So then the hackers would have had to access either Purse or my email host (JaguarPC).

The hacker confirmed the withdrawal within 19 seconds of requesting it - which is pretty fast.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
Mike0029

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:32:16 PM

My account was compromised too, as was some other users over at reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3o9ju8/my_purseio_account_was_compromised/
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:49:20 PM

My account was compromised too, as was some other users over at reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3o9ju8/my_purseio_account_was_compromised/

Seeing as it was more than one person, I'm leaning more towards an issue with Purse. Otherwise the hacks would be spread out, and getting multiple people's 2FAs at once wouldn't be easy.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
btc2code

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:55:27 PM

I sent email to support for requesting password change 16 hours ago. No reply.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

30% discount for items below $30 too much to get fulfilled in a timely fashion?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:09:55 AM

I changed my password successfully and have access to my full funds.  Thanks Purse! 

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:29:22 PM

30% discount for items below $30 too much to get fulfilled in a timely fashion?

This depends on what you mean by "timely." The lower you go, the faster they will (theoretically) get snagged.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 12:52:24 PM

I somehow have a negative balance in Purse, and one of my deposits hasn't reflected yet even though it's been 10+ confirms... What's going on purse?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
mrkent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:37:05 PM

I somehow have a negative balance in Purse, and one of my deposits hasn't reflected yet even though it's been 10+ confirms... What's going on purse?

I believe it's fixed now. We had 2 cases of missing deposit notifications.

Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:46:10 PM

Can anyone explain the 'name my discount' function - it scales up to a pretty high percentage, but there seems to be a limit for first time buyers.

What sort of success can you see with the discounts? I want to use it but am wary.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:24:44 PM

If you are allowed to raise it to 50% then you can set it so high. I had a couple of orders on amazon.de taken that way. On co.uk or .com it is practically impossible.

Though it is relatively useless too since purse will eat the additional discount. for example 50% only turns out to be 36% or so at the end. The rest is fee for purse.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

I've been waiting for a deposit I made to PurseIO to show up for more than 24 hours now. Sent support an email yesterday and got a reply saying  "Our wallet service is having some problems right now, and we're looking into the matter"...24 hours since they said that and still no deposit showing up and no reply from support today to my follow up email asking for an update. Am I the only one having problems as I haven't seen anyone else complaining about it?  Huh

Either way, what gives PurseIO? How can your wallet be non-functional for over 24 hours!?  Angry

https://blockchain.info/tx/f19fed420ac6a3bc52f3924adbd94baf66b1b985fa445c561fd51563757b9da8
mrkent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 11:40:36 PM

I've been waiting for a deposit I made to PurseIO to show up for more than 24 hours now. Sent support an email yesterday and got a reply saying  "Our wallet service is having some problems right now, and we're looking into the matter"...24 hours since they said that and still no deposit showing up and no reply from support today to my follow up email asking for an update. Am I the only one having problems as I haven't seen anyone else complaining about it?  Huh

Either way, what gives PurseIO? How can your wallet be non-functional for over 24 hours!?  Angry

https://blockchain.info/tx/f19fed420ac6a3bc52f3924adbd94baf66b1b985fa445c561fd51563757b9da8

Can you reply to the support thread or PM me your username? I misplaced the ticket and wasn't able to look up the account/tx info.

Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:54:42 AM

Can you reply to the support thread or PM me your username? I misplaced the ticket and wasn't able to look up the account/tx info.

Can you explain the name your discount a bit more? The user above sort of explained but I'd like an official explanation!

If so I'll purchase my processor and GPU through Purse next month when I get the cash. This service seems way too good to be true!

Definitely Bitcoin's 'killer app' if there ever was one! I wish you guys the best!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: