Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Not yet but so close, the best time means we can make sure that we are entering the uptrend. For now seems like Bitcoin and all cryptos are still in downtrend my bet is Bitcoin will reach $5400 before performing uptrend, then other cryptos will follow.
But anything can happend

Ninciabr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

But do not forget, novice crypto investor, that today's cheap prices tomorrow may become even cheaper and you will have a loss on your investment.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Yeah you hit it bro, not only for the newbies in crypto but also for those who are traders of bitcoin and any altcoin since the. This is the best time to be a coin addict  Grin and tomorrow's become a very wealthy man Cool
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Good thing that bitcoin is taking it slowly unlike before because we know that if it bubbled fast we are surely know that it will pop and fall fast too.

Another bubble thing but yeah bitcoin are slowly but surely now and I do hope that it will continue to pump even most of the people are losing hope. Get in now before its too late to make good profit.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Where to get in? If you are talking about the entering the crypto market is right time then I say, that it is unpredictable. So, don't overlook the market just let it be stable at a point and then suggest others to invest. But, I think still the market has more vulnerable to decline. I suggest that just wait and let the graph upward and then invest in the market. This is the time for watching and keep quiet.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

yep. This time is very suitable to participate. Prices go down very low. You will quickly make a profit in the second quarter
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Yes, I think this is the best time to buy coins and altcoins since the price are very low and you have a lot of chance to gain profit.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

i personally dont think this will be a great idea to invest in cryptos whenever the price drops too much, even if we invest in cryptos rightnow, we may don't get better profit than before, moreover, anyone has intention to invest in ICOs will meet a very hard time because they will have to pay more coins just to buy new tokens. so you should hold for a little longer until the market recover.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

But do not forget, novice crypto investor, that today's cheap prices tomorrow may become even cheaper and you will have a loss on your investment.

But we have to remember that the value of the crypto is unpredictable. Even the movement of the market is unpredictable that's why we alway go in during dips and we exit during high. We ride the waves. We don't invest today just to sell tomorrow. Eventually, if we practice the virtue of patience, hold on for a few years until we have assured that we have doubled or tripled our investment capital, then I say that's the right time to exit. There's always a risk. But we are the ones who decide whether we will continue losing profit or gain more.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Gotta love dips, ideal times to strengthen positions or to get into completely new things.

This certainly is the most suitable time to be involve. These dips will fortify our portfolio to the fullest giving us earnings we could have never imagined.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Yeah, you should have a proper timing of the price to get in as this is a volatile market if you invest in near bottom you had a big chance to get a profits once the price will climb at higher level. This should be consider to those people who wants to join in as today is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheap price.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

Now the market is big fluctuations make the value of the altcoin and bitcoin down a lot. take this opportunity everyone should participate in it, because the current price is very cheap. Everyone should buy and hold it for a while. I think it will soon recover and thrive in the future, it will bring good profit for everyone.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

The market is going through longest correction time I  have ever seen and there is no doubt current time is best for the new investor to put their money into cryptocurrencies.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

now is a good time to enter the crypto world, because now the price of the coin is again down. welcome to the newly joined crypto world

Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Yes you are right. It's now we can buy altcoin at an affordable price. And we can hold it for quite a long time, and if the exchange rate goes up, we can sell it. And also we can learn how to trade it Smiley . This is an opportunity for us to learn a lot. Wink
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

I agree, time is good to buy. I think that the price will fall, but still those who buy now will be a good profit.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

The market is going through longest correction time I  have ever seen and there is no doubt current time is best for the new investor to put their money into cryptocurrencies.

An 18 month bear market occurred after December 2013, were you around then? There is no doubt this could occur again. However, I think crypto is more mainstream now and the bear will likely reverse sooner than that bear market.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Bitcoin prices are falling if you want to invest and hold more bitcoin to get rich. This is a good time to buy bitcoin so it will save some money compared to the time of bitcoin increase. Experts predict that by the end of April bitcoin will rise again. Now you buy it when you will have words.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Due to the overall impact of the market, the pennies are falling. You want to invest bitcoin quickly buy it, you will buy cheap. Time to bitcoin gradually stabilize. If the bitcoin is higher, then selling the BTC you keep will have a lot of money. You will have the capital to invest next time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Well this is the best time to enter the Crypto market. Buying and holding them, the price of the altcoin is currently at its lowest level in 2018. The ideal investment time for you, buying and holding them is a great thing right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: