Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12019 times)
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

How are you going to overcome the difficult period in the cryptoindustry, how can you attract capital in this difficult period?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

How are you going to overcome the difficult period in the cryptoindustry, how can you attract capital in this difficult period?

KRATOS™ is already in Beta phase, being used by 15 of our early adopters. We are closely working with them on the feedback received from real-time operations.
At the end of this year, we are releasing a few important modules and are on track wrt to product development roadmap.

Having a good product, which exists in reality, is integral for gaining investor confidence!
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

KRATOS™ is already in Beta phase, being used by 15 of our early adopters. We are closely working with them on the feedback received from real-time operations.
At the end of this year, we are releasing a few important modules and are on track wrt to product development roadmap.

Having a good product, which exists in reality, is integral for gaining investor confidence!
Reading ann that kratos bounty end tomorrow. Hope the investment meet the hardcap because end of bounty is earlier than first plan
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

On your whitepaper I just read that you will locked your token for a moment. may I know what your reason to do that?
To manage the token liquidity and pricing in secondary market
Borysov Oles

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Does anybody knows on which exchanges will be listed TOS?And when? Thank you.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

I think that in today's situation on the market, the postponement of the implementation of ICO is the right decision.
Hoping for a bull  Smiley

And what if bull never happens or not soon enough?

There is a much bigger possibility that we see a deep as a bull. Are you people blind?

There is 100M in shorts on BTC added in last week. BTC price finishes ascending triangle and technical analysis says that after such a formation further decline in price is the common continuation.

Don't listen to market gurus only think for yourself. We all see that something bad is happening but everybody keeps repeating we will be at 20K again soon.

Pure bullshit.

I would like to hear your answer Arkratos team to my question.

Sometimes OP doesn't answer such questions but this is no FUD or something only simple question, backed up with simple logic and facts from your project supporter.

I just don't think that we see another bull until at least a handful of finished ICO's will show some progress and real market value backed up with adoption and super use cases.

As an organisation, we don't get involved in cryptocurrency speculations.

But, we completely agree with your point that the market needs to get confidence back into ICOs for the reasons that have happened in the last two years. At Arkratos, we have always believed that the product should speak for itself. Hence, instead of raising capital with a whitepaper, we are working on building a product, testing it with early adopters, fixing the bugs and striving to stick to our product roadmap.

Thanks for this answer. I don't see any discussion about the product.

Can you please tell more how far you are with product development when testing begins or maybe already started, where to look and check by yourself?

Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

Does anybody knows on which exchanges will be listed TOS?And when? Thank you.
Currently Bancor Network and trade.io, after the token sale.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

Can you please tell more how far you are with product development when testing begins or maybe already started, where to look and check by yourself?

We also understand that commodities trade and finance industry is fairly complex and everyone might not be familiar with it. But trust us, we would love to discuss more about our product. Just shoot ur queries.  Smiley
Here is the link to our whitepaper https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf

Product Development: We are developing our second module: TCR & Risk Management module after completion of Trade operations module. I can elaborate more on these specific modules, if u want.

Product Testing : We are in beta testing stage with our early adopters- Rhodium resources, Agritrade, Longview and several other trading companies across Dubai, Singapore and HongKong. They are using KRATOS™ - 1st module on real-time data and sharing feedback on features and usage.

Product Demo: KRATOS™ is the first product of its kind and ahead of its competition. So we conduct thorough KYC and AML check for our demo user. You can register your self, complete your organization KYC and depending on your profile and requirements, we can discuss regarding the Product Demo. Here is the link https://mvp.arkratos.com/login
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

We also understand that commodities trade and finance industry is fairly complex and everyone might not be familiar with it. But trust us, we would love to discuss more about our product. Just shoot ur queries.  Smiley
Here is the link to our whitepaper https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf

Product Development: We are developing our second module: TCR & Risk Management module after completion of Trade operations module. I can elaborate more on these specific modules, if u want.

Product Testing : We are in beta testing stage with our early adopters- Rhodium resources, Agritrade, Longview and several other trading companies across Dubai, Singapore and HongKong. They are using KRATOS™ - 1st module on real-time data and sharing feedback on features and usage.

Product Demo: KRATOS™ is the first product of its kind and ahead of its competition. So we conduct thorough KYC and AML check for our demo user. You can register your self, complete your organization KYC and depending on your profile and requirements, we can discuss regarding the Product Demo. Here is the link https://mvp.arkratos.com/login

Wow, great info I didn't know about a  lot of things which are already in development and even tested by big trading companies which is very good.

Of course, I would like to hear more about specific modules and would be great to hear an opinion from these companies which are testing your product.

Are they happy, do you have any problems, will this be a subscription-based product?

Tell me more, please.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

This kratosico project is a good one! great people working together to achieve common goals, more and more people joining this project! that will make it powerful and attractive to others.
what about TGE Akratos? how much funds have been reached now? I don't see information about that on the Akratos website,
I hope this project can be successful, good luck
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

This kratosico project is a good one! great people working together to achieve common goals, more and more people joining this project! that will make it powerful and attractive to others.
what about TGE Akratos? how much funds have been reached now? I don't see information about that on the Akratos website,
the whitelisting is on for the token sale which is scheduled to start from 1st Nov 2018
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

Wow, great info I didn't know about a  lot of things which are already in development and even tested by big trading companies which is very good.

Of course, I would like to hear more about specific modules and would be great to hear an opinion from these companies which are testing your product.

Are they happy, do you have any problems, will this be a subscription-based product?

Tell me more, please.

Yes, it will be a subscription-based product.
The feedback has been great and requests for additional features and optimisations. Please ask the specifics u would want to know and would love to elaborate on them.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Thanks a lot! Regarding the funds, we will be soon doing our press release to officially announce.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

#Announcement
KRATOS™ ICO has achieved the next milestone. Thanks to our users, investors and community for supporting the company's capabilities.

Soft Cap Achieved
USD 5 Million

You can read the details on our blog: https://medium.com/arkratos/kratos-achieves-us-5-million-soft-cap-a6afc2bc6fb5
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

KRATOS

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.8 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

Thanks!
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

KRATOS™ Token-sale has started!

Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

KRATOS™ Token-sale has started!

KRATOS has a good rank for ico
https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/
https://icobench.com/ico/kratos
https://cryptototem.com/kratos-tos-ico/
and more...
everyone can be a part in this good future project
to be the first to be the best
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Putting a commodity trading ecosystem in the realm of blockchain with our newest ICO client, KRATOS™
https://medium.com/@trade.io/putting-a-commodity-trading-ecosystem-in-the-realm-of-blockchain-with-our-newest-ico-client-9196e9867c2d
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:56 AM

Putting a commodity trading ecosystem in the realm of blockchain with our newest ICO client, KRATOS™
https://medium.com/@trade.io/putting-a-commodity-trading-ecosystem-in-the-realm-of-blockchain-with-our-newest-ico-client-9196e9867c2d

Yup trade io is how I learned about kratos. The little bonus on tokens is a nice extra - I hope they do an airdrop for those that own Tiox tokens like they've done with some other campaigns!
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 03:00:05 AM by Arkratos

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are proud to announce the official listing of #TOS Token on LAToken
Contributions for tokensale are open till 31st December, 2018.

GET TOS NOW: https://kratospct.io/join.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: