Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swissborg is a scam? 90percent down from ICO  (Read 11091 times)
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

I did not participate in investing, but I participated in companies of generosity, it is a pity that the coin falls!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

I feel your concern and have bookmarked this coin as not worthy to invest but they are not the only coin with a huge dip in price there are hundreds of it now, but since you said they are not moving their fingers to promote their coin, then its not worth investing on this coin.

i see a lot of active users on their telegram's channel, but i don't think that promotion is the main problem.
The main problem is that no-one can explain me what is the purpose of this token...how this token can be used.
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

Many projects are down. but been down 80% is a big loss, but things might still bounce back as things get better with the market.
cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I know from the start that nothing good will come out from this Swissborg project is just the same thing ...  now that every one believe that they can easily create a erc20 token and hype it by telling people different stories like we will solve this and that
You have to pay one day

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:01:45 AM

This is a 100% scam. This project has been founded by Roustam Semeev (Roust Semy on facebook), an uneducated, unemployed, unprofessional chechen national who lives in Switzerland. He has a long history of taking money from people and never paying anyone back. He is used to living at other people's expense. He established swissborg to collect money from thousands of people and using it to finance his everyday living expenses. He did not make any investments simply because he does not know how to. His expertise in finance is zero. Sorry he stole your money. Hopefully police will take care of him sooner or later.  
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:21:46 AM

That look like scam project or maybe that is a true scam project.
If they are not scam, how can they kick investor like you when you protest.
50m that amazing for ICO, it look's like project that name Athero they received 20m and team gone.
He said if they are now on Dubai and have a meeting with some client there.
But it is 2month a go and keep nothing.
That is scam project.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:40:58 AM

Things are still not doing good with many projects that were introduced a year ago just like SwissBorg. I actually supported this project in many ways than one because I saw the big potential of this project according to their published RoadMap. I am hoping that the team behind SwissBorg can be able to recoup the time and opportunities they failed to utilize in promoting the platform and making sure that a critical number of users are joining the bandwagon. Unfortunately, there are many similar projects and many are even much worse. I sympathized to those people who really invested money for the project and hoping to get something out of what they laid down.
You have to pay one day

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:18:58 AM

Things are not going to go well for Swissborg ("borg" means wolf in chechen language) associated with Roustam Semeev. Roustam Semeev came to Switzerland some 20 years ago. Instead of going to school, building a business or a career, Roustam Semeev was scamming people for the past 20 years.  Roustam Semeev does not have any knowledge of finance or investing. He finally came up with a scheme to collect money from lots of honest investors. He already spent your money to buy himself a house that he would not be able to afford otherwise. Check his facebook pictures. His facebook account is Roust Semy.  Roustam Semeev hopes that your money would allow him live carefree lazy life without having to do anything. We hope that Swiss law would prevail and Roustam Semeev would be sent to prison for scheming and stealing money from people. Justice will prevail as Roustam Semeev went too far in this case.
You have to pay one day

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:29:04 AM

Also, pay 2 francs and read an article here https://www.bilan.ch/entreprises/doutes-serieux-sur-la-premiere-crypto-banque

The journalist tried to interview Roustam Semeev (Roust Semy) and all he heard was blah-blah-blah. What else can you expect from an uneducated, unprofessional, unemployed Roustam Semeev who was stealing from people all his adult life?
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:13:26 AM

Admin is dead. Team members are dead. There is nothing left in this project now. They raised huge amount of money $50 million. Yet they didn't care about investors. CHSB isn't a dividend giving token, it's just a worthless utility token with no use case for investors.

Blah blah
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:32:24 AM

if the price drops to 90% from ico it is reasonable in my opinion because it is indeed the market and crypto conditions that are unstable at that time, maybe a scam is not the right word

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:51:53 AM

Admin is dead. Team members are dead. There is nothing left in this project now. They raised huge amount of money $50 million. Yet they didn't care about investors. CHSB isn't a dividend giving token, it's just a worthless utility token with no use case for investors.

Just another addition to the long list of the scam ICOs. The modus operandi is very similar for all these scam projects. The idea behind the project was a good one and they spent quite a bit of money for marketing the coin. But once the funding was completed, the team vanished with all the money. I am surprised that this coin is still not delisted from the exchanges such as KuCoin and HitBTC. It may happen soon.. so in case anyone want to limit their losses, they can immediately convert their tokens to BTC and book losses (before it gets delisted).
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:13:51 AM

if the price drops to 90% from ico it is reasonable in my opinion because it is indeed the market and crypto conditions that are unstable at that time, maybe a scam is not the right word
What do you say Huh market down Huh do you not read if team isn't care with projects and investors, so besides word scam? what is appropriate for project that has been abandoned by team Huh

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:17:49 AM

According their website their platform allows you to: "Predict, learn and earn Bitcoin with zero risk. The community app is now live"
Do you see any possible use case for their token? I do not. And that is the answer, no use, no value  Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:21:37 AM

So far, most of the new tokens that first appeared on the stock exchange, have fallen in price not just by 60 percent, but hundreds and even thousands of times compared to the ICO price. Therefore, many teams used various methods in order not to withdraw their tokens to the exchanges on a bear market. Sometimes they simply refused to do it, sometimes the delay was explained by various objective reasons. This allowed them to save tokens from almost complete depreciation. However, this is all fixable. Now, if Bitcoin continues to grow in price and will pull all the other coins and tokens behind it, everything will grow, as it was at the end of 2017. The fact that the token during the bear market period has dropped significantly in price does not mean that the project is dying. It is necessary to follow the development of the project itself.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:19:12 AM

Then if the price drop so much and there is no development is confirmed is a scam, i wish never happen again this to investors when will invest now on IEO, and i also think if there not was so much scam on ICO last the price of crypto not drop so much.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:45:06 PM

Yea swissborg is trading at 0.009 presently and the ICO price is around 0.08 I guess well I think it will recover because I don't see any traces that they've stop development
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:27:40 PM

According their website their platform allows you to: "Predict, learn and earn Bitcoin with zero risk. The community app is now live"
Do you see any possible use case for their token? I do not. And that is the answer, no use, no value  Smiley.
Anything that says zero risk is a scam, there's no way you can't encounter risk when investing, if there are some people who's gonna believe this they're really dumb, they deserve the loss they got because they didn't do any research at all.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:31:30 PM

90 percent down from ico means it is one of the coins %95 of the market. That doesn't mean it is a scam but it is a shit coin like most of the market, unfortunately.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:15:27 PM

Honestly I have never heard about this Ico and the coin,but I would recommend you to wait a little bit - lots of alts are down 90 % from Ico price and even more ,patience is the gold for cryptoinvestors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: