Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCreditChain will replace Credit Bureau  (Read 81 times)
MOO76MAN (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

MyCreditChain will replace Credit Bureau

www.mycreditchain.org

MCC ensures that users to own their own information. MCC gathers data for individual owners with its “Data Gathering Technology” and safely stores it on the blockchain. Under the full control of each individual, the data is then ready to be searched and sold for potential data consumers.

Second, MCC democratizes the accessibility to personal credit information. MCC is a blockchain of big data containing personal credit information of all participants. Anyone or any company can come into MCC network and use the data with MCC tokens.

Third, MCC is a market network that contains both data owners and data users of personal credit information as well as product consumers and producers of financial and other products. Consumers and producers can meet each other with a pin point accuracy in MCC network. MCC will bring a market creating innovation for financial services.

Lastly, MCC builds relationship and trust among people based on personal credit information. MCC airdrop enables participants to give gifts to one another and build relationship. In MCC network people can know each other’s credit-worthiness before they do any transaction with each other.

MCC will revolutionize our lives all together in one global world of blockchains, where human network is boundless and borderless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

This project catch my interest on it. It is a great project for me. The concepts, ideas and the platform that MyCreditChain have for the community is interesting and a really good one. This should have their bounty capaigns. I am sure that if MyCreditChain announced its biunty campaigns here in the crypto community, there will be more people glad to join and participates on it.
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: