Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i participate in bounties? I am still a newbie in bitcointalk.  (Read 274 times)
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

If you are a newbie, I think you need to gain trust and ranked up at least jr. member first so that you can join in bounty campaigns. Sad to say but as of now, newbies have very limited chance to join a bounty campaign because many of the bounty campaigns here are not accepting  newbies. As of now , all you can do is to join in some threads, create a constructive comments , at least twice a day, and you will rank up after following days .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Joining bounties is one of the easiest way to earn free tokens like social media bounties. Some bounties need a minimum of Jr. Member but still quite a few bounties here suited for newbies. I suggest you need to rank up first so that you can get as many stakes as your rank applies on the bounties.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

You can go to marketplace (altcoins) section and choose bounties, there you can see many bounties that have social media bounties, as long as you have social media (usually facebook and twitter) you can join the bounty
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Can anybody reply me for bounties for newbie. Thank you.

If you reach the rank of jr. member you can join the bounty signature campaign. As for now, there are few for beginners. Now you can try to join the campaign on social media if you have a lot of friends or followers there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

You can join Social media campaigns like twitter and facebook

Fake-book banned spamming I thinks and twatter is full of robots, I know because I wrote one so
all that's left is page impression from the footer we get here.

Sad thing is that miners could be making a honest living instead of playing game to see who can count
the number of dots in 1,000 jpg's the fastest and feeding money to chip manufactures and all this spamming
is like beating a dead horse.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Nope you cannot join in a campaign just wait your profile to rank up to jr. Member. But there's an alternative you can join in Facebook or tweeter campaign which is some are requiring participants even you are not jr. Member.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

If you know about bitcointalk you should be have a friend that know cryptocurrency or crypto world, you should ask him privately to getting more know about join bounty
If you dont have friend you should read much in this forum or join telegram group or whatsapp group that can help you to start join bounty

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

questions that are very often present in this forum,
for NEWBIE you can follow social media campaigns such as facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram, or video. this campaign allows newbie to participate. unlike most signature campaigns that do not allow newbies to participate in campaigns
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Most of the campaign the minimum rank that they accept is jr.member so just keep posting to rank up and read on the beginners and help then you can find answer to your question there and you need to explore more so you cannot ask about given question.
check_it_out

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

keep your eyes on the discussion. its rare but its there sometimes
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

I think its quite rare for bounty campaigns to accept a newbie as a participant and I must say you should focus more in increasing your rank and contribute quality content in the forum, enjoy the journey and learning and you will find it easy. Bounty campaigns offers better reward to higher ranked participants so your forum profile rank would most likely be your bread and butter as a bounty hunter.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

First you need to rank up into jr member to join bounty campaign there's a lot of campaign in bounty but you must learn the basic i suggest you to go to beginners and help to read a lot about crypto currency..  that forum will help you to knowledge everything about bitcointalk. as a newbie..
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

First you need to rank up into jr member to join bounty campaign there's a lot of campaign in bounty but you must learn the basic i suggest you to go to beginners and help to read a lot about crypto currency..  that forum will help you to knowledge everything about bitcointalk. as a newbie..

Yes lots to learn and you must not let the punter know that these Lightning Network hubs that charge both transactions fees and interest charges are
banks because that's a deal killer, just call them hubs and try to take the cash.

Convince the public that we are running out of numbers too and now is a good time to buy and please cover up that we now have
30,000 ICO's and to just run towards the coin machine that got the flashing lights and don't mention the pump-en-dump schemes that operate from
this site have anything to do with the flashing lights.

######### BOT START ###########
Bitcoin is the best thing since sliced bread and will make you rich
Get in now, Buy Bitcoin or always stay poor
What will the government do when Bitcoin hits a milll..%^&*6...
######## BOT ABORTED ##########

Sorry I hit the web-bot button by mistake, you know, it happens  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Go to alternate crypto currencies click Marketplace and go to Bounties. There are so many threads there you can apply. Read the rules carefully. You have to create social media accounts first like Twitter, Facebook, much better if you already have one. All you have to is promote their project in social media like sharing their post or tweeting about their project. You will get payment once their project is finished.
Very good details answer! if you have social media accounts then you can apply for almost all bounties just read their rules carefully then promote there activities with their given rules.
Saritamo

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

There are campaigns that accept and newbie but you can participate in tweeter or facebook.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Go to alternate crypto currencies click Marketplace and go to Bounties. There are so many threads there you can apply. Read the rules carefully. You have to create social media accounts first like Twitter, Facebook, much better if you already have one. All you have to is promote their project in social media like sharing their post or tweeting about their project. You will get payment once their project is finished.
Very good details answer! if you have social media accounts then you can apply for almost all bounties just read their rules carefully then promote there activities with their given rules.

Hi there, I would suggest you need to increase your rank up to jr.member where it requires 30 good post to achieve the rank. Later, you need to look for a signature bounty campaign ad where you can apply  through accessing the site. There will be procedure that requires and follow the suggested steps. You need to have and ETH address, private key and Telegram account since this is part of the requirement.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Capricorn28 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Thank you all for the tips. It will be a great help. I already have facebook,twitter and telegram account.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

You need time and good quality of posts. If you post are good then you will get merit to rank up. From jr member the bounties started. So keep posting

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:34:55 AM

Here try to find bounty campaign that fits your taste https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Check every available campaign that has good potential project,the

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3082800.0

That particular campagn has just open yesterday,apply now and gain stakes
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

Hi there, I would suggest you need to increase your rank up to jr.member where it requires 30 good post to achieve the rank. Later, you need to look for a signature bounty campaign ad where you can apply  through accessing the site. There will be procedure that requires and follow the suggested steps. You need to have and ETH address, private key and Telegram account since this is part of the requirement. Thank you all for the tips. It will be a great help. I already have facebook, twitter and telegram account.
First of all, you cannot join any Bounties and Campaigns if your rank is still a Newbie. So the first thing you should do is increasing your rank in this forum. It is very easy for you to increase your rank in this forum. You just have to post 1 post every single day in this forum. Your activity will increase 14 points in 2 weeks and it will not increase any further until the next 2 weeks. When your rank has reach Jr. Member or Member. That is the moment when you can join some Bounties and Campaigns. Usually, Social Media Campaigns is good for Jr. Member. But Signature Campaign is good too if it is possible for you. And the higher rank you got, the higher payment you will get.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: