Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will go down!  (Read 479 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

7000 BTC was moved to Bittrex.
There are rumors that MtGox is involved in this. There are some implying association to Mt.Gox, Bittrex wallet and even Winklevoss.  But in any case, trying to sell them quickly can reduce the price of bitcoin.
As you say it is just a rumor, no exact evidence that Mt.gox trustee is the owner of that bitcoin address as they are currently under investigation for the said notion, maybe some other people owned that address containing 7K btc it is not possible that other people still possess large sums of bitcoin from their stash, the thing is you cannot stop people from selling their coins as long as your not dumping bitcoin like the trustee did if he was guilty of that, bitcoin will always come down but not stagnant from the bearish market.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

There are rumors that MtGox is involved in this. There are some implying association to Mt.Gox, Bittrex wallet and even Winklevoss.  But in any case, trying to sell them quickly can reduce the price of bitcoin.

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

As soon as the price grows, it is lowered down again.
Do you still think that this is a coincidence?

Different rumors every now and then. I thought there was a rumor before on this MtGox Trustee halting his selling spree till September. So now, Winklevoss too is involved? And because 7000BTC was moved, we just attribute it straight to MtGox? Please!

It is becoming tiring and boring with the whole rumors and I hope all these are not just some final attempt to shed more weak hands from the market. From the look of things though and from the impulsive dump in the market today, it seems the bulls are not even ready to take charge and we may just have to live with some sidewards movement for the mean time as there is so much indecision in the market as to where we are even going next, but I personally do not see any need to worry until there is a need to worry.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

In fact the current bitcoin price has gone down and this will make everyone panic and fear the bitcoin price does not go back up.
I hope in April this situation will be over soon and the price will grow again as soon as possible.
I'm afraid if the price keeps going down, someone's interest in bitcoin will disappear and they will switch to altcoin that has good potential, then bitcoin automatically will not be worth anymore.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

In fact the current bitcoin price has gone down and this will make everyone panic and fear the bitcoin price does not go back up.
Only noobs think like that. Every bit of volatility, decrease, etc, we experience in the short term, doesn't harm the long term price, just look at the charts to see.

I hope in April this situation will be over soon and the price will grow again as soon as possible.
What's so special about April to suddenly change the sentiment? People need to chill out and accept that the market can't keep pumping endlessly. People also need to look at facts, and the main fact is that even at current levels, we're still $7000 higher than last year's price, which even for Bitcoin is quite an insane increase. Allow the market time to adjust itself.

I'm afraid if the price keeps going down, someone's interest in bitcoin will disappear and they will switch to altcoin that has good potential, then bitcoin automatically will not be worth anymore.
Lol, you are pathetic. The entire crypto market is tanking, which implies that the overall short term demand just isn't there. In other words, it has nothing to do with people switching to whatever shitcoin. It's mind boggling how some people don't even manage to understand the basic principles of this market. Roll Eyes
GhostWithin (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

For such people, I advise to look at the situation as a whole. And the situation is that bitcoin increases in price year after year. Many factors affected the price reduction from 20,000 to the current 7,000 and all were expected.

Don't panic, think with your head
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

There are rumors that MtGox is involved in this. There are some implying association to Mt.Gox, Bittrex wallet and even Winklevoss.  But in any case, trying to sell them quickly can reduce the price of bitcoin.

Where did all these rumors originate from?

There are other large transactions that have occurred with that wallet recently

Were there any major decreases in the price of Bitcoin then?

xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

i think its a normal trading event after the big dip lots of uncertainty in this consolidation phase and a lot of factors affecting it, i think the best way to play this is to buy the dips and long hold for about 3months, i thin its the safest way to deal with.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I also believe that MtGox is behind it all.
No, those coins belong to a bittrex operation (they're probably just moving 7k btc from one cold wallet to another, or someone is withdrawing btc) but there are no connections to mtgox.
after reading some of the news, and there is really no indication that mtgox is behind it, we are only surprised by the displacement taking place on a large scale. mungin was just a panic from some circles that trigger hoax news from some media
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

I think this might be the reason why bitcoin is dropping in price since three days ago.  If this is really then bitcoin may drop further in days to come and we should be prepare to buy bitcoin now as we would be get it at cheap price and mtgox will sell of everything and one day no more bitcoin to dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: