Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your prediction about the price of Bitcoin at the end of this month?  (Read 417 times)
lucas18 (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Merited by sergio red (3)

I think Bitcoin price value will bounce back at the end of this month because we have passed a couple of weeks without price value increasing. I hope Bitcoin price will reach at least 13K USD within this March.
So what about you..?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

I think this month, bitcoin value will not rise and will not reach $ 13000. unless bitcoin gets a lot of support.

this correction makes the bitcoin weaker, and difficult to rise. so I see bitcoin will really recover in mid year.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

I think it will be growing up slowly.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

I think Bitcoin price value will bounce back at the end of this month because we have passed a couple of weeks without price value increasing. I hope Bitcoin price will reach at least 13K USD within this March.
So what about you..?

I think thats too hard to reach because it is already getting hard for the bitcoin to pass aways the correction which was at 11.5k. It just touched it down and came back again. However the bitcoin is not even trying to go ahead of this price again and may not bounce back to 13K real soon. It has to be ice breaker and to happen that it must be backed up by brand new investors who can support the market cap to reach ATH. Just imagine last years market cap reached almost 300B plus and then we saw the prices spiking towards the 20K. This time it is close to that but somehow the prices are not taking the leaps.
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

the price of bitcoin will grow in the middle of spring 2018 , my forecast is 13000 dollars , unless of course there will be some bad news on the market
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

So what about you..?
Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency but some haters are spread the rumours in this forum so majority of the new investors are drop the Bitcoin investment this will reflected in crypto market. This month is little fluctuation is happens in the market but Bitcoin is broke the all obstacles in the crypto market so it will reach 15k USD is possible at the end of this month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alone055

Activity: 995
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

I think you have started a useless discussion.  Roll Eyes A discussion which will do nothing else for the users except for wasting their time reading it.
And, you have even posted it in the wrong section. There is a particular section for such discussions, which is called Speculations. Though it won't make it any useful, but you should move it to that section, so that it should at least be where it has to be, although having no importance being there too.

nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

So what about you..?
It would be in my best if Bitcoin price will hit 13K USD by the end of March; but I see it to be very difficult. Bitcoin has been struggling since the beginning of 2018 experiencing ups and downs in its price. But in all; lets hope it reaches
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

My prediction about bitcoin price is stable at $9k—$12k this month. And maybe it will recover the price at the highest peak in middle of October to December. That’s what’s my predictions. Grin but who knows. Only whales can manipulate the bitcoin prices.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Usually, when the price stable around this rates, we can see at the candle chart, after some day the price is stable there will be a pump or dump, the price can be go up fast or down very fast.
But I have read some news about cryptocurrency, and based on that news, I think bitcoin will be go up in the end of March, and many people also say like that. I hope this will be come true, because that's will be bring good effect for another cryptocurrency and for our future.
But that's just a forecast, we don't really know how bitcoin in future, usually that depend by demand of bitcoin, many demand and the price will be go up.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

So what about you..?

Still hoping for the same. Already got my wallet ready with good amount of inevstment when the price of bitcoin was around 8k. Already in profit but I'm enjoying the ride and want to enjoy until it reaches the prices of 15k. I don't know how this shit is going to work further but I believe that all the correction and technical development plays very important role in this. If that recovers fast then I'm sure that we will flag the 13k mark soon.
Eterbank

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

I believe that we gonna see 12k or 13k before end of the month. Strong resistance at 12k so it could be hard to go more.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

I think the bitcoin price in March is up and down is good, if it reaches 13k I think it will take a few days, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will be higher than that, because now more and more investment in bitcoin so the price will be higher .
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

So what about you..?

I am very optimistic that bitcoin will recover at the end of March after this slight dip we had seeing right now in the market. In my views, I think that the situation in the current market which is actually down for now has been experienced before and this had surpassed the big dip last few months ago. With this, I think the goal in recovering back to the normal state is that we should avoid negative insights and FUD to improve the current situation.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

So what about you..?

Bitcoin will bounce I think in between 13k usd up to 15k usd and if that happen for sure many of the bitcoin holders will be happy for it. but everything here as we all know are more on speculation as of the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

I hope so too, but for the end of March I do not think it's still stable, I'm sure the bitcoin value will jump again in the middle of this year until the end of the year, just like last year, bitcoin will jump at the end of the year

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

For my speculation,bitcoin price will reach $12000 at the end of this month. Bitcoin movement is slowly after a drop down last month but it will continue going upward untill the end of this month and to the next few months i guess.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

since the beginning of february, I have heard opinion a lot that, the end of March bitcoin will go back up, and even reach a higher price than before.
although there is no basic evidence to justification this conjecture, but I am also confident in that opinion.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

So what about you..?
no one can predict the price of bitcoin at the end of this month because we all know that sometimes it will go down and the other day it will go up but if you are a person who have a patience in life you can wait for the good price of bitcoin.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

almost all price predictions for March will say Bitcoin will rise in price and could happen because predictions have 50% of the truth.
But we also need to find out what causes the current decline in Bitcoin prices and to be a correction for our investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: