Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 09:13:48 AM by slashbi

WEBSITE|TWITTER|TELEGRAM|FACEBOOK|MEDIUM|REDDIT|NEWSLETTER

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Cultural Places - Official Announcement Thread

OUR ICO IS LIVE - TAKE PART IN THE BIGGEST CULTURAL REVOLUTION

WEBSITE

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places opens up a gate to all aspects of a cultural user journey
combining location based information, ticketing, crowdfunding,
map & routing and trip planning. All on one platform.

Cultural Places provides efficient ticketing utilizing the blockchain,
which makes agency intermediates unnecessary.
Result: cheaper tickets, better margins.

The platform offers a fundamentally new approach to
cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.

• Platforms are the most successful business model of today and tomorrow (UBER, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, etc.)
  • Connecting all participants of an eco system creates vital business opportunities
  • Providing a holistic information- and entertainment experience throughout the whole user journey is key
  • For cultural institutions, event organizers, artists, etc. addressing the customer on an individual levels is the key tool for promoting diverse offerings
  • Making transactions as easy, transparent and reliable as possible for customers will lead to more usage and trust
  • There’s huge potential for the optimization of the ticketing- and crowd funding-process in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing
  • There is no platform at the moment, which achieves these goals

Cultural Places Ecosystem

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places is the first holistic platform in the cultural sector that connects
visitors, institutions, artists, content creators and donors. Cultural Places will
disrupt the cultural sector as it redefines the relations between all stakeholders
and creates new business opportunities. The core is its own crypto currency – the
Cultural Coin – based on blockchain technology. That reinvents and simplifies
cultural financing, sponsoring and ticketing.

About Oroundo

Cultural Places is created, developed and run by Oroundo. Oroundo is an already
successful international start-up with the vision to create the largest social
network and the most notable partner for culture and tourism. The company is
headquartered in Vienna, Austria – Europe’s stronghold of music and art.
Oroundo operates in 6 countries with 4 offices, more than 30 employees and 34
partners.

Token Distribution

Out of 1,5 billion generated Cultural Coins 900 million Cultural Coins (60%) will be offered to the public within the ICO. Unsold Cultural Coins will be burned after the 5th of April 2018. 10% (150 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be placed in the stability pool. 2% (30 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be reserved for the bounty program. 5% (75 Mil) will be distributed among the shareholders of the Cultural Places’ Oroundo Mobile GmbH. 23% (345 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be holdback to equip all partners, team members, advisors and early investors with Cultural Coins. This is not only a reward for their efforts but also an act of commitment to this very important group, that is hard working to realize the vision of Cultural Places. With this dedicated coin pool Cultural Places is not only securing strong partnerships, it also implements important features and services of their partners (e.g. rating systems, exchange systems, etc.) within the Cultural Places product and gets access to their communities.

• Get qualified by contributing more than 1 ETH and creating an account in our app*
  • Earn airdop tokens (Cultural Coins) based on your qualifier group
  • Participate in all 3 airdrops to receive maximum airdrop tokens

* Participants are qualified for an airdrop by subscribing to our newsletter and creating an account in our Cultural Places app with the same Email address as used in the whitelisting process

Reward Program

Opportunity Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be transferred to all Cultural Coin holders. This is the reward of being part of Cultural Places ecosystem and making a vision come true. Cultural Coins arised from the opportunity program will be distributed on a regular basis based on the amount of Cultural Coins a user holds in his/her wallet.

Customers Loyalty Program

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.

Institution Royalty Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be put into a royalty program pot for all participating institutions. Every partner institution of Cultural Places will receive a share in Cultural Coins, which is depended on their turnover rate, their simple participation with their profile and their novelty to the platform. This raises the motivation for new institutions to participate in Cultural Places and offering content to the visitors. The distribution will happen on a regular basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Cultural Places ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cultural_Places. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Cultural Places ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cultural_Places. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hey, thanks!
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Hey, thanks!
In the past few weeks I have read some articles in the newspapers. For me the ICO of the Cultural Coin sounds really interesting and I want to participate.

How many phases is the ICO going to have?
hutabayouchin

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

It's an really fascinating idea to revolutionize the turism industry with an own cryptocurrency, isn't it?
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Hey, thanks!
In the past few weeks I have read some articles in the newspapers. For me the ICO of the Cultural Coin sounds really interesting and I want to participate.

Hey Schupp,

thank for the great feedback. Our PRE-ICO & ICO is devided in 5 phases. We are currently in the 1st Phase of the ICO were you get 40% discount (:!

Please be aware that you have to whitelist for participating in the ICO
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Hey,

thanks for you interest - have you seen our Website and our Social Media Channels? There we have a big community.

You can find everything on www.culturalplaces.com
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

thank for the great feedback. Our PRE-ICO & ICO is devided in 5 phases. We are currently in the 1st Phase of the ICO were you get 40% discount (:!

Thank you for the information, that sounds great! I will spend the next hours reading about your project and I'm probably going to invest this weekend during phase 1 of the ICO. Of course I will read the whitepaper first!
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

I've already asked in a German speaking discussion about this project and I'm happy that I've found this one now. I find the idea very interesting, but it would be my first ICO. What do I have to do before participating?
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Hey,

thanks for you interest - have you seen our Website and our Social Media Channels? There we have a big community.

You can find everything on www.culturalplaces.com

I already found your homepage, but I'm also going to have a look at your Social Media Channels, thank you for the hint!
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

reserve russian translate Smiley

Hey Konstant,

we have no translation bounty. But maybe you could send me an PM in Bitcoin Talk as i have another question for you (:
planingkoala

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

It's an really fascinating idea to revolutionize the turism industry with an own cryptocurrency, isn't it?
I think exactly the same, I find that it's a really interesting project to revolutionize the tourism industry with the possibility to pay with an own cryptocurrency. And I've read that already important sights are partners of it.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

Thank you for the information, that sounds great! I will spend the next hours reading about your project and I'm probably going to invest this weekend during phase 1 of the ICO. Of course I will read the whitepaper first!

Hey,

Schlupp this sounds great! to participate in the 1 Phase is always good as you get more for your Ethereum or Bitcoin. If you have any questions you can ask us here or on our Telegram Chat.

https://t.me/culturalplaces
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

Hey,

Schlupp this sounds great! to participate in the 1 Phase is always good as you get more for your Ethereum or Bitcoin. If you have any questions you can ask us here or on our Telegram Chat.

Thank you for your really nice offer! If there are any questions, I will contact you here on on your Telegram Chat!
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Hey Konstant,

we have no translation bounty. But maybe you could send me an PM in Bitcoin Talk as i have another question for you (:
I don't speak any russian, but I just was watching some youtube clips about Cultural Places and the Cultural Coin. I guess, I also found some clips in russian language too. Maybe that would be interesting for you, konstant111?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

Hey Konstant,

I don't speak any russian, but I just was watching some youtube clips about Cultural Places and the Cultural Coin. I guess, I also found some clips in russian language too. Maybe that would be interesting for you, konstant111?

I don't understand what you're talking about, you need a video about your project or what you'll be interested in, explain to me

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
planingkoala

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Hey, thanks!

Hey Schupp,

Hey,

Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
stekinse

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Is it worthy?
schupp

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Oh, thank you very much for this service with the Telegram Chat! I don't have this app on my smartphone, but I always can install it.  Wink
If you are visiting your App store, maybe also look for the Cultural Places App. I travel a lot and for me it sounds helpful and interesting.

Can I pay for the services of Cultural Places with the Cultural Coin after the successful ICO?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: