Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
Good and really worthwhile projects can be seen at once. Beautifully designed website, a clear statement of their plans in white paper, well-written technical documentation , all this shows the seriousness of the developers and interest in launching the platform.
Implementation of so many components on one platform, such as : trip routing , cultural places , ensuring smooth transactions within the platform and many others, require a lot of time and great competence from the development team.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
Good and really worthwhile projects can be seen at once. Beautifully designed website, a clear statement of their plans in white paper, well-written technical documentation , all this shows the seriousness of the developers and interest in launching the platform.
Implementation of so many components on one platform, such as : trip routing , cultural places , ensuring smooth transactions within the platform and many others, require a lot of time and great competence from the development team.
I think the developers have enough time and experience to carry out the normal work of the project and further develop it comprehensively.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

A Cultural Coin is your coin, on another - your own currency, which you release? What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details Roll Eyes
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

The project is really serious ,I think the developers will implement your token on many exchanges, when it will be and on which exchange will be first?

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

A Cultural Coin is your coin, on another - your own currency, which you release? What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details Roll Eyes

in my opinion, the course will be based on the existing supply and demand. Maybe the value of this currency will be influenced by players with large assets and panic that if you want you can track fluctuations in rates on online charts)))
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

The project is really serious ,I think the developers will implement your token on many exchanges, when it will be and on which exchange will be first?
It is too early to talk about it yet. The site is nothing specific about this is said. The developers wrote that the answer will be given 2 months after the ICO
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

It is too early to talk about it yet. The site is nothing specific about this is said. The developers wrote that the answer will be given 2 months after the ICO
As a long-term investment, the project is very attractive. It is likely that it will make a revolutionary contribution to the cultural and tourist sphere.
costgranda

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

As a long-term investment, the project is very attractive. It is likely that it will make a revolutionary contribution to the cultural and tourist sphere.
When the platform starts to work fully it will need a little time to declare itself to the world. Most likely it will be the most global and large-scale application associated with culture .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

It is logical that the price of the token will increase against the backdrop of an ever-growing business in this area and the huge potential of the market .
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you? Roll Eyes
airy01

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

good ico
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it is very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream)))
Luxasd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

When the information is about culture and cultural places, which places are in mind and where? Is it a certain country and city or does it concern absolutely any location? Roll Eyes
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

What do you think about the period of ICO? It still lasts or has already ended? If it lasts, then to what date and month? Thank you))

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

It's about real cultural places when a participant is going to visit them, or is it just about booking and planning through the Internet? Huh
Luxasd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I think this project is waiting for a successful future)) Of all the platforms that are based on blockchain technology, I have never seen such an idea. In my opinion, the idea is very relevant and will always be in demand. All people are now trying to be culturally enlightened Wink
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

On this platform, we can simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation?))
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:55 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:14:30 PM by Sazakan

It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

Oh, seems like i got this wrong until now. I thought only the institutions/partners themselves would be able to suggest a possible crowdfunding idea. Guess your concept is way more "democratic" than i assumed! So...your approach/focus is not necessarily limited to the cultural aspect but more of a crypto-kickstarter too, yeah?

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Vermonth

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

What do you think about the period of ICO? It still lasts or has already ended? If it lasts, then to what date and month? Thank you))

It is still running till early April (5th or so) but i was also confused about that cause according to Icomarks the Ico had already ended:
https://icomarks.com/ico/cultural-places

Needed to check it on cultural places' own homepage - guess one must always doubt external information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: