Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Good idea for self-tourism industry.
Good luck to the team and community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Tell me more about your project)
What is the mission of your project?
 Huh
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information
Seidr

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

Huh

Cultural Places (CP) will connect every user interested in culture worldwide as a complete new and holistic cultural ecosystem. Cultural Places will become a social network for every traveler who is planning a cultural related trip, any interested person who wants to buy or sell cultural related items (digital and physical) and everyone who wants to meet other culture lovers, artists and culture professionals.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Huh

Cultural Places (CP) will connect every user interested in culture worldwide as a complete new and holistic cultural ecosystem. Cultural Places will become a social network for every traveler who is planning a cultural related trip, any interested person who wants to buy or sell cultural related items (digital and physical) and everyone who wants to meet other culture lovers, artists and culture professionals.
Traveling is very interesting))
Are there any risks? What are the risks?
 Huh
Please tell us about the risks and uncertainties
23coins

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

Huh

Huh

The CP platform is not yet developed and is subject to further changes, updates, and adjustments prior to its launch. Such changes may result in unexpected and unforeseen effects on its projected appeal to users, possibly due to the failure to meet users’ preconceived expectations based on this Whitepaper, and hence, impact its success.
Seidr

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Huh

Huh

The CP platform is not yet developed and is subject to further changes, updates, and adjustments prior to its launch. Such changes may result in unexpected and unforeseen effects on its projected appeal to users, possibly due to the failure to meet users’ preconceived expectations based on this Whitepaper, and hence, impact its success.
Does the project have a loyalty program?
 Huh
Tell us about this program more
23coins

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?
Seidr

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.
Do you have an app? What is this application about?
 Huh
What features does this application have?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Cultural Places application has already the following features: · Smart offline mapping · Audio guiding and offline usage · Video support · Beacon and other NFC technologies supporting the guides · Profile and login · My Agenda: which allows you to add your favorite sites to your own trip plan · Indoor and outdoor tours feature smart recommendations
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Cultural Places application has already the following features: · Smart offline mapping · Audio guiding and offline usage · Video support · Beacon and other NFC technologies supporting the guides · Profile and login · My Agenda: which allows you to add your favorite sites to your own trip plan · Indoor and outdoor tours feature smart recommendations
It's very convenient for me))  I like your project
Good luck in development
 Wink
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

It's very convenient for me))  I like your project
Good luck in development
 Wink

Thank you)) Join now))
Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: