Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChainRepublik - the game with no admins and no central server  (Read 383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chainrepublik (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

We are proud to announce the launch of ChainRepublik testnet, the first economic, political and military simulator game running entirely on the blockchain.ChainRepublik is new software. The game is running on its own blockchain. It was written from scratch in the past two years and is not fork of an existing software. It aims to create the frst Massive Multiplayer Online Economic Strategy game with no
need for a central administrator or central server, where players are rewarded for
their achievements.

The distinguishing characteristic of ChainRepublik, which is absent in any 99.9% of existing online games, will be the possibility of monetizing the time spent in the game. In other words, players will be able to not only enjoy the game but also to earn from
it, as well. It is and will always be open source.

ChainRepublik can be accessed through web nodes (ex www.chainrepublik.com). A web node is a website that allows you to access all
ChainRepublik features like sending transactions or securing addresses. A web node is the easiest method of using the network. Running a web node is a great way for players to spread the word about ChainRepublik and make money in the same time.

It's also important to realize the difference between the ChainRepublik Coin and the regular ‘coins’ being launched via initial offerings. 99% of ICO coins or tokens these days are Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens or similar. All these startups are still centralized businesses. They normally have an address, an advisory board, a team, CEOs and if the startup goes bankrupt, the value of the 'token' will tend to
zero in no time.

ChainRepublik is a decentralized p2p network of nodes with no company behind and no central server. This makes it impervious to regulation on a global scale. ChainRepublik Coin (CRC) is not a 'token' but a real decentralized cryptocurrency, powering a virtual world impossible to stop. ChainRepublik has its own blockchain and has nothing to do with Ethereum tokens.

Website
----------------------------------------------------
www.chainrepublik.io

White Paper
--------------------------------------------------
http://chainrepublik.io/whitepaper.pdf

Source Code
https://github.com/chainrepublik

Active Servers (over testnet)
www.chainrepublik.com (signup reward available)
www.chainrepublik.info
www.chainrepublik.net
www.chainrepublik.org

Twitter
----------------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/chainrepublik

ICO
ICO starts on 25 March and ends in June.

I'm not going to put full page info ads or write a post using a 16pt fonts. ChainRepublik is a complex gamified social network and the best way to understand what's all about is to start play it. Signing up is free and we need new citizens. Also all testers will be rewarded at launch depending on their ChainRepublik Coin (CRC) balance.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I like the project and especially its base. It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? Thank you.
chainrepublik (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

I like the project and especially its base. It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? Thank you.

Lead developer LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vlad-cristian-bb810442/
2toestommy

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

I'm interested.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

Hi everyone! Just added ChainRepublik ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ChainRepublik. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
sezi1978

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

I'm playing on chainrepublik.com and because this is the first 100% decentralized game i play, i have some questions :

- Why the markets are always empty ?
- Who pays the rewards ?
- How big are the rewards ?
- Where the fees for opening a company or open a workplace goes ?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Marketing with a floating percentage of 0.1% to 7%. That is, I will repay my contribution at best in 15 days, and at worst, which is much more likely, never at all?
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

interesting  especially the node part... what algo will be used for POW  on the server node ?
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I liked this design very much. But he loosely unwinds.It is very simple and combines the style of 2004 and 2010
I certainly liked this
I think many investors will like the design of this project, including myself. I think the ChainRepublik project is very promising and the future prospects are very good. Hopefully, my guess about this project is correct.

chainrepublik (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

I'm playing on chainrepublik.com and because this is the first 100% decentralized game i play, i have some questions :

- Why the markets are always empty ?
- Who pays the rewards ?
- How big are the rewards ?
- Where the fees for opening a company or open a workplace goes ?

All products are made by companies and the economy is under developed. Also the rate of inflation is very high because the production is low. Companies need raw materials made by another companies, production tools, workforce and so on. The economy will slowly get bigger and more products will be available for sale. I think in 1-2 months we will have at least 400 companies.

The rewards are paid by the network. It's a hard coded function.

Every day 2500 coins are distributed to miners and players. Each reward category has its own pool.

All fees are going back to network and not miners. For example yesterday, the network paid 1500 CRC to players and miners and 260 CRC went back to network from company open fees and so on. Sooner or later, the network will distribute the same number of coins it receives and the net inflation CRC will become zero.

It's a complex game running on it's own blockchain but for end users it looks like a regular game..Smiley
yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

This looks promising. Is there a slack or similar somewhere?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: