Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000$ for one Coin  (Read 794 times)
amyastrhjh007

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

i think you should invest in BTC its mother of all coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

If you have the nerve then put it all up in Minexcoin and reap well on your investment. You can also try INXT check out both coins and decide the one to invest in.
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

Divide the amount in your hand. You should not invest in a single coin
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

in this time be careful because market is in very decline situation so wait for sometime .....don't invest in any type of coin
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

I do not think it's logical to put a coin in all the money for now but if you say a coin it wepower is 5000dollars can get quite a lot wepower between those and very short time plays

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! There isn't any such stable coin to invest all your money.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! There isn't any such stable coin to invest all your money.

yes most are saying that do not put all the eggs to one busket. yes i have to think twice

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

There are many good projects doing the rounds like MEDICHAIN,BIRDCHAIN etc. You can invest in them as the ico price is pretty good and you can win a nice bargain in terms of bonus.Once in marker they are sure to reach moon.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

In my opinion AION is one of the massive potential one. I watched video update from the CEO and he look like he is very professional to bring the project to get successfully. The aim of the project also look interesting, to connect different blockchain.

vizsla86

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

deep onion
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think the choice is obvious and you need to invest this money in Ethereum. Because this way your risks will be minimal.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

There's a lot of coins to be considered but if you only want one coin to be mentioned it should be XRP.
Yes, XRP sounds perfect if you are looking to invest into something good and gain significant returns in the near future. The technology of XRP is quite far better than many of the existing cryptos. It processes 2000-3000 transactions per second whereas on the other side bitcoin is only able to process 5 transactions per second.

This shows how scalable XRP is moreover it has high liquidity and fast transaction speed with less fees. It is solving some real world problems for banks and financial institution around the world. It has some great partnerships with institutions that are piloting XRP such as money gram and western union and many more.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

I humbly suggest DeepOnion (ONION) cause it is a very good privacy coin, with many good devs
and active community. Also it is on SALE price now (approx. 2.5$)...I think in April, after airdrops will end,
will be listed on some major exchanges. It is on Kucoin, Cryptopia and other exchanges at the moment

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Make sure you invest in about 03 Altcoin. Profits will be reduced but not lost when events occur. In general, you should learn and decide for yourself!
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

I think dent and prl are a good investment right now because with the money you have you can buy a big amount
Jeff-reY

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

I would personally split the money.
One half I would use for projects that are already listed on exchanges and have a bright future ahead of them.
And the other half in upcoming ICO's you could get a lot of profit from them.

It is always better to do your own research instead of asking us.
There are several sites that can help you for example icobench.com

Lowest tier. No product. These projects lack anything users can touch or test.

Middle tier. Second/third/etc product.

Highest tier. Functioning product.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
Merited by justdimin (1)

these are some tokens and coins that worth less than a dollar.

TELcoin
Utrust
Atlant
KEY
THEKEY
BETTERBETTING
ODDYSEY
FORTUNA
CREDITS
KICK..
for more tokens you want that have less than a dollar it mostly on KUCOIN and some on BINANCE!
Most of such tokens are useless and have no utility after all. Moreover their technology is not good and the team working behind it is not know. Its better to invest in trust worth coin of good potential even if its worth 1000$ rather than investing in some anonymous scam coins on exchanges that are worth less than 1$ but are useless and have no potential or real life application.

Please refer coinmarketcap.com before investing in any coin. I would suggest to go with coins that are in top 30 and no other cause the market is volatile and many alts will fall.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Now in a bear market, and almost all tokens will fall, so you suggest you hold USD, don't buy any tokens, wait until the middle of April, so do you think of considering buying tokens, the possibility of a fall this month is still high.
If he is going long, he may just need to monitor the movement in value of bitcoin before buying in, but I feel almost all altcoins are presently oversold and bottom out, so buying and holding most of the strong ones now should really give him a good return in a short while once bitcoin full recovers, but I will urge him to take his time to know which coin he really wants to invest in and he can make use of coin market cap to research about the coin within his buying range.

You want to invest and you then want to base your decision on what other want to give you? Bro! You are not ready to invest. Whenever you are ready, visit coinmarketcap, go through the top 100 and see the one with a lower value like the type you are looking for, and then read about the project on their website. You will get a direct link to their website on coinmarketcap and once you are convenient with what you see and you feel it is a project worth investing in for the long run, please go ahead.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

There's a lot of coins to be considered but if you only want one coin to be mentioned it should be XRP.
it is very true and if I own that kind of capital then I will invest in ethereum coins. because I'm sure the future ehtereum will provide a great advantage for me
No doubt ethereum has a great future. But it’s a 800$ coin and he has asked to invest in the one’s that are below one dollar. Ethereum is safe investment, but the returns are not as good as one would get investing in a low value good potential altcoin.

Ethereum has great team and technology no doubt in that, but the growth potential is not as great as the rest of the undervalued altcoins that exist in the market with real world use.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

If you have made to invest in one coin such a sum, then you know something better than us and I will not argue that this is wrong, I will say only take a monero.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: