Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform  (Read 1499 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Great project! Just worked with the demo version everything works just fine and convenient. Are you going to make an app for android and iOS?

I think applications are needed in any case since the mobile segment is very important at this time. This is approximately 40% of traffic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

a lot of projects that have the same concept, surely many people who already know Vibrate, this project looks similar, just have different funding and different ICO structure, of course, I'm interested to continue to see the development of this thread, good luck with your project
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

a lot of projects that have the same concept, surely many people who already know Vibrate, this project looks similar, just have different funding and different ICO structure, of course, I'm interested to continue to see the development of this thread, good luck with your project

Well guys offer a very wide functionality, which the others do not have and this is their advantage. I think the project will have great success with the community.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Well guys offer a very wide functionality, which the others do not have and this is their advantage. I think the project will have great success with the community.

Plus, the project has excellent partners that give the project weight and status, which is also not unimportant. So I'm ready to buy some tokens for a long time.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Plus, the project has excellent partners that give the project weight and status, which is also not unimportant. So I'm ready to buy some tokens for a long time.

yes for a long time I'm sure that tokens will grow in price. Plus tokens you can pay for the services of the service itself if you are a trader it will be very profitable.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

I was pleased with the fact that the project will have a wide functional which was not enough before. It's just cool!
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I was pleased with the fact that the project will have a wide functional which was not enough before. It's just cool!

Do you happen to know if you can create a trading bot using this platform? It would be just super. Such a function is very in demand.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Do you happen to know if you can create a trading bot using this platform? It would be just super. Such a function is very in demand.

I read that there will be different automation mechanisms, but that's exactly what they will be exactly I can not yet say. But in any case it should satisfy the needs of traders.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

I read that there will be different automation mechanisms, but that's exactly what they will be exactly I can not yet say. But in any case it should satisfy the needs of traders.

I agree. This is the secret of a successful business, everyone should be satisfied and get what they want.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

A great project, but how will you integrate with exchanges where you need to verify your identity? I myself will have to register on the exchanges?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

A great project, but how will you integrate with exchanges where you need to verify your identity? I myself will have to register on the exchanges?
I think you will have to register on the stock exchanges yourself. The project simply allows you to use a wide functional which is not on the stock exchanges.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

Great project, I think it's a great prospect. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself. I think they can do x5 before the end of the year.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

Great project, I think it's a great prospect. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself. I think they can do x5 before the end of the year.

Yes, if the developers fulfill all the conceived tokens have a much greater perspective than x5. Since the service will have many fans around the world.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

You write that in the second quarter of 2018 there will be integration with one exchange. It's just fine, but I would like to know what kind of exchange it is? Or is it a secret?
First exchange to trade on will be available when we release an MVP. We can't say which exchange that will be until we make an announcement that will happen after the end of main token sale. I can only say that it definitely will be an exchange from TOP-10.

Cool! This will give the project additional confidence and status, I think your investors will appreciate it. I myself am ready to buy a few tokens for myself.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

You write that in the second quarter of 2018 there will be integration with one exchange. It's just fine, but I would like to know what kind of exchange it is? Or is it a secret?
First exchange to trade on will be available when we release an MVP. We can't say which exchange that will be until we make an announcement that will happen after the end of main token sale. I can only say that it definitely will be an exchange from TOP-10.

Cool! This will give the project additional confidence and status, I think your investors will appreciate it. I myself am ready to buy a few tokens for myself.

It's just fine, I will hope that you will be able to fulfill all your promises. Then the price of the token will grow several times.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

A good project is really important to me. Since I myself am ready to actively use what the developers offer. So, I'm ready to wish good luck to the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

A good project is really important to me. Since I myself am ready to actively use what the developers offer. So, I'm ready to wish good luck to the project.
I myself have been following the project for a long time, I think the marketplace is just a great idea. I hope this will give the project additional prospects and popularity. I think the community and the support of the project will be huge.
Anton_TYDO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Great project! Just worked with the demo version everything works just fine and convenient. Are you going to make an app for android and iOS?
Yes, apps for iOS and Android are planned!

Anton_TYDO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Yes, you will have an opportunity to create a trading bot.

Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I like the idea of the project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: