Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Reversal...Reversed  (Read 1231 times)
fuggedit (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 02:46:56 PM

Has anyone experienced this situation as well? Instead of them reversing for high risk, the trans. was reversed by the bank. Now when I log to Coinbase I get this message:

"  Purchase (X) BTC to restore your account. "

Just had a few Q?'s to those who have had this occur; such as what happens when you buy them, do you get them as normal or do you get nothing?

BTW: As usual I messaged them several times; still no response. This happened around a week ago.Guess they aren't too concerned....?

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:59:12 PM

Coinbase don't want your business.   I'm verified with all exchanges, no issue.   I tried with them.  Was told you can buy BTC and we will give it to you in a week.   Nothing came, they cancelled it.   I've just tried it again, same thing.  They want me to wait a week to get ANY btc.   Stupidest exchange ever.

FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:03:56 PM

Has anyone experienced this situation as well? Instead of them reversing for high risk, the trans. was reversed by the bank. Now when I log to Coinbase I get this message:

"  Purchase (X) BTC to restore your account. "

Just had a few Q?'s to those who have had this occur; such as what happens when you buy them, do you get them as normal or do you get nothing?

BTW: As usual I messaged them several times; still no response. This happened around a week ago.Guess they aren't too concerned....?

What bank do you use?
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:30:17 PM

your account verified or no if yes then I believe its unusual and if your account is not verified then its problem for you

fuggedit (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 05:21:11 PM

What do you mean verified? Im pretty sure I am; Don't you have to be verified to buy in the 1st place? (btw I had joined in AUG and they knocked me down from the 30 day lvl 2 limit countdown twice, first at 4 days to go before lv 2, got livid, but took it in stride. Fast forward 1 month, happens again like clockwork almost. This time 9  days left----Cant even begin to say how terrible this is to wait and for nothing at all have them knock your dick in the dirt multiple times for no reason, and then not explain why..Also they have absolutely no customer service whatsoever. No phone number is even available to the public. Does that make anyone else as sketched out as it does me? I would never do any amount over 3-4 btc worth, because if something went pear shaped, there is no way to tell if you will be helped in a reasonable timeframe, if at all!

Also, just noticed they added a "Add a credit card" feature to the verification levels. I guess this is so they have a backup if this type of situation happens. My feeling is, I've reached out to them with queries multiple times; they wont answer; what do they expect me to do, put trust in them when they give no kind of correspondence and repeatedly wind back the clock for the lv 2 wait to the beginning for no good reason?

ar8003

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:15:52 PM

Yep its a load of BS what coinbase.com has done!  Now to buy instant you have to link a Visa card and it can only be visa, shit most people only have freaking mastercard....  I bought instantly for 3 months never a problem they took all my info now they just change policy and never tell anyone or warn them.  No way i'm going back to waiting 7 days, nice bait and switch coinbase.com!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: