Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3789 times)
Testimony50

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

Digital currency for the real world – the fast and free way to pay for everything in life.. some altscoin like: Eth, xrp, Ltc, waves,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin.
L1240erion

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

The best ones:

BTC
ETH
LTC
ITC - https://iotchain.io/
NEO

PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

1. For me it's ETH, ZEC, XRP, OAX, NEO, LTC, HBZ, BNB

2. Look at the team, on the product, on the WhitePaper... This is a very big topic. You need a lot of experience to choose a promising altcoin.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

You can put your funds in Eth but i will recommend to wait a little more, best buying entry would be around $600, if you get in then hold for few months, im sure it can give you 3-4x this year.
The market is in free fall and crypto have bleed much in past few hours. The market is holding a bit stable for now and there are chances that it might push back from here so I wont risk to wait for 600$ if I were you. Though drop till 600$ seems pretty possible to me, but one never knows the exact entry and exit point, so if you want to buy ethereum, better get in now its better. Once the market begins with bullish trend, you shall regret if you missed to buy. The market rises as quick as it drops.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

You (and everyone else) should go check Blackmoon (BMC).
They are launching their platform this month and startgin marketing campaing. Like if you compare to Polymaths marketcap and do little math...
At this bear market BMC doing very well, this is last times to buy it cheap!

The best alt coin for me

XLM
XRP
ETH
DASH

this is a good for me and ill holding that coin until to the moon...

Just hold hold and hold

Good project
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

There are so many altcoins in the market and still coming. For me the best and safe to invest is with ETH and LTC. Ethereum is popular of all altcoins and next to bitcoin  in terms of value.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

There is no sure way to know if a project will succeed, else everyone will get rich. However, if you take your time and build idea of which projects might be successful in the future, you can invest and hope for the best. With bitcoin falling, I think bitcoins investors are slowly losing faith in bitcoin, especially when the trustee of Mt.Gox announced that they are selling huge amount of BTC controlling and pushing the price down. Regulations are knocking so I feel the future will only be relevant for privacy altcoins. I recommend you take a look at DeepOnion, with true user anonymity and very active development team, the project has a promising future. The coin is being distributed publicly for free via airdrop, you can join by checking the link in my signature.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I think you can try ETH and Litecoin
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

NEO is rising star this year. Always keep your eyes open on it.
NANO also gains a lot of traction lately. It's also pretty cheap right now. I think it will start mooning somewhere in the Summer.
Waves also a good bet I think.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

There's no best altcoin for investment. Each coin has followers and opponents. I think that you should do your own research and choose the most promising one according to you. However, there is always the risk that the project may fail.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

If you have money to invest now is the best time as the market of all altcoins are bearish. Let us look at Bitcoin, presently bitcoin is at $8560 getting some at this price will within next few days give you a reasonable profit because  Bitcoin is at the support level may bounce back any moment from now. Ethereum is also good to get also for same reason.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Please include in the list the YAYPROTO DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM. A promising ICO project which is being recognized globally. The ICO project could be easily realized because of team working on it professionally in implementing the system. I do believe with the ICO as I have research and found in the matrix and its roadmap where the project will be going to. This ICO project would be the fundamentals in the business transactions to easily achieve the transactions easily and accomodately. If you wish to learn more about the YAYPROTO ICO visit the website with the link provided below:

https://ico.yayfon.com
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I think you can try ETH and Litecoin

Ethereum is quite expensive for investments, you need a huge start up capital to invest in Ethereum, there is no big use in putting $100 at that coin.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Nano - Digital currency for the real world – the fast and free way to pay for everything in life.
Nano is a great crypto currency, but I don’t see nano doing something new that other crypto currencies cant do. I appreciate the fact that it has low fees and fast transaction, so does many other crypto. Moreover I don’t hear much news about nano nor do I hear anything about its partnership or development. Nano is just alive in the market cause of the hype that people have created about it.

When I see long term trading, I don’t see nano even far. Its like just invisible until it does some great development and improves its technology and finds some applications in real world.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

i put all my faith in NEO, BCH and XRP : ) hope to see a huge profit in the next 2-3years
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

Many coins from top 100 is really good to invest. You can choose few, but the best option will be evaluating what is best for you by analyzing by yourself coins in top. I hope you understand what i talking about. The best option is analyse by yourself
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

First of all, very good research is needed, the project is very important I can suggest a long-term follow-up how much money to collect and who invests behind these are also very important but also how long you want to fold the money,
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

I'll go with Tron. Altcoin like TRON is really the best for long term investment, why? Because TRON now is still undervalued, you can buy more now and sell it when you already have profits. The TRON project is really active and promising.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

For me, Litecoin, Ethereum and Waves are good altcoins to invest with.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: