Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3786 times)
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I think we will hold some altcoins for the long term, because now the price is still not expensive, so I will choose, litecoin, Neo, nxt, ethereum, OMG, Dash, and TEN.

Investing in the crypto currency, especially only appeared on the market, is always dangerous. Bitcoin and other altcoins have virtually no insurance of return on investment.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raphaleee

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

It is best to invest in Ethereum,Nano and waves these are valuable coins to invest.These coins will make a lot of profit in the future.Altcoins are good for small investment and the need for ethereum is increasing.So I think the price of altcoins will increase several times by the end of this year.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.
In my opinion, I think the best and most potential altcoin to invest in is ethereum because it has very good and promising potentials, t has good blockchain technology, very strong team members, a strong community and it is also a good coin for hold on long term.

It is impossible to say exactly which coin will give the biggest increase for today. Too many factors that influence the market, and it needs to be analysed every day.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

In my opinion, I think the best and most potential altcoin to invest in is ethereum because it has very good and promising potentials, t has good blockchain technology, very strong team members, a strong community and it is also a good coin for hold on long term.

It is impossible to say exactly which coin will give the biggest increase for today. Too many factors that influence the market, and it needs to be analysed every day.

there is an opinion that not all crypto-currencies will survive the current state of the market. On this basis, any investment can be threatened.
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

It is best to invest in Ethereum,Nano and waves these are valuable coins to invest.These coins will make a lot of profit in the future.Altcoins are good for small investment and the need for ethereum is increasing.So I think the price of altcoins will increase several times by the end of this year.
Nobody argues that these are good coins with great potential, but do not expect them to grow if the falling market trend continues in this case it will not happen likely...
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Look at the capitalization, to begin with, if it is high, then the community saw in the product some value. Next, you need to learn how the token is useful, invest and follow news around the project and the market capitalization as a whole.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit
You can also invest in competitive coins ETH and Bitcoin. It can be STRATH DASH NEO. in any case, you can choose

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit
You can also invest in competitive coins ETH and Bitcoin. It can be STRATH DASH NEO. in any case, you can choose
Today, for the market, crypto currency is the best time, Therefore, in order to minimize risks, it is best to choose more rating projects for investment.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

I think for now there is no one who can ensure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be like what is most important now is that we have to be able to see the best opportunities to invest
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

Well, I think that you should pay attention to such altcoins as Gladius, Thrive and Refereum. These are good projects with good teams.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Only people with Magic ball can find what altcoin or token project will become successful because thats depend on the reaction of investors and the community,most of the poject now died just year after being released in exchanges,or may become worthless..for me maybe its better for you to buy th9e coins that has been in top five so the risk of losing is smaller than shitcoins

Each trader and investor has its own preferences. Some of them love NEO which the other guys call Ethereum the best token. For me, Bitcoin, TRON, and Cardano are the leaders.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

SONM https://sonm.com/blog/monthly-report-august-2018/
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Actually there are many altcoins that have good prospects for the future, such as ETH, NEO, LTC, BCH and some other good coins, and to see other altcoins, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site, because there are many good coins released on the site.

Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

If for long term altcoin investment, I recommend select BTC and ETH because both Altcoin still have good value for us to save for the future even though both Altcoin is down, but very likely will rebound the price in a short time. In addition, BTC and ETH is a lot of devotees. So the more likely the price will increase.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

Actually there are many altcoins that have good prospects for the future, such as ETH, NEO, LTC, BCH and some other good coins, and to see other altcoins, you can visit the coinmarketcap.com site, because there are many good coins released on the site.
It is true that there are very many altcoins that have good prospects,
but in my opinion the best altcoin best to invest is ethereum,
because I'm sure the future of ethereum is promising and bright

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

It is true that there are very many altcoins that have good prospects,
but in my opinion the best altcoin best to invest is ethereum,
because I'm sure the future of ethereum is promising and bright
lately I have been convinced many times that so many users of crypto-currencies prefer to invest in the etherium. And this despite the external state of the crypto-currency market, as well as the presence of negative information in the etherium around. I also believe in the promise of the etherium and erc-20 platforms.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

The PermianChain is the B2B-closed-loop-exchange for oil suppliers and oil buyers & traders. The PermianChain will allow exchange of proven reserves via smart contract functionality under a crypto-economic model running on blockchain technology. The PermianChain technology and its built-in user-interface is being developed as a blockchainas-a-service for oil companies to utilize the economic-value of proven oil supply via blockchain technology. This blockchain-as-a-service technology allows oil exploration and production companies (Platform Prospects) and countries to monetize proven reserves that are yet to be produced. This will strengthen the industry’s reliability and improve business models of oil & gas companies. Suppliers could now monetize supply that have not yet been produced to create revenue without changing any business operations. Suppliers effectively maximize market volatility to generate higher and more stable revenues. By using a blockchain, suppliers’ operational expenses are dramatically reduced. Suppliers effectively eliminate the need for broker intermediaries in order to sell supply. By creating a blockchain solution, buyers can easily purchase coins from within the suppliers closed loop exchange (PermianChain) allowing for a stable and increasing coin price.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

Choosing altcoin to be able to get big profits is important, don't just focus on movement for a moment because it's not necessarily safe, and a good consideration of choosing a good altcoin is that marketcap has reached more than $ 150 million.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

When the market is dropping then I guarantee there are no coins or tokens that can be used as a long-term investment or more than a year, the best thing when a market drop is to choose a coin that is new so it can get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: