Poll
Question: Do you like airdrops?
Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Yes. But I do not participate
No. It's a waste of time

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311]  (Read 1223 times)
talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

i participated just in deeponion airdrop; the extracoins are just about offsetting my loss on the coin Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

BTW, we're here to not convince you, we agree with concerns, but someone have to be an advocatus Dei.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

Some people will say that airdrop is only a waste of time. But for me that is not true. Some airdrop that i joined give me a huge payout. Even though some airdrops have no value at all. I still keep on joining airdrops.
Could you please share more info? E.x. what % of ICOs was worth it?
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Do not waste your time with these free aidrops,bounty campaigns is a lot better than these airdrops because the tokens that you will get from the legit bounty campaigns have more chance to get listed on the exchanges compare to those tokens from airdrops that doesnt have chance to get listed in the major exchanges.

amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Do not waste your time with these free aidrops,bounty campaigns is a lot better than these airdrops because the tokens that you will get from the legit bounty campaigns have more chance to get listed on the exchanges compare to those tokens from airdrops that doesnt have chance to get listed in the major exchanges.
i beg to disagree, free airdrops doesn't harm us anyway and it didn't much consume of our time based on my experience. the probability might not be that high but still there's a chance. Although bounty rewards are much bigger in terms of token distribution. The free airdrops that has value like, EQL and TRDT listed on CE, REBL listed on bit-z is not bad at all. The only thing we are much careful is the projects doing and ICO but later on they run-away.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
BlackCoffee25

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

absolutely. people want to earn free money and that's the best thing about airdrops. though patience should be maintained at the maximum because you wont recieve the token immediately and after recieveing it, you should add or double your patience when selling it since tokens aren't immediately having the value.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

100% yes

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Is this legit? I went to their telegram, and its a channel, not a telegram group. I hate to say that telegram channel is not suitable to gain more exposure to the project.
With channel, there is a chance the Dev can abandon the project.
Because with a channel, we can't discuss between members and the project team.

CelsoJr

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

yes, i want to trust these altcoins. they give free money. its like a taste of slight heaven. and i hope i get lucky to have a high valued token. i already am joining many airdrops and been waiting for some of my tokens to have their value hoping it would possibly rose though i have many tokens which are already dead but im still holding unto them.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Airdrop before is better compared today. Before you only need to PM or simply give your address to get an airdrop. Majority of airdrop before have a good value if you keep it. Today around 95% are waste of time  and effort, you have to fill up the forms, join on  telegram, follow and post on tweeter and facebook, etc and you get a useless crap that populate your Ethereum wallet with trash tokens. Beside, it is not an airdrop already it is considered as bounty campaign.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Why do you think aidrop tokens have less chances to get listed?
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

We're going to create more polls like this one and include them with valuable threads (services, info, tips and so on) into the google doc "ICO Guide". Would it be valuable for you and community and would you like to participate in the creation?
chitocrypto

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

While I do agree that bounties give better than airdrops, they also need alot of time. Airdrops can be done in between breaks and be finished with one in minutes. I do both airdrops and bounties but when I'm busy, I noticed myself doing airdrops more. And airdrops are free, you just need to verify and check if the airdrop is legit or not.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
aditya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

I loved the airdrops about 1 year ago when there were less airdrops and useful airdrops./...now we see altcoins section getting filled with the airdrops..which are not actually airdrops...ask you to join this and that and give you few cents...i dont consider them airdrop
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I loved the airdrops about 1 year ago when there were less airdrops and useful airdrops./...now we see altcoins section getting filled with the airdrops..which are not actually airdrops...ask you to join this and that and give you few cents...i dont consider them airdrop
We agree with the statement, but try to look under another angle. 1 year ago airdrops were not a mainstream and every request was "fair-in-use": one user - one transaction. Now we faced another situation: a lot of users are trying to get airdrop multiple times. Sure, you can airdrop to BTC/ETH adresses, but in this case a lot of newcomers will be left behind. How to find the golden mean?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

on one hand we have airdrops being a free giveaway of "free money" so what is there no to like as long as claiming them doesn't require you to bend over backwards. so the answer here is yes.

but on the other hand we have airdrops as a means to distribute the supply which is am completely against. i think the distribution should be slowly and based on work like PoW without any form of premine or developer's reward or anything like that. so the answe here is no i do not like anything about them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
DASA NYA

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I am also interested in the airdrop program for everyone, it is a smart way to know more about the project and investment.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

on one hand we have airdrops being a free giveaway of "free money" so what is there no to like as long as claiming them doesn't require you to bend over backwards. so the answer here is yes.

but on the other hand we have airdrops as a means to distribute the supply which is am completely against. i think the distribution should be slowly and based on work like PoW without any form of premine or developer's reward or anything like that. so the answe here is no i do not like anything about them.
So we can conclude that you're ok with airdrops. You are against the way they go.
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

I often review carefully before participate an airdrop .For who don't know which airdrop you should join , just join this channel https://t.me/hqairdrop , only promising airdrops are posted there .
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

I used to joined an airdrop before because most it can give a well earnings without investing money in airdrop. But just now there are so many airdrops and most are scams. Id stop joining already that I realized a waste of time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Actually I like AirDrop, but because of the many parties who use AirDrop for fraud, so I'm not interested anymore with AirDrop. I prefer AirDrop which is launched based on ICO results.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: