Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond bitcoin  (Read 211 times)
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Bitcoin is the most recognized, but in reality there are currently more than 1,300 cryptochualizations available and the list is growing.
Bitcoin was first created for cash replacement, but cryptokulalisation was not designed with the mind in this regard.
Amir Rossik, CEO of Bloggex at a Toronto-based blog that trains Bleichane developers. He compared blockbay technology behind CryptocoRenne with peep-to-peer-peer file sharing programs like Napster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Nothing to worry now,  but the main threat to bitcoin is a coin that can perform much faster than btc.  A coin that  can scale or handle huge buys and sell.

I believe this is what could lead to the threat of bitcoin. A coin that could be able to subdue the influence of bitcoin should be able to perform faster etc.

I am thinking of possibility of Iota and Cardano to be a candidate.

Well... I don't know about these coins you pointed at but we keep watching.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Then it’s obvious,, someone is promoting other coins.. Mr. Dong or anyone with such statements will have an announcement of a new cryptocurrency coins he think will outperform bitcoin.. Marketing is not a new thing and have shown patterns to it..

He’s into something that sincerity of him is covered with bad intentions.. Remimber that in this world,, trust no one..
Good point, if this person is also involved in another project he will soon then release the information about such project, bitcoin in the future will be possibly out performed by another project that will provide much better usage, maybe ETH will make an extra effort to be more successful and perform well in any aspect for both payments service and tokens platform, again, it's depend whether another project will performed and replace bitcoin as the top crypto currency that has been accepted all  over the world,.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

Which currency do you think will surpass bitcoin in the future?
I don't there is any available crypto currency which will surpass bitcoin in the future because have an outstanding potential. However, if there could a coin which will surpass bitcoin in future I'm thinking of ETH and BCH to be such coin.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

Maybe in the future there will be other coin that can replace bitcoin, but three years is a short time, other crypto is still too vulnerable and not too famous yet, I don't see any other coins that able to compete with btc yet, there are more and more crypto that coming out every day and provide a good feature, I am sure there will be more rivalry in the future
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

I think if when btc goes to shutdown i think whole crypto will be shutdown too. Almost all value of coins are depending on the trend of bitcoin value then if bitcoin value will be 0 i think all of them will be worthless too. That is why i am hoping that bitcoin will continue to be great coin and will be use in the future.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

It is possible to take place in the future well we know very well that crypto currency isn't solely for BITCOIN only surely it will occur that a certain coin can surpass BTC and could have great potential that is still unknown to us. Surpassing BITCOIN means a lot of exposure in the internet and has an exceptional functions or great ideas to have the most efficient way in handling all of those.

Yes thats true. The coin should have very great idea and high potential.
In thr same time, the community of the backers should be very high and great.
If the coin has huge community and of the demand would be beyond bitcoin and the price too.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

It's better if you included the article's link, but anyway, yes I agree that there's still a lot of opportunities for the cryptocurrencies and a lot of room for improvement. On the other hand, Outperforming Bitcoin isnt an easy task with that short period of time. We all know that Bitcoin's value is basing with the USD, while majority of the coins in the market is basing their value with Bitcoin's. Bitcoin it self took time to be recognized and accepted in the public, how much more for the other coins who planned to top Bitcoin in the market. So, as of now I dont see any reason for a certain coin in the next 3-5 years that can outperform Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████