Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 846 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

No stable price in cryptocurrency the altcoins and bitcoin are going to up and down their value the best time to buy is when the price is down and sell it at the profitable price.
Yes we always see fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and other crytpo currencies but currency if we can see that most of the crytpo currencies price is in downward direction including bitcoin, but that those currencies who have good potential will very soon recover their position and will surely give good profit to their investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Yes, this is true. Only a month ago bitcoin had reached the top price and thats why almost all the coin of cryptocurrency had also reached at bigger price. But now it is staring to down. Bitcoin has decreased its 50% of price and we all knows that every coin follows bitcoin and thats why all coins are coming to lower price. People were very tensed by seeing high price of all coin but now they are very relaxed to see them at lower price. I you want to be a part of cryptocurrency then this is the best time to invest and become a member with this system.
Cyanics

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Its better to withdraw from the system as early as we could we never know when we will get suffered on the losses
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

This is a temporary decline, and after a few months everything will return to normal and continue to grow in price.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

The fact that the crypto market is in the red zone doesn't mean that the future crypto is under threat, with the kind of volatile market crypto has,such dips are expected and every crypto is currently affected. lets hope the market recovers
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

The market goes up and it goes down. Overall the coins move together. Sometimes they break apart and move differently. It will all turn around again soon.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Currently the price of crypto is still in a safe position because now all the price of crypto can be corrected and I also predict the price of crypto will be significant after a few months ahead. So it's still wise to make a decision. Cool
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

Yes it sad to see that all coins are in red status now in the market, If only I knew this would happen, I'd like to sell one of the coins that I have, then buy it back again to gain profits. But I do hope the market prices will recover again, let's just take a rest for a while.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
I think its normal that the market is have down times and up times we don't need to worry or to be panic. There's a lot ways and I think cryptocurrencies will be    long more years and more successful.  So dont be worried and buy more.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

It is natural to observe this negative behavior after the uncertainty that has generated among investors the big fall suffered by bitcoin earlier this year, because we must take into account that virtually the entire crypto market is absolutely dependent on the behavior of bitcoin, but I think it's only a matter of time to observe a gradual recovery.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

There will still be a future for the projects that are genuine and solve real world problems. I think it would be fair to say we are in a lemons market at the moment so a flush out of all the bad actors and weka investors will bring its positives
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

It is just normal if all coins in the market get down in value. Later it will back again to its normal value and maybe its value will be increase to its normal value. Will wait before this year end if what will be the price.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

I think on cryptocurrency market, price always have high volatile. Market down right now from my perspective its just temporary and it will recover. WIth increasing transaction daily, cryptomarket will have more market cap in the future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

decrease in the course of pressure on the weak nerves, fastened guys, everything will be fine
It is the new age mate so everything can happen very fast so if you will invest today very soon you will be able to see the price of bitcoin more than double. It is time of red in market so buy as much as bitcoin you can buy and hold it will be good for you in future, currency use to grow so better if you grape this chance and buy bitcoin at very low price of 19k, as much as the demand is increasing it will be high again very soon, we will have profit if we will hold with high amount of profit, I am hoping to have bright future from my investment with crypto currency it will change my life.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

everyone will panic hear the price of cryptocurrency down, but at least no need to panic first, maybe d the end of the year will be different price, so just wait.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

In my opinion, the fact that the market is down in the last few days is not much surprising, we just have to wait for it to go rising. There is nothing disturbing about this, I think. So be patient.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

i think need time. In summer everything would be okay. this is my opinion
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

Because people thinks fiats to be advantageous over btcs or other cryptoz may be
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

That is because the price of all cryptocurrencies follow the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin is down then the other coins all go down, which is why our support for bitcoin is crucial if we hope for the altcoins which we have invested to do well. If bitcoin does well, then our altcoins do well as well. Also demand is not as high as it should be as people keep panic selling their coins which just increases the supply.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Altcoins price are getting down due to bitcoins as altcoins follow the bitcoins and as bitcoins are the first crypto currency in the crypto world. Mostly by april or may the prices start to rise then with a small dip then by june ending there will be a huge leap in the price of bitcoins and the price of alternative coins will also rise when the price of bitcoins increases and vice- versa. There is no other altcoins to beat the price of bitcoins as bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and so is the king in the crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: