Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEWS] WAWLLET - News and press releases  (Read 16840 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

WCOIN Circulating Supply:
● Now available on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wawllet/
and when payment for bounty hunter that still not completed will be paid ......
because until now we have not received WCOIN tokens from bounty twitter  and facebook  campaign

Token distribution will be restarted this week.
It was paused previous week due to serious Ethereum network lags.
You can check distribution progress in the Public Spreadsheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

it has been a while and seems like i see nothing in here for a while(no update other than listing on Coinmarketcap).
i would like to know what is Wawllet goal in the future and what are you guys doing right now ?
a little bit information about something that will happen maybe ? or something like that ?
forghu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

A. Who is the right person to discuss about joint ventures and partnerships with this ICO? Kindly DM.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 11:08:44 AM by Thadeous

FREEDOM WITH WAWLLET!

Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

A. Who is the right person to discuss about joint ventures and partnerships with this ICO? Kindly DM.

Please JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

Dear community members,

I am proud to bring you news and updates regarding WAWLLET development, after all your support, warm welcome and cooperation for which I am deeply grateful.

As you probably noticed until now, I have avoided teasing the market with "no news", keeping the communication channel "clean" for real ones, even if some of you were anxious to find out what's new regarding our project.

After concluding the ICO, we have focused on restructuring team for the second major milestone - launching a product, by starting due diligence for licensing and the software development via our internal team of developers managed by Mr. Mihai Batrineanu, having over 20 years of expertise in software development, e-business Buffet and IT network management.

According to the initial road map shown on the official webpage, we were expecting the product launching to be mid next year (having an alpha testing version by 1st of January 2019 and a licensing process for one jurisdiction finished at the same time),yet in reality things moved much faster than we planned, (thanks to great new partners and a warm welcome) hence I am excited to announce that we are ahead of the road map in quite a few significant aspects:

1. We have started the licensing due diligences for 2 (and not 1) jurisdictions and we have strong reasons to believe that we may be able to obtain the proper licenses before 1st of October 2018, by complying with all legal requirements.

2. We have started to develop the Core App and we plan hopefully to launch an alpha version for community testing during coming September. The testing will target the community members and will run under the bounty terms, with no commercial use.

3. We target to launch a "Bronze Version" of WAWLLET in October for commercial use, containing a multi-crypto currency wallet - known as the "Crypto Pocket" ("Crypto")

4. By December we hope to enable consecutively different features of Crypto and Fiat exchange options, as well as to launch the "virtual FIAT Pocket" ("Fiat"), the "Card Pocket" and finally the attractive "Gold Pocket".

5. The final step of having a genuine "FIAT Pocket", by offering IBAN issuing and IBAN linking may be available by 1st of June 2019.

Regarding our additional actions/targets/commitments, here are few updates:

1. WCOIN (WIN) is targeted to be listed on at least 2 more major exchanges by 1st of September 2018.

2. We will endeavor to keep our policy NOT to encourage or be involved in any market making, keeping the WCOIN market safe from any "pumping".

3. The targeted month of August will bring you the first mock-ups of the WAWLLET App.

4. The month of September, as stated above, will hopefully offer the community the option to test the Alpha version, due to a bounty process/campaign.

5. Starting with August we will officially announce all related parties on-board WAWLLET, Network and major partners as well as service providers.

6. As we will extend and reinforce our team, we will announce key positions of the core team, as already available on WAWLLET's official page - wawllet.com

With this opportunity I would like to update regarding two pending tasks we haven't been able to conclude yet:

1. Marketing Bounty Delivery : The current status shows an approx. 90% delivery rate. We could not complete it on time due to Ethereum Network capacity and internal campaign audit. We believe it will be 100% completed by 20th of July 2018.

2. 14K GOLD WCOIN issuing and delivery: 36 of 39 Gold WCOINS have been issued, yet 3 are still pending for delivery due to specific local regulation regarding gold items. Australia, India and Pakistan regulations do not allow such shipping, yet the 14k Gold WCOINS are available for pickup from our headquarters. The beneficiaries will be notified accordingly.

Last, but not least, I would like to reiterate our faith on blockchain technology and crypto currency market, and we are doing our best to bring an added value to this field.

The blockchain train is gaining speed, and cannot be stopped anymore!

Best regards,

Mihail Lala
Founder and creator
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

looking great but looking for more information about this project!keep update  to this,thanks team.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

I hope that this WAWLLET will be successful in the future. Wish you good luck
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

looking great but looking for more information about this project!keep update  to this,thanks team.

I hope that this WAWLLET will be successful in the future. Wish you good luck

Thank you. Cool
There will be news nearest time.
Please stay tuned!
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

As far as I remember, Kryptos requires verification to trade on its platform. It would be convenient if the project was added to other exchanges that do not require it. This will allow all interested investors to trade in the market.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

As far as I remember, Kryptos requires verification to trade on its platform. It would be convenient if the project was added to other exchanges that do not require it. This will allow all interested investors to trade in the market.

Please check the latest announcement from WAWLLET (few posts above):

WCOIN (WIN) is targeted to be listed on at least 2 more major exchanges by 1st of September 2018.

investment2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Hi! Tell me what % per year of pos mining?
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 10:35:53 AM by Thadeous

Hi! Tell me what % per year of pos mining?

WAWLLET doesn't have such feature.

What is planned nearest months is alpha version of the Core App for community testing:

We have started to develop the Core App and we plan hopefully to launch an alpha version for community testing during coming September. The testing will target the community members and will run under the bounty terms, with no commercial use.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Sneak peek to the WAWLLET application. Cool
Development in progress.
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

The project looks very interesting and promising. At this moment, as I understand, even there are no competitors.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

The project looks very interesting and promising. At this moment, as I understand, even there are no competitors.

That's true, WAWLLET doesn't have competitors.
New exchanges and alpha version of the Core App are going to be announced soon.
So stay tuned. Cool
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I understand, the goal: to provide the most simple, cheap and safe way of payment? this is really important
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

you say they have no competitors? Did you find out all about it? I think even if there is no rival, there must be a development plan and business strategy because it is very likely that when this project is successful, there will be many people who want to follow this path and become a rival. of the group
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 03:02:09 PM by Thadeous

Another WAWLLET Bounty Campaign will be announced by October!

Don't forget to join WAWLLET Telegram Community
And stay tuned! Cool
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

New WAWLLET design concept. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: