Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain  (Read 2209 times)
Moto_angel

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

I don't understand anything in financial transactions, could anybody just explain what problem the project solves?
On this platform crypto funds, asset managers and other organizations can post, buy or sell tools such as loans, bonds, collateralized loans (CLO), asset-backed securities (ABS), syndicated loans, credit default swaps (CDS) , futures.

What organizations are you talking about?
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I don't understand anything in financial transactions, could anybody just explain what problem the project solves?
On this platform crypto funds, asset managers and other organizations can post, buy or sell tools such as loans, bonds, collateralized loans (CLO), asset-backed securities (ABS), syndicated loans, credit default swaps (CDS) , futures.

I guess he means banks and similar financial institutions
Adokelv

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I'm a little upset that I didn't manage to participate in private sale or pre-sale with huge bonuses, but I hope participation in public sale will justify itself
reputationproceedsme

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Even looking at the Roadmap of this project, you marvel at how much the team has achieved in such a short time. Excellent result
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

as stated in the whitepaper: The network is primarily meant for financial institutions such as crypto asset managers, banks, investment banks, lending companies, hedge funds, credit funds, insurance companies, family offices, and corporations, as well as for service providers like valuation firms, auditors, law firms, and ratings agencies
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

as stated in the whitepaper: The network is primarily meant for financial institutions such as crypto asset managers, banks, investment banks, lending companies, hedge funds, credit funds, insurance companies, family offices, and corporations, as well as for service providers like valuation firms, auditors, law firms, and ratings agencies
The main thing is that these organizations themselves are interested in such decisions.
A number of them have already expressed their willingness to cooperate. Therefore, this should not be a problem.
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

I'm sure that if everything goes as planned, all other organizations will also see the many advantages that such a system gives
Tator

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

Fic Network is something unique. I think it will radically change the sphere of fixed income financial instruments
Gajurus

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Two factors can contribute the success of the project: the huge size of the fixed-income tools market and the absence of real competitors
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

What were the size of Soft Cap and Hard Cap?
Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

As I understand, the terms of the Public Sale have changed, haven't it?
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I like the very concept. I'm going to better study their whitepaper
Quite good analysis of FIC Network is on the Crush Crypto channel. You can find a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1xJGPNNIQ
I also found a good overview. It is not as popular as yours, but it seems to me quite worthy of attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJthikB2Cy0
I'll watch both reviews to find out what attracts people to this project
Thanks for the links, guys. This helps me to understand all the details
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

It's strange that there is still no hype around the project. Perhaps they should be more active in social networks... Roll Eyes
mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

It's strange that there is still no hype around the project. Perhaps they should be more active in social networks... Roll Eyes
I think this is due to the complexity of the project. It is necessary to spend a certain time to understand all the details
Pie_Man

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

I think this is due to the complexity of the project. It is necessary to spend a certain time to understand all the details
That's for sure. The problem is definitely not trivial
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

I like the very concept. I'm going to better study their whitepaper
Quite good analysis of FIC Network is on the Crush Crypto channel. You can find a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1xJGPNNIQ
I also found a good overview. It is not as popular as yours, but it seems to me quite worthy of attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJthikB2Cy0
I'll watch both reviews to find out what attracts people to this project
Thanks for the links, guys. This helps me to understand all the details
Study the project carefully, you will not regret it. The first video attracted my attention to the project. Now I seriously think about investing in this ICO
GEOmile

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

Explain me please, how such database can be decentralized?
AntonyBach

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

What is FIC Token? Never heard
Nihao_June

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

What is FIC Token? Never heard