Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in crypto world  (Read 524 times)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/women-in-icos

interesting article on the issue

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

I know lots of women who are actively trading or participating in icos. My wife is one of them. I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t be doing it. Girls are important part of crypto and their numbers will grow even higher with time. We need woman’s touch in every area of our lives.

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/women-in-icos

interesting article on the issue

Good to see a list of women who are actually getting shit done in the crypto scene, I imagine it would inspire more girls to get involved.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

And why did we decide to pay attention to our beautiful sex in this topic. There are a lot of them among traders and investors, we all have a crypto currency, so I do not think it's worth singling out the girls and guys into separate branches.

Yes but according to the statistics: Currently Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are comprised of a male majority, and only 5% to 7% of all cryptocurrency users are women.
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

Hi girl. Welcome to the bitcointalk world. We may become successful in this world. May we collect more ideas regarding to this crypto. May we be in the road to victory. Girls is welcome and not discriminate in this world.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss
No matter, anyone can just enter the crpto world. And no one forbids her. Everyone is free to make choices. my sister has also taught me about the world of crypto two years ago.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:24:02 AM

Gender doesn't matter in this world of crypto.  All categorized in our sociaty dominated by woman it helps more to be good. Cryto world is for all no gender or status you are its for everyone.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss
Maybe the population of the girls in the cryptocurrency are only few, because i think girls do not like this kind of job or what. But i have a friend who recommend me in this kind of industry so it means she used coins and in this kind of wolrd. But you right. Everyone have rights to do what she or he wants and better not to force them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: