Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] B.SURE - THE CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE COMPANY.  (Read 383 times)
BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:23:43 AM by BSURE
Merited by Monkatus (1)

B.SURE ICO  WHITEPAPER  ONE PAGE  PRESENTATION  TELEGRAM DISCUSSION  TELEGRAM CHANNEL  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  MEDIUM BLOG  GOLOS

WHAT IS B.SURE
B.SURE IS THE CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE COMPANY - we intend on creating reliable infrastructure to provide insurance protection for crypto assets.

MARKET PROBLEMS
50+ exchanges have failed since 2011, 19 of which were hacked. Over 1.2 million
bitcoins were lost and the frequency of attacks is constantly rising every year by 36%. Every day crypto exchange customers are still vulnerable!

OUR SOLUTION
We are offering a unique crypto-exchange failure risk insurance and traders funds loss insurance product. This allows crypto-investors having a reliable fund protection.

Security fund
The Security fund is based on reserves from b.sure tokens sales. The fund is constantly growing and is always capable of covering all losses in case of an emergency.

Limit of indemnity
The amount of insured funds is calculated as the current cost of a token X40 (in BTC).

Blockchain

Blockchain technology enables to eliminate the misuse of insurance funds due to the transparency of all transactions.

Procedure of indemnification

In case an exchange stops its operations for more than 30 days, b.sure automatically refunds all the insured assets upon receiving an application from the client.

HOW IT WORKS

Token BST (B.SURE TOKEN) is a mean of paying out an insurance premium. The Security fund is built up on token sales.

B.SURE PLATFORM  

The functioning of the platform assumes the following possible models of work with B.SURE:
1)   Manual, through the web-interface of the platform when the user buys a token and sends it to B.SURE with the necessary parameters through his personal account.
2)   Automatic (which will be carried out in the next stage), implemented via API B.SURE exchange, when the user specifies only the desired parameters of the insurance account.

MARKET  

The main driver of the insurance market will be an increase in the number of active wallets of crypto-traders, whose amount of resources could reach about 3.5 million BTC by 2023, whereas the capacity of the insurance market can be about 350 thousand BTC.      

TEAM

B.SURE founders are in the insurance and IT business since 1992. Have occupied managing positions in such companies as OJSC, IBM East Europe/Asia, Lloyd's of London, IBM, Deloitte.
Explore the team and their experience here.

ROADMAP

Now we have focused on insuring crypto exchange failures. In the next steps such new products as insuring investments in ICO, insuring personal crypto assets against cyber attacks, and others will be released.

CROWDSALE INFORMATION

Start of Pre-ICO Token Crowdsale: April 1th, 2018
Token symbol: BST
Token standard: ERC-20
Soft Cap: $7.4 million
Hard Cap: $32.4 million
Total supply: 1,100,000 BST
Distributed in the crowdsale: 600,000 BST (55%)
Distributed of which in the pre-ICO: 100,000 BST
Token Pre-ICO price: 0,00448 BTC
Duration Pre-ICO: 15 days
Bonus allocation: 20% for - those who contribute in Pre-ICO
*Pre-Sale: Whitelist (max. 70% of all the BST tokens can be sold)

The majority of BST tokens will be available in a public crowdsale starting on May 15th 2018 with a minimum investment goal of $7.480.000 and maximum investment cap of $32.480.000.

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT WWW.BSURE.PRO
ENGAGE IN TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER OR ONE PAGE
STAY IN TOUCH BY SUBSCRIBING TO B.SURE NEWSLETTER

To provide insurance protection for crypto assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

reserved

SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:53:55 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 08:39:52 AM by SamaelDNM

reserved, for the translation into Spanish  Smiley

BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Reserved

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Reserve russian translate

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Bsure ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Bsure. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

What types of cryptocurrency assets will cover B.SURE insurance program? What rates are expected for such type of service? 
Morderus

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Is it a unique insurance project or there are some competitors?
ivan43

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Is it a unique insurance project or there are some competitors?

Hi!

There are some competitors on the market (about 15-20 crypto insurance projects). Most of them are focused on traditional risks (not cyber risks for users of crypto exchanges). Detailed comparison of bsure project with competitors is available in the presentation (link is published on the website bsure.pro).

ivan43

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

What types of cryptocurrency assets will cover B.SURE insurance program? What rates are expected for such type of service? 

B.SURE insurance program will cover any crypto currencies on crypto exchanges which are covered by B.SURE insurance policy.
Rate depends on BST token price. The amount of insured funds is calculated as the current cost of a token X40 (in BTC).
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Honestly. I do not really understand how compensation for damages in the insurance business on the chain of blocks actually works. You can not be presented to a court if something happens. The state does not recognize such systems.

Timofey Volkov

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Honestly. I do not really understand how compensation for damages in the insurance business on the chain of blocks actually works. You can not be presented to a court if something happens. The state does not recognize such systems.
The legislative system in crypto-business is not perfect yet worldwide, but the situation is rapidly changing. We are starting our project now to be one of the first who work out best business practices which will then can be a basis for lagging legislation.

At the moment we intend to solve all the issues without legal actions. The main thing is that it does not influence directly on our decision to pay indemnity. The fact of payment is based on making our professional decision that an insurance event has occurred (an exchange collapse). In order to support our decision we are arranging partner relations with good experts in cyber security and anti-fraud areas. We will ensure our right of recourse against the guilty party, and we will seek any opportunities to implement it.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

The legislative system in crypto-business is not perfect yet worldwide, but the situation is rapidly changing. We are starting our project now to be one of the first who work out best business practices which will then can be a basis for lagging legislation.

At the moment we intend to solve all the issues without legal actions. The main thing is that it does not influence directly on our decision to pay indemnity. The fact of payment is based on making our professional decision that an insurance event has occurred (an exchange collapse). In order to support our decision we are arranging partner relations with good experts in cyber security and anti-fraud areas. We will ensure our right of recourse against the guilty party, and we will seek any opportunities to implement it.
This looks nice and reasonable.
I would like to have a small proposal:
- On finding partners with cybersecurity and anti-fraud experts: You can consider collaborating with Hacken, whose projects are growing well and their teams are strong.
Timofey Volkov

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

This looks nice and reasonable.
I would like to have a small proposal:
- On finding partners with cybersecurity and anti-fraud experts: You can consider collaborating with Hacken, whose projects are growing well and their teams are strong.
Thank you. We'll consider the Hacken project and their capabilities.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

I really do not know much about your project, can you tell me more about who this project is for and the future of the project?
Monkatus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

I really do not know much about your project, can you tell me more about who this project is for and the future of the project?
Think that u could find whitepaper and summary @ bsure.pro website. The essence of the project should be interest to traders at the initial stage.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

The fund for insurance against theft of crypto currency is a new idea. Perhaps, I have never seen such. If the project burns out, it will be successful. But, I would like to know, and on what conditions will deposit insurance?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Monkatus

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

The fund for insurance against theft of crypto currency is a new idea. Perhaps, I have never seen such. If the project burns out, it will be successful. But, I would like to know, and on what conditions will deposit insurance?
If I understand question correctly, so:
Limit of indemnity
The amount of insured funds is calculated as the current cost of a token X40 (in BTC).
Monkatus

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Any info about bounty?
BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:08:55 PM by BSURE

Any info about bounty?

Yes, of course. We will announce bounty program in near days.

BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Team B.SURE just grew in strength and power with the newest key advisor on our board.

New Advisor to B.SURE: David Ho!

https://medium.com/@bsure/new-advisor-to-b-sure-david-ho-f34d86fd5244

BSURE (OP)
Copper Member

CRYPTO ASSETS INSURANCE

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

The representative of B.Sure project took part in the conference “Blockchain & Cyber Risks 2018”, on February, 26 in St. Petersburg.

https://medium.com/@bsure/the-representative-of-b-sure-65093caf7531

pistontrolleyyc

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

B.sure - insurance company assets crypto create the infrastructure to provide reliable protection against property insurance crypto. I like your code. There is an investor protection fund that is trustworthy. I want you to develop it. I hope it will succeed.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: