Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35980 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

A few people are already selling out their ETI's on Exrates at 0.00000172 BTC  Roll Eyes Come on people, if you wanted to see this coin increase it's price, at least hold until it reaches $1 or until they get listed on a proper, more volume exchange. On the otherhand, I think it's wise to place a buy order on the said exchange later on, when the bounties are distributed, more people will likely try and dump their hard earned ETI's. Waiting for the announcement date of the distribution.  Grin

Nope its a healthy ecosystem to let those people sell today than selling their tokens later on while the price spikes up. The problem however is that those who are selling are the miners and investors. you'd have to expect the worse when bounty tokens are distributed soon. It could end up being just 10 sat each when that happen.  I don't see this platform to be superior than ETH. If I have to give my opinion its going to be EOS that's going to kill all these.
another guy with 500 merit means A SHILLER . hey  shiller dont blame the miner its ETI DEVS or Tarum are cashing out dumb ass did you see the pre-mine? so how many eti you get paid shiller your merit must made you good money lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin try to ask them about  any doubtyou have on telegram they will block your arse . this projrct it dead they have wifi what ever ahahahaha read about that wifi aint chit lmao  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Another guy with no merits means his alt joined this campaign and haven't earned anything yet. Took too long to distribute he has to sell his high rank account to survive. Now has to push the team in telegram to release the bounties  else tonight is his last supper. If you weren't so much involve in this project, you might not even go here to reply such. But tell you what, this project isn't such of a good project that you think it was. This ETI ain't valuable, there is a much bigger project out there. Don't stick to this project hoping for your $200 for the duration of the campaign you participated. I don't have plans going into their telegram, only newbies like you that are those interested to collect their bounties are there that gets blocked.   Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

We are thrilled to announce another project committed to building on EtherInc Blockchain. This month Etherinc has signed one more partnership with Equate. This partnership can change the current sharing economy in the field of education!!

dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

We are thrilled to announce another project committed to building on EtherInc Blockchain. This month Etherinc has signed one more partnership with Equate. This partnership can change the current sharing economy in the field of education!!

Great, Hope this partnership will good affect on EINC project. BTW Exrates exchange really bad for ETI coin.
Price of ETI is very low right now even that there is not enough volume.
But i am sure EINC will reach sky very soon in near future. Good Luck!
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 07:25:03 AM by cdrx

I believe ETI team is doing an EXIT SCAM.

Why ?

- partnersthip with indian wificoin, an upcoming ico, nothing serious (strangely during einc ico! they mentioned this einc ico as well)
- partnersthip with indian equate, non existing and not real platform, just some words on a july made site (strangely during einc ico!)
- 29.2 k users on telegram, only 2-3 users active, meaning 29k bought users
- they delayed distribution for 3 months, not people will sell making coin 10 sats or lower. now is shitty 31 sats.
- telegram is only about angry miners and investors, team is silent

- no real exchange, just listed on exrates, a scammy exchange with 9 digits, fake trades.

They got 9.000.000 from ico and now run away.

The phrase you got in telegram is "we are working on exchanges" ... simple lie.

People stopped mining this shit https://network.einc.io/ only 6.4 GH/s hashate with 13.13 s block time, never 6 as intended.

EINC is scam.

Don't tell me with your 9mil as you get from ICO don't have money to pay for a decent exchange 6K-50K usd and that exchange listing takes time.

There are exchanges that list in 2 days an ETH fork like ETI. You ended ICO on 25th july... Soon 3 months ago!! Scammers.

EINC didn't at least give users a decent exchange and run away, they just partnered with Exrates to scam us, lose trust and make us forget fast about ETI and run away.

The sooner we forget about ETI, the faster they will vanish. That's the purpose. They have no interest in price anymore, they have the money from ICO already, why bother further?

Besides, good scammers make price higher and run, but EINC is a bad scam team, they lowered the price and run. For not sounding as a scam. Still, they are scam... Prove me wrong.
nganga

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 05:59:59 AM by nganga

Why ?

- partnersthip with indian wificoin, an upcoming ico, nothing serious (strangely during einc ico! they mentioned this einc ico as well)
- partnersthip with indian equate, non existing and not real platform, just some words on a july made site (strangely during einc ico!)
- they delayed distribution for 3 months, not people will sell making coin 10 sats or lower. now is shitty 31 sats.

- no real exchange, just listed on exrates, a scammy exchange with 9 digits, fake trades.

People stopped mining this shit https://network.einc.io/ only 6.4 GH/s hashate with 13.13 s block time, never 6 as intended.

EINC is scam.

Don't tell me with your 9mil as you get from ICO don't have money to pay for a decent exchange 6K-50K usd and that exchange listing takes time.  then they tend to blame miners  thetime they open up the exchange they the first one who cash out what the pre-mined cooin not including the ICO lol SCAM

There are exchanges that list in 2 days an ETH fork like ETI. You ended ICO on 25th july... Soon 3 months ago!! Scammers.

EINC didn't at least give users a decent exchange and run away, they just partnered with Exrates to scam us, lose trust and make us forget fast about ETI and run away.

The sooner we forget about ETI, the faster they will vanish. That's the purpose. They have no interest in price anymore, they have the money from ICO already, why bother further?

Besides, good scammers make price higher and run, but EINC is a bad scam team, they lowered the price and run. For not sounding as a scam. Still, they are scam... Prove me wrong.

after exchange open they cash out on pre-mined coins cash out lol then blame miner lol
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

A few people are already selling out their ETI's on Exrates at 0.00000172 BTC  Roll Eyes Come on people, if you wanted to see this coin increase it's price, at least hold until it reaches $1 or until they get listed on a proper, more volume exchange. On the otherhand, I think it's wise to place a buy order on the said exchange later on, when the bounties are distributed, more people will likely try and dump their hard earned ETI's. Waiting for the announcement date of the distribution.  Grin

Nope its a healthy ecosystem to let those people sell today than selling their tokens later on while the price spikes up. The problem however is that those who are selling are the miners and investors. you'd have to expect the worse when bounty tokens are distributed soon. It could end up being just 10 sat each when that happen.  I don't see this platform to be superior than ETH. If I have to give my opinion its going to be EOS that's going to kill all these.
another guy with 500 merit means A SHILLER . hey  shiller dont blame the miner its ETI DEVS or Tarum are cashing out dumb ass did you see the pre-mine? so how many eti you get paid shiller your merit must made you good money lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin try to ask them about  any doubtyou have on telegram they will block your arse . this projrct it dead they have wifi what ever ahahahaha read about that wifi aint chit lmao  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hey fuck jack with merit scam bag im a miner my self you want 1000 eti. suck Tarum, Ivan  and Kumar 3 people in team bwahahhaha you will be remember as one of INDIAS FINEST LIVES IN AUSSIE LAND bwahahhaha,  all you good at scamming people so stick your finger up your ass INDIAN SCAMMING FUCK. you online right now i can see you green to scam bwahahhahaha

Pathetic as you can be. The team won't mind you and wouldn't care if you are a miner. Save yourself, that's how it works. Dump what you have been bagging. Its not good for you believe any new development so don't act as if you are too new here, at least pretend to be as old as two days in crypto.  Compensate yourself and have a beer while you watch the market sinks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

Why ?

EINC is scam.

Don't tell me with your 9mil as you get from ICO don't have money to pay for a decent exchange 6K-50K usd and that exchange listing takes time.

I see that network hash rate is still 6 - 7 GH/s but I see a block with 6 seconds too.  Anyways, average block time is almost 30 seconds  Shocked Grin

Few concerns are true and as we see confirmed. Both partnerships with Wifi and Equate are looking shady because this ICO is at best very questionable. I would never invest in such projects.

Listing on the exchange is really possible in two days (I was involved in listings a few times already).

A lot of red flags popped up lately. I hope this concerns will be explained and everything is ok.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

yes all investors are confused and nervous, I just hope a new exchange and price to rise in the future, all the currencies fall, the project is good, I hope they continue!
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

yes all investors are confused and nervous, I just hope a new exchange and price to rise in the future, all the currencies fall, the project is good, I hope they continue!
EINC project really nice but few members trying to dumb this project, saying this project is a scam.
Well I can't believe, i am waiting for more updates from team, new exchange soon and never sell ETI at cheap price.  Smiley
Sonic103

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

People. You write that because you are not involved with any projects. It seems to you that everything is very simple. Why would you think that because you want to? The world is much more complicated and your desires are not the driving factor. I think you see it like this-click the button "send money", wait 60 seconds, now click the button "make profit x3", congratulations you've got it! With exrates turned out bad, it's a fact, I think that's why there is no bidding, no one wants to enter funds there. But simply to declare that EtherInc scam, at this stage- nonsense. Only two and a half months have passed since the end of the ICO. Look at the history of Ethereum. I'll tell you for sure - scam very quickly appears on the exchanges. Have to wait a couple of months it will become clear that EtherInc can to offer for us really.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

we should not speculate too much first we have to see how the team is looking for a way out for all of that, because we know the main problem of the project is not a price problem in exchange. moreover at the moment a lot of coins and tokens fall because of market influence

Sonic103

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

1.  O_o https://twitter.com/eIncHQ
Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.    Huh Huh Huh

2. Minimum for withdrawal of funds is 15000 ETI from Exrates- fantastic exchange.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:45:46 AM by cdrx

1.  O_o https://twitter.com/eIncHQ
Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.    Huh Huh Huh

2. Minimum for withdrawal of funds is 15000 ETI from Exrates- fantastic exchange.

Even twitter knows this is a scam. So bad. Look some comments from telegram:

"I feel like they dont want to pay anything to get listed on exchanges.
We are lost."

"This is 1 of 38 ICOs I've been in and I've NEVER seen results like this esp how much MONEY they raised so fast. There isnt one single reason to justify still being on just exrates (which is biggest joke) and being a fork off ETH. It's just sad to see investors getting take like this and giving actual great ICOs a bad wrap in the space. Market down a little or not it doesnt come CLOSE to justify where we are. Sucks lost ALOT on this. They had a GREAT sales pitch though. Enough to get me and that hasn't happened in a while. Oh well good luck  my dude, on to the next.."

"Sad we STILL are just stuck with 1 exchange and exrates of all. Please give us a 2nd so we CAN ATLEAST  get listed on CMC. Never seen anything like this honestly in yrs I've been doing this with the amount of money raised in the ICO this is pretty sad and unfair to say the least.."

Scammers.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

1.  O_o https://twitter.com/eIncHQ
Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.    Huh Huh Huh

15K ETI for withdrawal is just insane. You can always sell and withdraw other coin but now I ask myself how high are the minimum amounts for each coin there? If such an insane amount for ETI then could be something similar for LTC or ETH. why not?
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

People. You write that because you are not involved with any projects. It seems to you that everything is very simple. Why would you think that because you want to? The world is much more complicated and your desires are not the driving factor. I think you see it like this-click the button "send money", wait 60 seconds, now click the button "make profit x3", congratulations you've got it! With exrates turned out bad, it's a fact, I think that's why there is no bidding, no one wants to enter funds there. But simply to declare that EtherInc scam, at this stage- nonsense. Only two and a half months have passed since the end of the ICO. Look at the history of Ethereum. I'll tell you for sure - scam very quickly appears on the exchanges. Have to wait a couple of months it will become clear that EtherInc can to offer for us really.
Yes, you are right in many ways, and a good project cannot be implemented in two to three months. But on the other hand, do you think this is a sufficient time to pay bounty? Why is this not done?
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Yes, you are right in many ways, and a good project cannot be implemented in two to three months. But on the other hand, do you think this is a sufficient time to pay bounty? Why is this not done?
Well according to EINC TG group admin *Ysmay, Bounty distribution will be start on 22 October. Let's see only 1 day left.
Hope so they will not delay the distribution again.  Smiley
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Well according to EINC TG group admin *Ysmay, Bounty distribution will be start on 22 October. Let's see only 1 day left.
Oh, thanks for the update, I have not seen this information. I hope the team will act honestly and fulfill their promise. But on the other hand, it makes no sense to sell at today's price. We need to hope for further work of the team.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Oh, thanks for the update, I have not seen this information. I hope the team will act honestly and fulfill their promise. But on the other hand, it makes no sense to sell at today's price. We need to hope for further work of the team.

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.

a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.
Maybe I'm not reading there, but I can't find information about what work is being done by the eink team. Maybe you can help find relevant information? But if there is no development, then $ 2 is not worth the wait.
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Hope so they will not delay the distribution again.  Smiley
Mostly i spend 5 or 10 mins on TG groups, that's why i know about this.
Yeah hope so they will not deceive EINC investors and bounty hunters. Yeah i will not sell at cheap price even that ETI listed on one exchange.
Definitely i will wait for new listing and jump in price. good luck.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: