Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35979 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Every investment has its risk, but I see many features in Eti that are interesting, if you do not like the project, do not invest and look for some more cheerful to do! hug
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malcovi2

Activity: 1382
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

1 satoshi for the scammy project  Grin Grin
Taruk spending ICO funds for his vacation trip  Wink

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

1 satoshi for the scammy project  Grin Grin
Taruk spending ICO funds for his vacation trip  Wink

I don't even knew who Taruk until I read the project team. But since you knew him I guess you really have invested money to this project well that made you so piss when Taruk got some funds. You can relax dude. Nothing to hurry, besides if this project drop to 1 satoshi per token, you still can't do anything about it.

malcovi2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

I don't even knew who Taruk until I read the project team. But since you knew him I guess you really have invested money to this project well that made you so piss when Taruk got some funds. You can relax dude. Nothing to hurry, besides if this project drop to 1 satoshi per token, you still can't do anything about it.

Well, they claim that this is registered in ASIC and people can file a report on them for fraud.

cabron

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Well, they claim that this is registered in ASIC and people can file a report on them for fraud.

Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

The whole crypto market is down right and there is no chance to rise in this year so never sell at cheap price and hold.
Hope so next year value of coin will rise, In my opinion they will not fraud but they need time to make this project better and valuable coin.  Smiley 
malcovi2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

Why do i even bother talking to a signature whore, who doesnt even know anything at all about this thread.
yikes, shit poster doesnt even contribute anything to the forum. I hope your penny posting feeds you forever.

I do not invest in copy+paste shit because this are thieves who steal from the crypto community.

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:17:17 AM

I'm not sure the project is very serious : I was involved in their bounty campaign but never received anything ...
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!
The moment (big one) from bitcoin will help altcoins, tokens, including eInc to fly sooner or later.
But, personally I believe they will take off very soon.
The Green has come back.
minimoy2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Hi new mining pool :

https://coinmining.ddns.net/eti

- Beautiful and effective design for computer and mobile
 - KPI for miners and blocks
 - Estimated rewards per day and per worker
 - Low fee 1%
 - Https secure connexion
 - Min. payout threshold: 10 ETI
 - Payouts run every 10m.

Happy mining  Smiley
cabron

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Why do i even bother talking to a signature whore, who doesnt even know anything at all about this thread.
yikes, shit poster doesnt even contribute anything to the forum. I hope your penny posting feeds you forever.

I do not invest in copy+paste shit because this are thieves who steal from the crypto community.

Oh shit you spend hours reading on this thread and claim its a scam. Why do you even read this thread and knows all about this project if its a scam. BROW, what you need is post a scam accusation in the scam/reputation section. That's what scam busters do in this forum, do that and expect that i'll give you all the merits I got. Of course you have to prove after all you knew all about this project.

Right now. EtherInc (ETI) $0.001617 USD (68.25%)

You also need to prove I copy-paste. Smiley This must be the hardest part.

minimoy2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:48:03 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 10:15:27 PM by minimoy2

Hi new mining pool :

- Beautiful and effective design for computer and mobile
 - KPI for miners and blocks
 - Estimated rewards per day and per worker
 - Low fee 1%
 - Https secure connexion
 - Min. payout threshold: 10 ETI
 - Payouts run every 10m.

Happy mining  Smiley

Pool payments has been updated. The root cause was this fork remove uncle rewards.
Pending balance included uncle reward has been paid to the last connected miners.

Happy mining  Cool
minimoy2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Updated pool fee to 0.5% to facilitate decentralization. Kiss

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/520995875036725249/525984127476826114/unknown.png

malcovi2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 12:43:13 PM by malcovi2

Oh shit you spend hours reading on this thread and claim its a scam. Why do you even read this thread and knows all about this project if its a scam. BROW, what you need is post a scam accusation in the scam/reputation section. That's what scam busters do in this forum, do that and expect that i'll give you all the merits I got. Of course you have to prove after all you knew all about this project.

Right now. EtherInc (ETI) $0.001617 USD (68.25%)

You also need to prove I copy-paste. Smiley This must be the hardest part.

Clearly, you are retarded, point out to me that i am accusing of you of copy paste posting. This is why its pointless talking to shit posters, they cant even use a little of their intelligence

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

You can trade it in usd, btc and eth on https://exrates.me
Is the Exrates.me safely for withdrawals (after sending my coins/ money into the exchange)?
The exchange sounds like a strange/ young / unpopular exchange
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

https://twitter.com/eIncHQ/status/1079421478502875137
20 million ETI coins were burnt and removed completely from total supply. Below are the transaction details
https://explorer.einc.io/tx/0x4ae12e064cc9c07a29b04bfc572f088b289d15ffc0a0d52c6c38075754b0430c

marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:49:53 AM

You can trade it in usd, btc and eth on https://exrates.me
Is the Exrates.me safely for withdrawals (after sending my coins/ money into the exchange)?
The exchange sounds like a strange/ young / unpopular exchange

I use exrates in the beginning to buy some ETI, but I do not recommend it, exchange has many problems, I suggest using STEX and future HOTBIT, good trades!
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:52:44 AM

Updated pool fee to 0.5% to facilitate decentralization. Kiss

Great initiatives, I use a little comining and a really good pool, following the trend of decentralization, I'm happy for the collaboration with this project that I believe very much, but each one to invest wherever he wants, to take risks!
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:31:24 AM

is their an updated roadmap for this year, i want to invest more in eti now that the price is down, and is the team doing well eInc dApp Marketplace Launch, hopping this will increase the adoption.
malcovi2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:36:12 AM

is their an updated roadmap for this year, i want to invest more in eti now that the price is down, and is the team doing well eInc dApp Marketplace Launch, hopping this will increase the adoption.

Tarun is busy spending ICO funds for his personal life.

nothing has been achieved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: