Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want this thread to close?
Yes - 10 (71.4%)
No - 4 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Adult sites passwords  (Read 5222 times)
jhas (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 12:23:47 AM

Hi everybody!
I have a BIG list of login/password's to some adult sites, if you want a password, just PM me and we will make a deal from there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 08:43:19 AM

Hi everybody!
I have a BIG list of login/password's to some adult sites, if you want a password, just PM me and we will make a deal from there!

Lemme guess..........from lulzsec or someone like them?
it's posted all over the internet, free to use..

if thats not the case - sorry ;p

Signature space available for rent.
PowerChaos

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 02:49:29 PM

well
i can give you a own personal password generating script that generate like 10k passwords in a single mouse click ??

who cares about passwords ?? use a dictonary if you want the most common passwords or just use this list

http://www.whatsmypass.com/the-top-500-worst-passwords-of-all-time

and i am sure that there are a lot more of those lists

then for the adult sites , i got somewhere a adress that give acces to 35 differend adult sites with just a registration ( email ) and then you get 35 differend passwords/usernames to use for those sites

funny part is that they are all linked to each other , but it are premium accounts (only from that 1 site you can get free to those sites)

so there is no reason to get any passwords/usernames from other members , specialy not when those users probaly change there password on regulair time ^^

Greets From PowerChaos
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 02:51:21 PM

well
i can give you a own personal password generating script that generate like 10k passwords in a single mouse click ??

who cares about passwords ?? use a dictonary if you want the most common passwords or just use this list

http://www.whatsmypass.com/the-top-500-worst-passwords-of-all-time

and i am sure that there are a lot more of those lists

then for the adult sites , i got somewhere a adress that give acces to 35 differend adult sites with just a registration ( email ) and then you get 35 differend passwords/usernames to use for those sites

funny part is that they are all linked to each other , but it are premium accounts (only from that 1 site you can get free to those sites)

so there is no reason to get any passwords/usernames from other members , specialy not when those users probaly change there password on regulair time ^^

Greets From PowerChaos

And you had to bump this... why?
PowerChaos

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 02:57:41 PM

i wasnt looking at the date , was just folling links around the forum :S (until i noticed now that it was from July 24 )

and it sounded intresting for me to make a post here to prevent other users to buy those crap from him

Greets From PowerChaos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: