Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need plugin bought with Paypal ! I have only BTC !  (Read 587 times)
retzidetzi2 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

http://www.trottyzone.com/product/woocommerce-checkout-manager

Please buy this plugin for me with paypal.

I pay you 50$ in BTC !

any takers ?

thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pbflash

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:21:42 AM

I'll do it but only wth escrow. Let me know.
retzidetzi2 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:40:30 AM

I'll do it but only wth escrow. Let me know.

escrow where and how?

let's do it asap Smiley

retzidetzi2 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:17:59 AM

I need the plugin really fast !

I will send the BTC 100% . Escrow is easy

you can just zip the plugin in 2 parts and send only the first part to my email.

I verify it . Send the BTC to you and then you send me the second part .

I will honor the deal 100%!

easy 20$ for anyone !

please PM asap !
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 09:48:05 AM

HOW TO INSTALL?
You have to click on the "Completed order" receipt link for download. This receipt you would have received via e-mail. Then once clicked, a download will begin so just and save the file and remember where you saved it.
You should buy the plugin yourself and just buy the PayPal funds (unless you have no Paypal or are blocked/frozed/banned). You want to not only have a valid license for the software in your name, but also would want to be eligible for support and continuing upgrades. You are likely to get some scammer who will send you a pirated copy otherwise.

This is an opportunity to contact the developer and tell them you would pay them in Bitcoins for their plugin if they would only take them. Show that many already use woocommerce for Bitcoin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-payments-for-woocommerce/
retzidetzi2 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:55:40 AM

HOW TO INSTALL?
You have to click on the "Completed order" receipt link for download. This receipt you would have received via e-mail. Then once clicked, a download will begin so just and save the file and remember where you saved it.
You should buy the plugin yourself and just buy the PayPal funds (unless you have no Paypal or are blocked/frozed/banned). You want to not only have a valid license for the software in your name, but also would want to be eligible for support and continuing upgrades. You are likely to get some scammer who will send you a pirated copy otherwise.

This is an opportunity to contact the developer and tell them you would pay them in Bitcoins for their plugin if they would only take them. Show that many already use woocommerce for Bitcoin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-payments-for-woocommerce/

Thank you for weighting in Sir.

But i only need it for one time use and I really cannot afford the time to wait for them to accept a payment in BTC for this plugin.

Also woo is not the developer of this special plugin.

I also don't need any support or upgrade...i only need that thing one time and only today Smiley

Yes i don't have paypal an no cred card nothing..

I am sitting at the horn of africa rigth now ^^
retzidetzi2 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:14:09 AM

THE BTC ARE READY IN MY WALLET !

I ONLY NEED THIS SMALL PLUGIN FOR 30$ and I AM OFFERING 0.5 BTC directly !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: