Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WinCDkeys scam - $85  (Read 839 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:15:09 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 07:50:16 PM by joshv06

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307214.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147685

He has not responded to me..

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:15:18 PM

Reverse payment.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:31:19 PM

No option, I did paypal gift :/.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:03:48 PM

When non-reversible methods of payment are involved, the NEW member always goes first. Man, how did you fall for this one? Huh

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:14:17 PM

I let my guard down, I've had many successful transactions before. I filed a non-authorized payment claim. People like this make me sick. Lazy.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 12:12:36 AM

I let my guard down, I've had many successful transactions before. I filed a non-authorized payment claim. People like this make me sick. Lazy.

Well firstly, you are lying to paypal.  It is not a non-authorized payment claim.  Second, it was your stupidity when you paid a new members $85, no questions asked.  You can "illegally" chargeback like that, I doubt that the opponent will do anything, learn your lesson.
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:14:40 AM

Well firstly, you are lying to paypal.  It is not a non-authorized payment claim.  Second, it was your stupidity when you paid a new members $85, no questions asked.  You can "illegally" chargeback like that, I doubt that the opponent will do anything, learn your lesson.

Okay

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: